• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Devastating Pokemon

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
Years
if you mean at the start of a saved game when you only have weak pokemon then i would agree, the Tentacool family is very annoying, especially if you have Treecko.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Another one would be a Golbat. They're probaly in every caves.
They're also annoying with it's confuse ray and whenever I try to run I can't.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
nothing is hard in game be it Golbat or Tentacruel... i love tentacool as it's just such an excellent source of SpDef EV. Golbat and Zubat in the underwater cavern is the Spd EV heaven. Both of them are very lovable.

whatever with substitute is devastating... >_>; Sub/Fpunch, sub baton pass, sub anything is devastatingly destructive.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Well, there arnt many devisating pokemon it more like annyoning. Exspecaily the little weak level 2s and 3s. KO them all!!!!!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
What's devastating is my swampter. >:) He can destroy almost anything, and he can even annihilate a grass pokemon, even if it is at a high level.

Back