• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[IC]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
a_tale_of_heroes__title_page_by_pokecasthq-d6kyth6.png

Theme Song
Spoiler:

The RP

Spoiler:

-------------------------

Route to Galvez Prison
Artus Callum & Co.

Man has forever sought to seek more power. Since the beginning of mankind, there are those who follow, and those who follow, and those who lead. There was once a King named Arzun. His majesty ruled with an iron fist, separating society into an upper, middle and lower class. Increasing taxes, slavery of the poor, were just some of the methods he used to increase his power in the world. Limiting the teaching of magic to only those who could afford it, Arzun was able to create the country to his liking.

"Your highness, does nothing satisfy you? Even Royals in other countries envy you." A man asked. Arzun did not understand the meaning of the question. If there was still more power to be sought, then why would he not try to obtain it?

"Tell me…if we were at war, then would other countries hesitate to attack?" The King asked the man. The man didn't reply. "Of course not. They don't fear us. At least not yet." The King said. With that in mind, the King had an idea. What he needed was something to show that they were not to be messed with. Stricter laws would indeed enforce his power over the people, but that didn't help him with facing other countries.

"What do we need to be feared?" The man asked curiously. The King looked at the man, and gave a malicious smile. The King's intentions were to keep a weapon, capable of destroying entire armies.

"We need a Dragon." Yes, the King's idea was to capture the very essence of fear itself within nature. The man was shocked. Dragons were the rarest of beasts. Many people spend their entire lives without ever finding the elusive creature, let alone capture it. "We leave tonight." With that said, the King and his finest men packed their bags and headed to the wilderness.

~

After a month of travelling, the grueling sun was beating down on the men and their bodies were taking a toll. Out of the fifty, twenty men were gone. Some done in by wild animals, others suffering from natural causes. "Your highness…we need to go back. The more we stay out, the more men we will lose." The man said, throat dry. The King hesitated, looking in front of them.

"This is it. It has to be. The Dragon's Nest". The men stared into a pit filled with webs and the stench of rotting flesh. Carcasses were scattered about, torn limb by limb. Without word, the men climbed down the pit, eventually retreating from the surface of the upper world down to the foreign cave. "We're almost there." The men reached the bottom of the pit, with a loud growl rushing through the caverns bringing along a lingering odor.

"I think…that's the-" The man was cut off, as a loud screech hissed through the cave, enough to make a man's ear bleed. They were soon faced with a pair of red eyes, glowing within the darkness of the caverns

What a bizarre dream... The carriage jerked to the side, rocking Artus back and forth every few seconds or so whenever the carriage went over uneven ground. He slowly opened his eyes from his nap and took a look around. It was dark inside the carriage, with a roof covering the top, and rather uncomfortable to sit in. Sort of like a large box. He turned his eyes to the several people sitting with him, who were also seemingly in the same situation as him. Handcuffed, with some of them bruised and beaten it had seemed. Artus tried to fiddle around with his hands to get the rope cuffs off, but it was just digging into his skin even further, chaffing it. It's no use...I can't even focus my mana to my hands because of the ropes...it's too constricting. He let out a sigh, and took another look around the carriage. Aside from the other prisoners, near the back sat two Galvez Prison wardens. They weren't heavily armored, just wearing a simple red-colored chest plate, along with shoulder armour. They were also holding moderately sized spears in their hands.

"So...can any of you guys use magic?" A random prisoner spoke from the corner near the wardens. He was wearing a simple brown tunic, with ragged pants. He was nearly bald, except for patches of hair sticking out from near the sides of his head. It was clear he had been through a lot. Artus was just about to speak, until he was interrupted by the voice of a warden.

