• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

lmao. well, it doesn't matter what tier you are imo. just that you donated.

sleep is a nice way to relax after a long day. sure, tv and such are as well, but how long can you do that until you get tired of it?

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Out of those, Gatchamaaaaaaan is my favorite even though its the only one I've seen. I have some episodes of Servant x Service for later, I swear.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Does DBZ Kai cover every episode or only up to a certain point?

I read there's only 90 episodes or so...

I do like that they cut out the filler crap though

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

It goes up to the end of the Cell saga (supposedly they're doing the Buu saga as well).

Normally, I'd be happy that they cut out the filler, but I would've been happier if they remade the show like so many older anime are doing lately, rather than just making it 16:9 and redubbing it, taking out the artifacts. Plus, they took out a lot of things I liked about the dub...mainly the script and the voice actors. I mean, I like Dragon Ball Z enough on its own to look past those things, but I just wish they did more with it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

and shirtless fighting, can't forget the macho manly shirtless fighting

except Androids clothes seem indestructible

GOKU, GET SOME SIMILAR CLOTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back