• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Flaming Passion

Am i expeting to much out of this?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Sorta

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A little

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

pokenar

Lunatic Red Eyes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2022
Name: Pokemon Flaming Passion
Hack of: ether ruby or emerald

i haven't decided which but it needs to be one of them because i need the magma tiles and Ive had bad experiences with fire red lately.

Story:

seems like a normal day in the fire and dragon type crazed region of [insert fire related name here] but then team [insert water or ice related name that isn't aqua] from the [insert similar name to the raiding team] comes to attack [insert your regions name] luckily they didn't come to [insert your town name] but they did take the town were the elite four resided and the towns with the last 3 gyms because the elite 4 and the gym leaders were on a raiding mission to the enemy region and the champion was over powered. the professor of your town is worried and since its your 10th birthday anyways he decides to give you your first Pokemon to go on the gym challenge and in the proses take out the enemy.

new things:

. new region (no name yet)
.new towns and enemy
. new rival (from the enemy team)
. d/p Pokemon (i hope to add: turtwig grotle torterra chimchar monferno infernape piplup prinplup empolion riolu lucario weavile magnazone lickylicky rhyperior tangrowth electivire magmortar togekiss yanmega leaf/glaceon glisgor mamoswine porygon-z gallade probopass dusknoir froslass rotom and all the legends if that isn't possible IL just go with the starts and the evolutions the gible line all the legends gallade magmortar and electivire and eeveelutions)
. chimchar(torchic if isn't possible) gible(bagon if isn't possible) riolu(tyrouge if isn't possible) as the starters
. mostly magma terrain
. all the other starters from the other games can be found in the wild and the three starters from this hack can be found in events as fully evolved in other words if you pick chimchar you can get garchomp and lucario latter but you must breed them to get the first evolutions

banners: i cant make any IL have to rely on someone else to make them.

alphas and betas: after i post this ill gonna post something in the help wanted thread so none yet

team:
me mapper trainer editor

no others yet

i don't know this is OK but i just got this idea about any hour ago and i just wanted to see if it'll work out if it doesn't that's OK to after all it is my first.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
put up some screens please.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
He doesn't have to put up screens right away, that's why it's in the scrapbox. :\

~ON-TOPIC~
Nice story, I'll keep my eye on this. ;)

pokenar

Lunatic Red Eyes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2022
wow up for about 30 seconds and two posts thank you, you two.

gman soldier

INFERNO POWER
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2013
gd game and wat do u mean by ether ruby or emerald. oh yh and by the way will you have downloads for it

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Hey How About The Name Of The EVIL Team Be Team Arctic And The Region Name Be Uhhhhhh(Thinking Hard)Uhhhhhh(Still Thinking Hard) Magnus,I Can Be A Beta Tester If Ya Want To,Very Good Story Line

Surinade

Pokémon ROM- Hacker
Years
Name: Pokemon Flaming Passion
Hack of: ether ruby or emerald

i haven't decided which but it needs to be one of them because i need the magma tiles and Ive had bad experiences with fire red lately.

Story:

seems like a normal day in the fire and dragon type crazed region of [insert fire related name here] but then team [insert water or ice related name that isn't aqua] from the [insert similar name to the raiding team] comes to attack [insert your regions name] luckily they didn't come to [insert your town name] but they did take the town were the elite four resided and the towns with the last 3 gyms because the elite 4 and the gym leaders were on a raiding mission to the enemy region and the champion was over powered. the professor of your town is worried and since its your 10th birthday anyways he decides to give you your first Pokemon to go on the gym challenge and in the proses take out the enemy.

new things:

. new region (no name yet)
.new towns and enemy
. new rival (from the enemy team)
. d/p Pokemon (i hope to add: turtwig grotle torterra chimchar monferno infernape piplup prinplup empolion riolu lucario weavile magnazone lickylicky rhyperior tangrowth electivire magmortar togekiss yanmega leaf/glaceon glisgor mamoswine porygon-z gallade probopass dusknoir froslass rotom and all the legends if that isn't possible IL just go with the starts and the evolutions the gible line all the legends gallade magmortar and electivire and eeveelutions)
. chimchar(torchic if isn't possible) gible(bagon if isn't possible) riolu(tyrouge if isn't possible) as the starters
. mostly magma terrain
. all the other starters from the other games can be found in the wild and the three starters from this hack can be found in events as fully evolved in other words if you pick chimchar you can get garchomp and lucario latter but you must breed them to get the first evolutions

banners: i cant make any IL have to rely on someone else to make them.

alphas and betas: after i post this ill gonna post something in the help wanted thread so none yet

team:
me mapper trainer editor

no others yet

i don't know this is OK but i just got this idea about any hour ago and i just wanted to see if it'll work out if it doesn't that's OK to after all it is my first.

If your going to add DP Pokémon, I would choose Ruby.
Or do you want them to move? Because If you choose Emerald, and the DP don't move, it doesn't fits.

Back