"Stop talking!" He yelled, as one of the wardens smashed the wooden end of the spear at the man's head, knocking his head back. The man groaned in pain, and there was a red mark starting to swell where he was hit. "You really think you have the liberty of talking?" The wardens looked at all the prisoners in the carriage. "You're lucky we're sending you to the prison, otherwise we would gut you ourselves." The wardens kept a straight face while yelling at the bunch. They looked around at all the prisoners, and focused them one at a time. "You all look like the type to mess everything up. Going against the Emperor...just do what you're told and none of this needed to happen." Artus just sat there, emotionlessly. He realized many people were against Diaz's ideals, but did they really need to get punished for it?

"It's not like we're some rebellion group..." Artus mumbled. The warden immediately looked at him threateningly. Artus frowned a bit, trying to turn his attention away from the wardens in remorse of what he had just said.

"Oh really? You may not be part of a rebellion, but let me tell you something. Each one you pigs holds no value. Do you even know the population of Salos? So what if a few people get killed here and there? There will always be someone to replace you. The Emperor's ideals are something that can be ruined by even the slightest of change in plans, which is why we can't take the risk of people like you giving out information."

"Calm down, just let them mingle with each other..." Another warden said trying to calm his partner down. "They're not even a threat, so let them be until we get to the prison." With that, the warden settled down a bit, scoffing at the prisoners and giving a slight grin. Diaz...what are his plans even? All he wants is more power... Artus sighed. The situation was getting to him a bit more now, and he was beginning to realize that he may end up dying. The carriage rocked a bit, as if they were starting go on top of a rickety wooden bridge. "Besides, we're almost here, and their time is almost up."

Last edited by a moderator:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Gaston Ceruleus - Prisoner Transit

Gaston was sitting still, his eyes moving slowly around, taking view of all the prisoners around him. "What a motley group," he thought, as he surveyed men and women, fighters, mages, even one or two clerics. At least, that was his first impression of the group. Finding nothing else to do, he simply stared at the ground between his feet and thought back to how he got here.

Gaston did some traveling, collecting more tales of Diaz's injustice and greed, when he came across a small village that was currently occupied by a small band of soldiers. As he moved closer to the commotion, he noticed a small child, partially bruised from a beating. The child was chained up and was being forced to watch as the soldiers mercilessly attacked the child's parents. Another act of cowardice! This cannot stand! Without thinking, Gaston rushed forward, summoning his sword and attacked the group, killing three soldiers quickly before the rest of them could retaliate. Gaston freed the child and allowed him to run to safety, but his caretaking of the captured child caused him to be subdued by the soldiers that came after him. Surprisingly, he wasn't killed right there and then. Instead, the soldiers thought it'd be more entertaining to send Gaston to the prison and see how long he'd survive. Hence, his reason for being here.

Gaston was wrested from his thoughts by the commotion one of the guards was making. Even one of the prisoners decided to address the guard, almost causing a fight. After the guard finally sat down, Gaston glanced at the prisoner that spoke earlier. He was surprised by his calm demeanor about this situation. After a few seconds, he decided to chance a hard look at the guard that was causing trouble. Though he was completely unarmed (and without his communication device), he communicated one thought with his look: You want trouble...sooner or later, you'll FIND it!

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Catalia sat cross legged on a seat. Her hair tied in a neat ponytail, and her hands handcuffed together. Her eyes where closed as she tried to block the world out and concentrate on her thoughts. She cursed quietly every time a bump in the road would awake her from her thoughts, and she would look up at the wardens with a look of utter disgust.
She looked at each prisoner in turn. Trying to read them by the way they sat, or the way they acted. One of them, they one who had pointed out they weren't a rebellion, seemed to be a rebel. She could read that just from the posture, and the way he spoke to the wardens.
I wonder what he did to get here... She thought and looked at him, maybe a bit longer than she should of. Catalia looked away and around again. She wondered, was anyone brave enough to speak?
'U-um... So, does anyone know any magic?' She asked quietly and dropped her eyes when getting a frown from the stricter warden. Hey? Why should she be scared? She thought. Because they can order your death right here and now. She answered and looked down. Urging with all her might the road would open up and swallow them whole.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
A Ghost of a Man
Distant Memories and Current Predicaments

A short, but brutish, bandit runs through the forest to the west of Grandora. "NO! NO! STAY AWAY!" His entire left side was coated in blood, and he was missing his right arm. "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU!" In his left hand he clutched a bag full of gold and other valuable materials. His running was uneven, and he was exhausted. There was no way he could carry on for much longer. "YO-You can't kill me!" With that last sentence he fell to the ground, leaning against a tree.

