• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Can't stop laughing after I found out that guy I just previously mentioned was actually my friend Laura's boyfriend.

PTHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA.

Oh goodness me. XD;

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Can't stop laughing after I found out that guy I just previously mentioned was actually my friend Laura's boyfriend.

PTHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA.

Oh goodness me. XD;
Ohmygosh @-@ That's terrible xD And I was rooting for you. There's always next time ;P

Well I feel safe to post here again :3 I finally got around to announcing my accepted homosexuality on PC @-@ I've internally accepted it for the last two months now, but now it's officially out in public and it's a bit of a relief ^-^ Now I can say how much I enjoyed watching this guy on his date xD

But, yeah. I've already been making some progress :P I admited to myself that I thought these two guys were attractive, I made moves on both of them (I actually got to rub one their backs which was nice :P), and I gave up on both ^-^ One of them is pretty much straight, but I can still admire him and hang out with him ;3 And the other is a butt -.- I hand the guts to ask him to go to a nice resturant with me, but he never showed and he never even explained to me why he didn't come. That kind of rudeness... pshaw... I'm through with him. Pretty boys suck -.- *continues watching the goofy straight guy from in front of his face* Oh and I've also asked my openly bisexual friend to take me to the GLBT :3 So overall! I think I'm doing well.

As to answer the one question about the crush thing... I'd just try to get closer to the guy, hang out with him, then eventually ask him out o.o I've dated plenty of girls and I've had to be the one to ask them out, so I'm used to it :P It's just a little more nerve-wrecking since I'm not good at talking with guys and I don't understand them as well >.< Being "straight" was so much easier, but it was also a cop out :/

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
So I'm popping in because 1. I'm gay, and 2. Snow Phoenix just VM'ed me the link.

Major props to him. ^^

In terms of handling crushes, though... I don't. I am very laid-back, casual kind of guy... I usually tend to make the other person make the first move (douche-ish, I know), unless I REALLY like the person. That was the case with my last boyfriend... He pursued me for so long, and when I didn't give, he gave up. Then, in a douche-ish wannabe superhero kind of way, I asked him to be mine.

Not the best handling, but hey... I made him mine. ^^

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Welcome, ohHeyVaporeon! I don't think it's douchey to let the other guy make the first move, right now for me that's the only way a relationship would start irl - I'm too timid otherwise lol. The superhero asking-him-to-be-mine thing is adorable :P. And hey, whatever works, right?

The weird thing about me is sexually I'm not shy, it's only when it comes to real relationship material that I start to freak and get all timid.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Thank you for the welcome!

And yeah, I guess it was pretty cool of me... Haha. ^^ And nah, sexually I am not shy at all... I'm a bit of a panther, actually. Always ready to pounce.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
dropping in because i am a massive ...

I've never asked out a guy myself, I'm simply too shy. Although there is no one right now who I'm particularly 'into', when a guy comes along that I'm interested in, I think I'll be the one who asks him out. Hooray for me, I guess?
I've only been asked out by one guy in my life, and that was through THE INTERNET OH YEAH!

Last edited by a moderator:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Moving on from the crush question and onto the topic it's drifted into...

Are you usually the one to ask someone out, or is it the other way around?

I'm typically the one waiting to be asked out unless the other person is the one dropping hints.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I don't really care tbh.

I've been asked out twice, which was fine. I just said no, and that was that, so I don't mind being asked out. I've never had the guts to ask someone else out myself though.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
You know, in my age and area, there are hardly any virgins, and I STILL haven't gone out with anyone yet. If I end up liking someone, I'd ask them out. I don't know why people would wait for the other way around.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
The funniest thing happened at school. One of the county board members who is known for her extreme homophobia came by our campus to discuss something about taxes. She used a public restroom there, so some lesbian students who live in her district decided that they'd ask her why she is homophobic. She stormed out of the restroom yelling that they tried to rape her. The woman is like 80 years old.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
The funniest thing happened at school. One of the county board members who is known for her extreme homophobia came by our campus to discuss something about taxes. She used a public restroom there, so some lesbian students who live in her district decided that they'd ask her why she is homophobic. She stormed out of the restroom yelling that they tried to rape her. The woman is like 80 years old.
Wow really? That's just sad.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Unfortunately, people can sometimes be a little narrow-minded. Not my place to judge, however. I just hope that she can one day at least come to terms with the fact that we will always be here (and always have been). If not... Bless her little heart. Not everyone can be convinced.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Unfortunately, people can sometimes be a little narrow-minded. Not my place to judge, however. I just hope that she can one day at least come to terms with the fact that we will always be here (and always have been). If not... Bless her little heart. Not everyone can be convinced.

I've been waiting for someone to say something like that :3 Gwaah *huggles you* I dislike how I keep seeing so many people who bash homophobes :/ I've never found it appropriate to judge people on such things >.< And it's nice to see someone who may possibly agree. The only thing I usually have a problem with are those people who parade on people's grave >.< But, that's a personal issue.

Wow, I'm used to silently stalking this thread - feels weird to post.

I remember I thought I was asexual - pretty sure I'm homosexual now. Tada.
I'm having this huge crush on a guy at my school he's hot. And what's better is that my gaydar's going off.

That's all xD .

I know exactly how you feel o.o I never post in this thread because it's intimidating sometimes >.< And I felt bad about hiding @-@

Shining Raichu

Years
Wow, I'm used to silently stalking this thread - feels weird to post.

I remember I thought I was asexual - pretty sure I'm homosexual now. Tada.
I'm having this huge crush on a guy at my school he's hot. And what's better is that my gaydar's going off.

That's all xD .

Welcome, Impo! I was a little surprised to see you here, but I'm very glad you are :D

Be wary of the gaydar, it can take a while to properly hone, but I hope for your sake it's right!

Shining Raichu

Years
Well I've been around you in IRC a few times and my gaydar never went off haha

And yeah you mentioned he's hot ;), if it weren't totally unethical I'd ask for photographic evidence :P

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Parading around on someone's grave is indeed a big issue. It's not something that I can even really stomach.

I personally see death as one of the few things that is truly equal xD It's not how we die, but the fact that we all die that unites us. It makes us all human ;) Wither you're a homosexual, homophobe, or clueless third party ^-^

And pshaw... If I have any gaydar, I ignore it o.o It's fun admiring all the shining stars :3 I just have to remind myself that no matter how hard I try pushing all the sands together to force a diamond out of me, I'm just going to get coal :P Be yourself, right? It's just so interesting to do o.o'

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Are you usually the one to ask someone out, or is it the other way around?

Well, I would die if someone asked me out and they were hot had a good personality and it would help if they were hot, too. :3

But as I mature, I find it's more in my nature and more effective for myself to make the "move." I'm hot, too, so it's not like anyone would say no.

In other news, not to seem shallow or anything, but while I had my eye on what turned out to be my friend's boyfriend, I also had my eye on a guy who's younger than me. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of him and me. So with the other one proven straight, I can focus on this guy more.

And he has the same name as me, which would make us Joey and Joe. Freaking adorable, right?

But the only thing is- he's only questioning; or, as he said, "still figuring it out." (I know this because he was at the first GSA meeting in our school and he said this when he introduced himself.) He shown some interest in me (and knows I like dudes because that's what I said in the GSA), but....

I don't want to confuse him at all, because that's the last thing he needs.

Although I probably know the answer, advice and/or thoughts?

Back