• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon has the most swag?

Years
You know who else has swag? Weavile, its sprite shows it all..

Also a couple of people don't like this idea, that's fine and all but I'd like to point out that it's all a bit of fun. The main purpose of this thread is get opinions on certain Pokemon (either from the anime, manga or even a stereotypical opinion of the species) based on only the knowledge you have currently.
I'm sure if you told a Charizard he/she had a swag I doubt you'd cop a flamethrower because either they'd be proud of it, or they would not have a dangerous personality.

It doesn't matter whether you think swag is something to be proud of or not this discussion is all a bit of fun so jump in and embrace it.

I have a question for everyone now, Ash's Charizard or Ash's Krokorok?

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Just like littlebrother said : Squirtle has the most swag.

3d9bef14-0f78-492d-b84a-4e633d7355e3.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
There's so many pokemon with swag.
But I'll have to say Krookodile.

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
my main man garchomp doesn't even need shades. The pokemon with the most swag already knows its the pokemon with the most swag, no need to act like a poser.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Clearly this Pikachu.

On a serious note (ironic considering the topic) I want to say Sneasel, it just seems to have that demeanor, sweeties.

Back