He was terrified. Mortified. He and his gang of ten men were having the easiest time sacking a Rebel base! They had made off with plenty of loot, and Lord Diaz had paid them well for it as well. They were rich! But everything went south after they left. Men began to disappear left and right, their spots marked with blood spatters. That had gone on until it had just been him and Torrig. They both stood back to back with their daggers raised. Nothing could beat them!...Or at least it's what they had though. A single man, garbed in black but the color of snow, approached them slowly with two blood-coated blades, and completely butchered Torrig, leaving the short man to run for his life. That had been fifteen minutes ago...There had been no sign of the man since.

"Gotta make it to the troops..." He gathered some energy and made a go for the nearest base of King Diaz's men. After ten minutes of running, he spotted a small patrol of troops. Grandoran troops. "OY! LADS! I NEED HELP HERE! I'M WORKING FOR HIS LORDSHIP, BUT THERE'S A MAN AFTER ME!"

He came to a halt twenty feet away from the patrol and they began to move towards him. He looked completely normal, despite his bloody side and missing arm, for one moment with nothing behind him, but the next a sword burst through his stomach, almost three feet in length. It soon receded, and a giant of a man stepped out from behind the short and laid both of his swords down. His quiet voice almost scared the troopers. "I turn myself in on counts of murder and plunder and insurrection. I need to be punished by death."

(TRANSITION LINE, I CHOOSE YOU!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````
A tall, white figure sat in the corner of the dark wagon, looking over everyone there. He noticed that almost all of these people had more of a fearful look than anything. These people should not be here...They look innocent... He cringed. I wish I were innocent... The man would've had an easy time fleeing from the guards, but it was time he was punished for his crimes, despite the fact that he was forced to commit them. A sigh escaped his lips as he thought of what was coming to him. Whatever it was...he deserved it. He had assisted rebels for money. Nothing but money.

Silence was interrupted when a man asked about magic and a guard smacked the back of his head. The strong-looking one spoke up, saying that they were better than rebels. The tall man sighed again and spoke above a whisper. Barely. "That is true for most of you." He clenched his bound hands. "But some of us...are scum. Some of us are petty thieves who have stolen from the wrong person..." He sighed wistfully and continued with self-hate lacing his voice. "Some of us are ghosts..."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Asilsa Driesse
En-Route to Galvez Prison

Asilsa sighed keeping her eyes closed. Not that she wanted to, but despite the fact that when she closed her eyes she saw what happened to her father, she knew if she opened her eyes she'd do something she'd regret. Why did they kill father instead of bringing him here, why him....why not me she thought.

She opened her eyes as she heard voices and looked around at the other prisoners her eyes settling on a guard and she sent him a viscous glare as she recognized him. "If I could use my magic I would kill you for what you did" she hissed her anger overwhelming her as she looked at one of the men who killed her father.

"You deserve what you get girl" the man snarled whacking her in the head with the wooden end of his spear. Asilsa didn't make a sound as a small trickle of blood started down her face.

"He was innocent!" she snapped eyes narrowed.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Route to Galvez Prison
Artus Callum & Co.

Artus just observed the other prisoners silently, while mulling things over in his mind. He looked at one particular prisoner, who was wearing a mask to cover of most of his face, specifically his cheeks and forehead. He gave a look at the guards, which although didn't really do anything, did make Artus slightly uneasy.

