• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncharted Waters [SU/OOC Thread!]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Actually what I can do is just erase Thomas from my SU. He's not that important to Tylor's back story anyway. I would rather interact with two players rather than having to make up a personality for a NPC I would have to roleplay as well.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, ultimately it is up to you to decide who you want to join, so if you do want to join another crew then you're free to do so. I personally would like you to join my crew since Tylor is bada** but feel free to choose what you want to do.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Ghosts? Ghosts?! GHOOOOOST!! D: Where?! Oh god, oh god, get the garlic and the stake! *Runs around in circles*

My good sir! *walks up to Sir Bastian and put hands on his shoulders*

Calm. The. F***. Down. Ghosts aren't affected by garlic or crosses! No, the only thing that can vanquish the ghosts are... A reaper... So I hope you have an apple to bait him with!

Also, good luck to you mR on those exams! Whip 'em, whip 'em good!

Hmm... I'm sorta good at math if you wanted to know...

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
One Piece FTW! But instead of one, it's like 12 pieces... plus all the unknown essences out there...
I'd love to join, except I can't think of anything right now. I'm not going to reserve in case anyone else wants to join, but when I come back later and there's a spot, I'll try to join.
BTW, Milotic can float through the air like it's the water, but there is, of course, a size issue...

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@d4rka8iz: I prefer not having a Milotic. LOL.

@First Snow: I'll assume you are applying under Mr. Mamoth's Alabaster Zol, amayrayt? Reserved!

@Mr.Mammoth: Please confirm you accept Arthur under you. :)

@Ray Maverick: Taz Jr. is Accepted! Welcome to the Dread Crew!

Someone sent me a PM regarding the map. I'll post it here once I get a good look at it, and edited out some parts and yeah. Meanwhile, have fun! :)

miltankRancher

Years
Alright! First Snow, you have been confirmed.

Alsom from this point onwards, I give partial authority to Ray Maverick as my Co-GM and official-artist of this RP. GOod luck bro!

And @Ray Maverick: don't post the map yet. I am yet to make my version of it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Alright! First Snow, you have been confirmed.
Alsom from this point onwards, I give partial authority to Ray Maverick as my Co-GM and official-artist of this RP. GOod luck bro!

And @Ray Maverick: don't post the map yet. I am yet to make my version of it.

Thanks man, and no I won't post anything without your permission. But, like I said, I'm right now drawing a better version of the map I showed you, as I feel like something's missing from it.

@DeepImpact Your time has come, Ace!! Careful not to eat another punch in the face!

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
i am working on the map right now.

If you don't want to be spoiled, then don't click this.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
I have decided. I will take up the final Captaincy slot, wait for two or more days, submit the IC thread and this RP can finally start! Well, without further ado, here is Yuna "Temptress" Amore, under Captain Ingo.

Name: Yuna "Temptress" Amore

Species: Gardevoir

Appearance:
423039_3275145731728_1660008355_2690847_168139250_n.jpg

Temptress, at a glance, is not your ordinary Gardevoir. Instead of possessing the normal light green hue, or blue for the small part of the species, Yuna is light gold in color, with her flowing skirt red in hue. Her eyes, instead of the usual reddish-pink in color, are orange in color. This does not affect her sight, however. Her "heart", the usual reddish thing on her chest, is colored blue, where her crew's emblem is tattooed. Despite all these absurdities, considering Gardevoir standards, Yuna is a beauty.

Under her left eye is a small scar, barely noticeable. Yuna flaunts it like it is some kind of trophy. It is the only blemish on her ceramic-white skin.

She is known to wear a tear-drop shaped pendant around her neck.

Personality: If there ever was an individual called a half-pirate, Yuna Amore would be one. She is a pirate, but does not embrace the whole concept of piracy. Instead, she and her crew members are always in search of, not treasures or wealth, but additional knowledge and forgotten lores. However, being branded as a pirate, she does not hesitate to use craftiness and subtle means to achieve her goals. In fact, she is known to use her beauty as a lure to get what she wants.

Yuna rarely battles, but when she does, she is a powerful one. She uses tricks and, sometimes, illusions, to defeat her enemies. However, she could not take the life of any individual. She is compassionate to everybody, pirate or not, and never decided to kill. However, it does not say that Yuna does not get any compensation from her battles. If it is a battle between her and another pirate captain, she strips her opponent of his wealth, leaving the defeated only with a bunch of low-esteemed pirates, and a ship. Due to this, the Dream Magi is considered as one of the wealthiest pirate crews ever, with a net worth of 2.2 million pokedollars, two hundred thousand pokedollars higher than Captain Ingo's bounty.

She has mixed feelings for the Naval Army. Part of her hates it, while the other part keeps telling her that there is nothing to hate with a bunch of cowardly fools.

