• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like watching sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

auraginx

Canadian Bacon
Years
I am a huuuuuuuge sports fanatic. Football, Tennis and Baseball are three of the top sports I watch. I do watch other sports though, but in events only. Those include the World Cup soccer games, the Olympics, and College Basketball.

even /i/ watch the Olympics aha.

i love knowing it's your country's team competing against other country's teams.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I love watching tennis. It's probably my favorite sport and favorite sport to watch. I just love everything about it. Haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like watching my college's football team, and occasionally the basketball team. I just enjoy watching football in general, but I don't have a team to cheer for otherwise so it's boring.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
Years
  • Age 31
  • NY
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
I love to watch MLB. I'm a huge Baseball fan. I'll sometimes watch Basketball, but it all depends on if I feel like it, however; I always enjoy a good Baseball game no matter what.

Just for the record my favorite team is the NYY (New York Yankees).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The Olympics are like crack to me; especially the Winter ones. At the most recent games in Vancouver, my housemates and I got seriously addicted to all of the cross events and anything involving a bobsleigh track, despite the fact that none of us had ever gone skiing/snowboarding and had no idea of the rules. With certain sports like that, it's less about rule comprehension and more about just getting into the moment. A few crashes along the way doesn't hurt either!

As for the rest of the time, I can watch a good game of tennis, as each game is normally just a quick burst of energy. It's like watching lots of little games instead of one big long slog, as other stuff like football (soccer) or rugby can often be. Sometimes, I'll also watch Formula 1, less for the actual racing and more to witness the strategy involved.*

And yeah, for the crashes... I'm only human, dammit!

stp

ShootThePuck
Years
Hockey. Hockey. Hockey. xD

Not just because I love the sport, but I find it fun to root for a team and talk with other people about it. Sports talk has even been the basis for many of my friendships, and it's always a great conversation starter, too. Obviously I can't control who's on my team and whatnot, but it's really cool to watch a sport you like consisting of the some of the best players in the world.

To me, anyways. :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back