"That is true for most of you." A man was whispering. "But some of us...are scum. Some of us are petty thieves who have stolen from the wrong person...Some of us are ghosts..." Artus arched his eyebrow. although he wasn't speaking very loud, Artus was sitting a little closer to him so he was able to make out what he was saying. This guy's involved with a rebellion group? Artus just glanced at him briefly, not wanting to ask him details about his position, in case he struck the wrong nerve. Maybe there was more to the prisoners than just simply rounding them up.

"If I could use my magic I would kill you for what you did" A young woman spoke up, snarling at the wardens, until one of them smacked her with the end of their spear. The warden just hissed back, causing the girl to snap once more. "He was innocent!" She yelled. The wardens didn't say anything, instead just looked at each other, and then turned back to the girl, scoffing.

"Hey, you need to calm down there..." Artus said to the girl. "You're not making this any better for yourself or us." Artus should have been the last person to tell someone to calm down, as he was trying hard not to show his own nervousness to the wardens or the other prisoners. Inside, he felt like on the verge of breaking down, with his hands shaking slightly after every few seconds. He just looked at the girl, and noticed she was bleeding a bit from the attack from the warden. The carriage rocked to the side a bit, causing Artus quickly turned away after realizing he had been staring for too long.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

picture.php
Nadia Navarette - Somewhere Around Galvez Prison

Chapter 01: Mystification.
Theme Song: Game Over

Small claps are heard, reverberating within the depths of an abyssal room. No lights, no visible landscape and, if it wasn't for those sounds on the background, it would truly be nothing itself.

A figure of relatively small height is seen. A female, of average proportions in the bodily department. A mixed look of fright and deed scattered uniformly across her face, the velvet darkness serving as a blanket for her unstable looks. Hand against her chest, as she slowly advents across the room of nothing. Clapping from her shoe heels serving as the only companion she's got for the time being.

As far as she was concerned or, as she could remember, that is, it was one mistresses' fault in particular for where she was: justice. Vague, short memories ran across her head, and she could only recall the word "prison" correctly amongst the ruckus. At least, that's what she thinks she heard.But was it really a prison where they were? And why was it all so empty, so full of nothing but nothing in its mere essence? Where is she?

As the thought flickered by, she realized that, wherever she was at as of now, there certainly wouldn't be an exit around. As the thought struck by, she could feel a tear streaming down her face, falling into the ground, making a loud splashing noise that would otherwise be inaudible anywhere else. She couldn't get out, she didn't even know where she was. She was sure she'd just die out wherever she was before coming close to an exit. She'd let everyone she's trying to make up something up for and...

And she'd let her mother down.

As if on cue, her legs fail to hold her as she falls to the ground, her hands barely holding the rest of her body to hit the equally darkened soil (or whatever equivalent there is in nothing). Maybe it was gravity intensifying, maybe she was feeling very weak, she's not able to tell, as her mind is placed in several other things at once. The amount of tears running down her face has increased vastly, first one, then a couple more, and, by the time she knew, her nose was red, and her eyes flooded.

She had to find a way out. She just needed to. For everyone, for her mother. For herself, for Nadia.

Clenching her fists and forcing the stream of tears to stop, she takes a deep breath. Crying is not an option, for her name is Nadia.

And Nadia doesn't let people down.

A sudden rock from the carriage forced her to wake up, gasping as she opened her eyes wide open in sudden realization. She wasn't on that room, after all. However, the thought of being in a carriage along with several shady-looking figures wasn't precisely pleasing, either, tied like they were some kind of threat for mankind. It is in this moment, that she realized. Hearing the word "prison" was no coincidence. They were taking them there, that was for sure. As the cabin rocks around ever so constantly, she decides to observe the demeanors of those around, as if wanting to verify their destination. A slight layer of uncertainty was covering her face, but she tried not to show it too much.

"So...can any of you guys use magic?" Spoke a man, almost bald, patches at the sides of his head. Simple attire, consisting of a brown tunic and rugged pants. Nadia stared at him, but didn't offer a reply. Or rather, she couldn't find the strength in her to open up her mouth and speak.