History: Yuna Amore is born of two Naval Army soldiers, both of Psychic-type descent. Her father, Trystan Amore, a Gallade, came from a family of Naval Army soldiers. Unlike most of the Naval Army, the Amore clan despised the pirates, although the latter has nothing against them. Family legend says that a pirate once wronged an Amore, and thus started the hate. Her mother, Carina Hope, is a low-ranking Naval Pirate. When Yuna was young, he saw little of his father, always busy with the Naval Army and all. On the rare occasion that Trystan comes home, he is always drunk and abusive with words to Yuna. These factors added up to Yuna developing hatred for his father. For her, Trystan never was a father to him, and she never a daughter. One day, when Yuna, then a Kirlia, was so pissed off his father, the two had a shouting match. Trystan, in his drunkenness, attacked his daughter strong enough to cause Yuna's left cheek to bleed. This angered the rebellious daughter, and she countered. Her mother tried to stop her but, lacking the power her husband and daughter possessed, she could not do a thing. The two dueled so hard, with Yuna matching her father's power. In the end, Trystan was defeated, and Yuna ran away from home, shame-faced.

She sought a home in Linaya Port Town, North-East Terra's only port town. She, having no money with her, resorted to stealing. However, one day, with Fate's guided hand, she managed to steal a map from a passing pirate. She was caught however. This pirate, although a beginning pirate, manage to saw promise in Yuna's eyes. The pirate fed Yuna, and asked her questions. Yuna tried to answer them with lies but the pirate could read through her easily. In the end, Yuna told her story to him. The pirate, even though he's new, saw promise in Yuna's eyes. He asked Yuna if she wanted to join his crew. Yuna was horrified at first. Being an Amore, there is a genetic hatred of pirates that exist within her. However, the kindness of the pirate made her doubt the Amore clan. 'Who is really in the wrong?' Shje remembered her abusive father and that locked her decision. She said yes, and was led to the pirate's ship. From then on, Yuna became a notable pirate in that crew. Her captain grew strong also and, one day, their crew was dubbed as the fourth strongest pirate crew, the Poltergeist, under the Captaincy of Captain Ingo, the Gengar. Yuna evolved during this time period, and gained the fruit 'Dragon Pulse.'

When Ingo was inducted to the Pirate Council, Yuna decided that it is time to move up. She asked permission to start her own crew from Ingo, which the Gengar immediately approved. 'You are destined for greater things,' he said. Yuna left with a modest amount of money from Ingo. With this, she bought a ship, named the 'Dreamer's Desire' and anchored it on Linaya Port-town for some time, scouring the streets for a good first mate. She saw one when she was eating at the local bar in Linaya. She saw a young Gothorita, poring over some books, with a slightly curious expression on her face. Yuna wants a curiosu youngster, and here comes one. All that needs to be done is to check whether she is capable in battle. Yuna paid some other pirates to check the young one's ability. Yuna stood by and watched. The paid pokemon blocked her way once she was out, and demanded some money. The Gothorita refused and was attacked by the Pokémon. However, they were easily defeated by the Pokémon, which amused Yuna. She approached her and talked to her, trying to get onto her good side. The two clicked, and in a few days, Sora "Dark Helm" Invidia joined the Dream Magi pirates.

Since then, their two-man crew rose to fame. In a few years, they managed to increase their number to three, but very strong, pirates. Sora evolved during these time period.

Fruit: Dragon Pulse

Moves: Hypnosis, Future Sight, Psychic, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt

Pirate Crew Name: The Dream Magi Pirates

Ship Name: Dreamer's Desire

Insignia:
422802_3275145651726_1660008355_2690846_762626204_n.jpg

Crew Members:
1. Sora "Dark Helm" Invidia- a Gothitelle found by Yuna on Linaya Port-town. No fruit ingested.
Moves: Toxic, Charge Beam, Psychic, Protect, Grass Knot, Dark Pulse
2. Open Slot

Password: Strawhat

The Dream Magi Pirates are open for a slot!

And First Snow's Arthur is Accepted!

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
I have updated the terra map on the maps section. Review it, and I will be submitting the thread on Sunday, here. Give me a few more days to edit the first post, and such. And also to let other RP'ers to join and fill out the other free spots for crew members and captains.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm loving the map, despite there not being alot of smaller islands, which would've made this world alot cooler. Just an idea, but if we could throw some random small islands in there here and there, it'd probably look alot better :3

Also, Sierra Madre. Lawl, Fallout Reference <3

miltankRancher

Years
That is only terra. we have a beta map of NW, NE, SW, and SE Sea zones, though I am not yet releasing it, since I am in the process of editing it. Credits to Ray Maverick for it. :) Also, the big sea zone in the center is also under the process of renovation. It's not going to be used much as of yet, that's why chill.

Sierra Madre is actually a mountain range here in the Philippines. :))

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hola, good stuff righ' on the spot, man. I suggest you post the IC earlier though, so we don't lose any time in approval.. or was that your motive?

Back