• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Champion Challenge!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Started journey:
-Chose Bulbasaur and beat rival
-Got the parcel and delivered it
-Bought Pokeballs and caught StormEagle the Pidgey
-Put Bulbasaur in PC never gonna be used intill later

Current Team:
-StormEagle/Pidgey
LV.6

Update:
-Got to Pewter, and started level grinding
-StormEagle reached 15
-Battled Brock and won (spamed sand-attack and gust)
-Heading to Mt. Moon
-Got Kraken the Magikarp and started training
Team:
-StormEagle
lv.17
- Kraken
lv.12

Last edited:

Lockdown

Doom in a can
Years
Username: Lockdown
Trainer Name: Locdown
Champion: Iris
Game(s): Black 2

I have a few quick questions before I start, though:
1) Zweilous can not be obtained until you get to Victory Road, and I'll need it earlier, because I don't really like its moveset if it's caught in the wild, some moves (Such as Dragon Rush) that I like are only learned before Deino evolves, so may I cheat/hack it in early (as Deino, @ lv.5)
2) Same thing with Druddigon

Those are my only two questions! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Lockdown
Trainer Name: Locdown
Champion: Iris
Game(s): Black 2

I have a few quick questions before I start, though:
1) Zweilous can not be obtained until you get to Victory Road, and I'll need it earlier, because I don't really like its moveset if it's caught in the wild, some moves (Such as Dragon Rush) that I like are only learned before Deino evolves, so may I cheat/hack it in early (as Deino, @ lv.5)
2) Same thing with Druddigon

Those are my only two questions! :)

Welcome to the challenge! In response to your questions, hacking Deino and Druddigon in at Lv.5 is fine.

Lockdown

Doom in a can
Years
Ok! Thanks for telling me!
Didn't do much else, really....

Years
This challenge looks awesome! I really struggled to decide which to do it with, then I thought just do them in order, so I start with

Username: Kimbosunova
Trainer Name:Kimbo
Champion: Red (Using his original GSC team (GO ESPEON)
Game(s): Fire Red, Soul Silver, Emerald, Platinum, White, Black 2

Question: Am I allowed to hack in Espeon, simply because I think its unobtainable in FR and Emerald ? The other 4 I'll go with the non hacking method :D.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
This challenge looks awesome! I really struggled to decide which to do it with, then I thought just do them in order, so I start with
Username: Kimbosunova
Trainer Name:Kimbo
Champion: Red (Using his original GSC team (GO ESPEON)
Game(s): Fire Red, Soul Silver, Emerald, Platinum, White, Black 2

Question: Am I allowed to hack in Espeon, simply because I think its unobtainable in FR and Emerald ? The other 4 I'll go with the non hacking method :D.

Welcome to the challenge! You really shouldn't need to hack in Eevee for FR, due to it being in the Celadon Condominiums. As for getting Eevee in Emerald, you may hack it in, but at Lv.5.

Years

Welcome to the challenge! You really shouldn't need to hack in Eevee for FR, due to it being in the Celadon Condominiums. As for getting Eevee in Emerald, you may hack it in, but at Lv.5.

Hi, I might be wrong but because of no Day/Night System in these games, isn't impossible to get the Espeon/Umbreon evoloutions? If I'm only allowed to play through with an Eevee then I don't mind.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Hi, I might be wrong but because of no Day/Night System in these games, isn't impossible to get the Espeon/Umbreon evoloutions? If I'm only allowed to play through with an Eevee then I don't mind.

After some serious thought, I have decided to let you hack in Espeon at Lv.5 for FR, and Eevee at Lv.5 for Emerald. There is a Day/Night system for R/S/E.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
So, I'm stuck having to grind for the third gym in Diamond, which is a real pain. Now I remember why I hate this game...

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
I have to forfet the challenge for now, with how my school is right now, Im not going to be able to continue.

Years
Pokemon Champions Challenge: Red's Fire Red Run Through
Part 1
-Named self Red, named rival Blue.
-Started with Charmander, named him Iron Man.
-Did starter stuff.
-Hacked in Bulbasaur and Squirtle, level 5. Named them Hulk and Cap.
-Leveled my trio up to level 9.
-Went and caught Thor the Pikachu.
-Levelled Thor to Level 9.
-Swept Blue with Thor's Thundershock.
-Ran through Viriian Forest with Iron Man.
-Took on Pewter Gym.
-Defeated Brock using Cap's Bubble on both Geodude and Onix.

TEAM
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2013
Username: bulbasaur21
Trainer Name: Zach
Champion: Red from HG/SS
Game(s): Yellow, Crystal, Ruby

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, that was the most annoying thing ever. I finally beat Maylene after much grinding, and I finally managed to get Budew to evolve into Roselia. Should be adding my next team member soon, Shellos, as soon as I find the blue ones, so I can be opposite of Cynthia.

Team:
Spoiler:

Harmonixer3500

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 19, 2018
one question before I sign up if you choose Blue, since he has 6 different teams (3 in Pokemon Red or Blue version and 3 in Yellow version) can you choose any of his teams or is there a "Canon" team we have to stick to?

Back