However, he was soon interrupted by a threatening duo, which she didn't care much to analyze, aside from the spears of moderate size they were wielding. She watched the exchange, and how the man that had spoked was hit on his head. She let a small and quiet gasp go as she quickly placed her hands over her mouth, her legs rising up slightly in reflex to the situation. And it just happens that, during this exchange, she received confirmation on their destination. They indeed were headed for a prison.

And it didn't seem like a nice place.

She decided to examine her companions for a bit, seeing it was a rather rounded and colorful group. Maybe we could join forces and escape... But they would find us. And maybe we'll still stand a chance, or maybe we won't. But we don't even have our weapons. Thought of the like were conflicting as she looked down in disappointment, examining her feet as they swayed from left to right, accordingly to where the carriage tumbled next time. She tried to remember something,anything, but she couldn't. The only thing that she could relate to her current dilemma was the word "prison", and for some reason, the mere sound of it, gave her goosebumps.

There was a rather brimful exchange. Some were ghosts, some were hurt. They all regretted something. However, none of the prisoners seemed to be capable of establishing a conversation, or they rather preferred not to. She could understand if they didn't, they all probably had their own reasons for refraining from speaking.

She looked towards the figures that were guarding them, and stared at the wardens with an empty stare, her mouth slightly opening as she found strength to speak.

"Why us? What did we do?"

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Artus Callum & Co.

"Why us? What did we do?" A silver-haired girl spoke. Artus turned his head to the wardens expecting an answer. There was a moment of silence among them, but one of the wardens finally said something.

"You people simply just stand in the way." The warden said, looking calmly at the prisoners. "We may not understand Diaz's ideals, but obviously if you're here, then you've done something to offend the empire." The carriage rocked once more, with Artus sighing a little bit.

"...B-But you still didn't answer her question. I think specifically, what did we -" The warden beat Artus in the head with the end of his spear. Artus then realized slowly, his rights as a human being was slowly dwindling away as they reached the prison. Were they not even allowed to know the reason for going to the hellhole?

"I think we made it clear that you are enemies of Diaz, idiot." Artus retreated his throbbing head downwards and away from the wardens, trying to duck away in case they decided to assault him again, but luckily that wasn't the case. "Well, we're here anyways. Let's get out, pigs." The carriage went through several more jerks, before finally stopping, with the sound of horses neighing outside. There was a rectangular wooden door behind the warden, who pushed the door open, revealing a dark, cloudy sky with a rush of cool, mountain air filling the carriage. "C'mon, hurry up." The warden pulled the old man out of the carriage, with Artus and the others following. He cautiously stepped out of the carriage, onto a patch of dark gray grass. Taking a look at his surroundings, it was obvious they were in the mountains somewhere. There the sound of a river near them going though the mountain, along with a dirty path that spiralled upwards to a massive stone gate in the shape of an arch a little ways away. There were bright torches on each side, and it was clear that it was the entrance to the prison. "Single file, no funny business!" A warden yelled, commanding the group to start walking as they followed a warden up the path. Surrounded by several other wardens, a quick escape would not be possible, as Artus had been hoping for.

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Catalia followed with purposeful reluctance, this was awarded with with a push from one of the wardens, to this she dramatically fell and broke the line. Yes, the head warden had said 'no funny business' She wasn't being funny was she? She could tell the others wanted to be out, by the looks they gave each other. She was practically yelling here's your chance, but of course it wasn't easy, the wardens pulled her up and were packed tightly together from then on, obviously ruining the chance.
She sneered at the ground and furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance. Her mind side tracked to why she was here.

The day had been a sunny, clear day, the day she was taken had turned from happy to sad in a matter of seconds, and Catalia remembered it this way;
Catalia snuck behind the tree and watched as prisoners where loaded into a carriage. She pulled her bow out of its pocket and a few arrows before it snapped shut. She rested her hand on the bow, feeling the engravings of her mother's initials then gripped it tightly. She raised it, drew and arrow back and waited, as soon as the door opened she shot the arrow and it narrowly missed a wardens head. He snapped around and stared at her in the face. She only raised an eyebrow and spread her arms wide.
The warden stepped forward, suddenly they all surged toward her, the prisoners escaped, sadly she had not.

Catalia shook her head and looked up at a warden with a concentrating face. The warden ignored her and they kept walking. She had no say in Diaz's matter, and she might as well have been executed right there and then. But they hadn't they had taken her here. However, she had done it for the fun of it, not realising it would take her here. She forced back a smile. How had she grown up? Knowing the whole world was a joke. That's how.

Last edited:

siiadams

Years
Gaston Ceruleus - From Bad to Worse

Gaston looked up as the carriage stopped and the guards basically pull them off their perch before forcing them to walk in a line towards their prison. The guards were closely knit to the group, shoving them forward if they were slow. One of them shoved a female in front of him that fell to the ground. Before anyone could react to it, however, the guards closed in and helped her to her feet. Afterwards, they made sure that they were closer than before to them all.

As Gaston mused about what had happened, a guard tried to nudge him forward. His size, however, prevented him from going very far as he slowly turned and glared at the smaller, yet more well-armed guard. Quickly he made a lunge for the guard, his only intent was to scare the little man. The intimidation worked wonderfully as the guard jumped slightly back, falling onto his rear. Again, more guards swarmed in, pointing weapons at Gaston's neck, thinking that he shoved or attacked the guard. He, however, only smiled as he turned back and continued walking in a line. These guys seemed fairly weak to him, only having strength in numbers as well as actually having weapons. If he ever got his gear back, these weaklings would not stand a chance against his might.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Artus Callum & Co.

((OOC: Long post, sorry. But we are finally in the prison.))

Artus looked back as he saw one of the prisoners, specifically the man with the mask, try and lunge at the wardens in an attempt to fake them out. Although it was harmless the wardens didn't seem to take it too lightly, as they scolded him and pointed their weapons at the masked figure. Artus turned away, facing the ground as he continued to walk up the pathway. He could see from the corner of his eye the looming gate that awaited them at the top of the plateau, and their possible fate. Damn...I need to get away... He slowly turned his head to the right, and then to the left. Wardens on everyside, there was no way he would be able to make a getaway and live. The path got narrower, as they were approaching the stone gate, with a vicious river flowing below on the side of the mountain. Various buildings with torches attached to the sides could be seen, which Artus assumed to be part of the prison, which surprisingly was built around the river and mountain. "Well, we're here." The warden walking ahead of Artus said loudly to the group. Artus looked up at the gate. It was bigger than he had originally thought. It was arched, with two massive torches on each side along with various engravings on the base of the stone gate. Beyond the gate was a large dome building made of stone with torches mounted along the front.

"Are these the guys?" A warden standing next to the gate suddenly said. The warden near Artus nodded, and they were given permission to pass through. Artus' stomach churned, as he was beginning to feel sick. The group approached the dome shaped building, stopping in front of two large 8-foot doors with a large, golden ornate design of a bird with its wings spread open. The group stopped momentarily, until a low rumble was heard as the doors started to open, revealing the prison.

As Artus walked in, he immediately looked panically at the surroundings. It was obviously circular inside hence the dome, but it looked incredibly uninviting. There was a large orb hanging form the ceiling that lit up the area, along with many more torches littered throughout. A multitude of pathways protruded from the walls that went off in various directions outside the dome. Spread through all over the ground were metal vents that were spewing out steam and smoke of the sorts. Artus stared in awe for a bit, until he realized that they had stopped moving. Wait, why did we stop? He thought, with a bad intention lingering in the back of his head. The group was standing a little ways from the entrance, where he then noticed several guards approaching the group. Artus stepped back, bumping into one of the other prisoners. One of the wardens unexpectedly started to chant, and then moments later joined in by more wardens. What's going on...? Artus started to feel dizzy and light-headed, slowly, but finally giving in to the chant causing him to fall to the ground in a deep slumber.

~

Galvez Prison
Underground Chambers
Artus Callum & Co.

Plop...plop... The feeling of water drops caused Artus to awake from his slumber, as he rubbed his eyes and the wet spot on his cheek. "What...the..." He muttered as he slowly got up from the rocky ground he had been sleeping on. He looked up, and saw a clear but shiny drop of water fall from the darkness of the ceiling above. He took a look around, and saw that they were in a large cavernous room, with dimly lit torches on the side. Ahead of them was a dark corridor that seemingly led out of the cave room, but Artus wasn't willing to find out yet. He rubbed his sore eyes some more and saw that the other prisoners were on the ground still, presumably, still asleep. He rubbed his eyes once more, until he realized that the cuffs were gone. They're off? He looked at his hands for a few seconds before trying to focus his mana into his hand to do one of his basic spells, Barrier. He waited a few moments, but nothing happened. "So magic is a no-go." He said to himself, a bit louder than he probably should have.

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Catalia opened an eye confused. Last thing she remembered was dropping to the ground after the Wardens started chanting. She sat up slightly and leaned on her elbow. One person was awake and she heard him say something.
'So magic is a no-go.' He had muttered. Catalia looked at her hands and tried to focus, but felt no power emerge. He was right. Magic was a no-go. She frowned and sat up quietly. She looked around during at the others, seeing that they were still asleep. How many people had Diaz captured? She sighed and shook her head. It was her own fault she was here.

siiadams

Years
Gaston Ceruleus - Prison

Gaston smiled as his village came into view. Feeling the warm sunner breeze on his face was a relief as he walked towards his home. His father came out of the house and beckoned him inside. Looking as though he had a new lease on life, he sprinted towards the door as quick as he could. As he did, however, his father withered away as quickly as he ran up to him. Watching as his father's bones fell to the ground, a tear slid down his cheek as he let loose an inaudible scream in anger and horror. Something willed himself inside the house and did not hesitate to enter. As he did, the door suddenly shut and flames soon engulfed the entire room. Gaston tried to escape, but the fire was too intense to let him pass. Soon he was unable to even move as he watched the flames crawl onto his body. He screamed again as he felt the flames completely cover his body, the heat scarring his body and surprised him by entering his body. The flames felt worse and worse, as his internal organs felt covered by the fire scarring his insides...

Gaston opened his eyes quickly, seeing his new surroundings. "Much different than where I was...Was I dreaming?" he thought as his eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness surrounding him. Then he heard a voice saying that magic was a no-go. Soon he had the strength to move and quickly sat up, surveying the ground and saw that there were others with him. A couple of others were just waking up, as well. Gaston quickly got to his feet as he saw a dark corridor nearby. He walked slowly towards the darkness and simply stood there as his eyes adjusted. Soon his eyes would be conditioned to see enough to continue.

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Catalia watched as one person stood and walked over to the darker part of the cell. He stood there for a while before she spoke up. 'How'd you get here?' She asked and stood up with a small amount of effort. She walked over and stood beside him, her eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness.
Getting a brief look at him, she could see he was older than here. Mid-Twenties by her guess. He was about an inch taller than her, long black hair,and he wore a mask.
It annoyed her that she couldn't see his face, that's how she grew to understand people. By their facial expressions. Hey, she could make no objection though, the last thing she wanted was a fight to break out, and any chance at getting out with the help of others, gone. She'd have to put up with everything that got on her nerves.

siiadams

Years
Gaston Ceruleus - Introductions

As his eyes were adjusting to the surrounding darkness, he heard a voice from behind him, "How'd you get here?" Turning his head, he could see the shape of a beautiful young girl of about 18 or 19 years of age. He was stymied for a second as her sudden appearance caught him off guard. It was then that he mentally cursed himself for not being able to communicate with her. Despite the anger he was feeling with himself, looking at her caused him to smile. He simply bowed slightly to show her respect and then pointed at his throat as he shook his head hoping that she understood him.

His eyes shone slightly as he locked eyes with her and, oddly enough, felt a tear slide from his eye down his mask to pool near his chin. He quickly wiped it away, though, as he stood in stony silence.

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
'Oh.' Catalia said and looked around. 'I see.' She paused and looked into the darkness. 'Was it Diaz who did that?' She asked, only expecting a simple nod or shake. She looked back at him and clenched her fist. No one deserved to be stripped of the liberty to speak. It wasn't fair. She held back a scowl and dropped her gaze to the floor.

siiadams

Years
Gaston Ceruleus

Gaston nodded in answer to her question, pointing also to his mask, signifying that he had a part to play in that, as well. Soon a scowl crossed her face and she looked down as he noticed that she had a balled-up fist. Apparently she was upset and distraught by what she perceived happened to him. He had to be sure to tell her the entire story when they got out of here. First, though, he had to calm her down.

Reacting by instinct, he gently placed a hand around her small fist. He felt her shaking slightly, evidently on the verge of losing control. He used his other hand to gently raise her head up to where they were making eye contact once again. He smiled warmly to her and slightly shook his head, telling her that it was ok for now. He hoped that he could calm her down a little and not to have his signal crossed with...other intents. At least, not yet.

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
A tear rolled down Catalias cheek. She smiled and relaxed herself. She promised, along with all her other promises, she would help him one day. She pulled away and looked at the others. They slept peacefully. Unaware of what the world was like.
Just then it hit her, and she concluded how all her promises where linked together. First the fire, killing her mother and scaring her. Then the war? And at last, this person. They all linked together by one thing.
'Diaz.' She whispered and looked out of the cell. 'It's all because of Diaz.' She stared for a moment. Was he in control if they all linked together, and if so, there must be a weakness. This made Catalia determined and she looked at the person with a glimmer in her eye. 'I promise, and cross my heart, I will find a way to make this world equal again, and find a way to rid Diaz of being the centre of all links.' She said and smiled with new determination.

siiadams

Years
Gaston Ceruleus - New Resolve

Gaston couldn't help but to smile as he hard the girl make that promise to him. "Though I know you can't hear me right now," he thought, "I promise to fight alongside you, no matter what the consequences!" He made a show of this by placing his right fist against where his heart was and nodding to her. After this, he turned around, seeing that he could see somewhat better now than before. He turned to the girl and signalled that he was attempting to walk down the hallway. Walking slowly through the opening of their cell, he used his left hand to guide himself along the hallway, but only partway. He stopped for a few moments to see if he was going alone or if she would tag along. If nothing else, this would be a good scouting mission for them all. After all, Gaston wasn't about to sit down and wait. He had a king to find and take his revenge upon!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Galvez Prison
Underground Chambers
Artus Callum & Co.

Artus was busy in his own little world trying to get his magic working, barely realizing two other prisoners had woken up. Artus turned, and noticed it was a girl, and the masked man. "Was it Diaz who did that?" He heard the woman say, and then seeing the man grasp her hand while nodding. Artus couldn't make out what else they were talking about, but shortly after he saw the man walk towards the dark corridor. Artus watched for a brief moment, but then realized he should probably say something before anything out of the ordinary happened.

"Hey," Artus said, as he jogged up to the masked man. "I really hope you're not planning on going all by yourself." Artus said, giving a neutral look. It wasn't a smart thing to wandering around the prison alone, and Artus figured since they had a bunch of people around, they may as well try and figure this place out on their own. "Safety is travel in groups, am I right?" He said, looking at the masked man, and then turning to the girl behind him, giving a smile to both.

Back