• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (M) [Best Veteran 1Q '13]

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Tetsu looked down in awe at the girl as she gracefully made her way to the top of the tree, amazed at how easily she could do so without teleporting, and even more so at how she could merge and un-merge with her pokespirit at will, something he had never figured out how to do. As she jumped back down, he quickly began flipping through the old journal in search of a picture of her pokespirit.

Before he actually found it, however, he overheard the pokespirit wielder explain to the girl he had met earlier that she had two pokespirits inside her already. Unsure as to how anyone could forget that, he went ahead and teleported back down from the tree, this time landing directly in adjacent to spark, staring at her curiously.

"Two Pokespirits.....And you couldn't remember? How could you forget?! Mt. Coronet was INCREDIBLE. There was a flash of light, and I started to change, and there was that cool stone-thingy carved by the god-pokemon......And how can you handle THREE people in one body? Doesn't it make your head hurt? Just sharing my head with Ralts confuses me sometimes.....But Another one? How could you forget that?!?! Ralts talks to me all the time! Did you hit your head or something?"

At that, he then proceeded to begin rather roughly patting the girl on the head with his right hand, every few seconds saying "Reeeeeeemmmmmeeeeeeeeemmmmmberrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Khawill

<3
Years
(Oops you posted before me)
Spark
Spark jumped for joy, "Yay! We're going to get Kalie a spirit!" She ran to catch up with Aria, "I bet since we all have spirits we can be like heroes, and save people!" She counted all of the fingers and then held all ten out, "This is how many bad guys we will stop, and then we can start over and stop that many again." She skipped merrily toward the entrance, "And all the good people can be safe because all the bad people will be gone because they will be afraid of us." But she stopped after saying this and looked sadly at Aria, "If we are scaring people, does that make us bad guys?"

Kalie
Kalie kept pace but stood behind them, left to her own thoughts. She was sorting through her own memory, focusing, remembering what her goal was. She clenched her fist, don't worry I will get revenge.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Don't do that!" Aria yelled at Tetsu as he ranted at Spark. "You don't want her to remember..." She said in a lower, sadder tone.

She took Tetsu aside, and put her hand on his shoulder.

"She had a brother, Arc, who traveled with her. In an... Unfortunate series of events, Arc died, giving his Pokespirit, a Minun, to Spark, who has a Plusle, who went on a rampage. I have her a serum that made her forget of her old life, and made her the way that she is. She has been regarding her Pokespirits as 'voices' and didn't know what they were until now. If she remembers, she will go on that rampage again, but this time there will be no way to stop her. That is why she can't remember." Aria explained, making sure that the two girls didn't hear her.

Done talking to Tetsu, she walked back to Spark and Kalie.

"You guys ready to go? Let's go get Kalie a Pokespirit!" Aria shouted triumphantly, and began walking back out of the city.

Last edited:

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Tetsu stopped in his tracks as Aria suddenly yelled out at him, unsure as to what he was doing wrong. A confused expression crossing his face as she pulled him aside, he listened carefully as she began to speak, his mood dropping as she explained to him what had occurred with Spark and he began to release how much of a danger she was. Feeling the surge of sorrow radiating from her, he nodded as she ended her lecture and stepped away.

It only took moments for his cheerful mood to re-ignite and he instantly jumped back to the journal, popping it open and surfing the pages in the hopes of finding an image of Minun and Plusle, though due to the limited nature of the book, he failed to do so. Storing the book, he then heard the call to leave town and began to follow, electing to run as opposed to teleporting, hoping to conserve energy now that he knew the danger he may have to face, which could come seemingly out of nowhere. Unsure as to what he should do, he elected to consult with Ralts.

Tetsu:......She could hurt people.....But is it right to make her forget like this? She can't remember who she was! She's making her someone she's not!

Ralts:.....Sure, it hurts her....But from what her friend said, she would hurt many people if she remembered. We should do what she said and keep quiet.

Tetsu:Alright.....

And at this, he left it, his new secret-to-keep weighing heavily upon his mind.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Kalie
Kalie and the others had decided to camp for the night, they were sitting around the fire but she had gone to bed early. She sorted through her past, everything that she could remember. She held out a doll, "Hey Kalie, how are you." She said in a high pitched voice and shaking the doll, "I'm good, and the people are taking me to the mountain for a spirit." She spoke as the doll again, "Those people are so nice, but they can't help you." She choked on the last words, beginning to cry. She put the doll down and silently cried herself to sleep.

Kalie was walking with her mother, she felt hungry and scared so she held her mothers hand tighter. "Mom I'm hungry, we are going to eat today right." Her mother picked her up and rubbed her head, then hugged her but said nothing. She carried Kalie down the broken road.

The dream skipped forward, Kalie was standing over the body of her father, her mother's hand rested on her shoulder. Kalie cried as she placed a purple flower on her fathers chest, tears streaming down her face. "Mom I'm sad, I won't be sad anymore right?" Her mother looked sadly down at Kalie and hugged her, too skinny and weak to pick her up, again saying nothing.

The dream skipped again this time there was nobody walking down the street with Kalie, she walked to the grave of her father but didn't feel the weight on her should as she had before. She continued on the road until she was outside the city, all she could see was a sign where "Children's City" had been scrawled. The boy who had "liberated" her was in control, having taken the city and a kind soul. This time there were no tears, Kalie stood anger replacing the sadness and despair she had felt the day he had killed her mom. "Mom I'm angry, and I'll be strong enough to kill the tyrant." This time she wasn't asking, she wasn't helpless.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Once they had gotten out of the largest city in Sinnoh, Aria began leading them towards the mountain pass that they had crossed on their journey. They reached it, and set up a small camp. Kalie had decided to eat quickly and go to bed early.

"Alright gang, from here, we need to hike. It won't be that hard of a climb, but you need to be prepared. There might be a bit of snow, but I wouldn't count on it. I'll have your packs ready in the morning." Aria said, then walked off to get more firewood.

Seeing it as an opportunity to practice her swordsmanship, she drew her sword. She then used various combinations to chop large limbs into usable pieces. She then took the limbs back to the camp, and put two of them on the fire. She then put out her bedroll, and lay down on it.

"Goodnight." She said before she fell asleep.

Last edited:

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
As they stopped to rest, Tetsu quickly went about helping the group set up camp, using his teleportation ability to zip to the tops of trees and break off the thinner branches for firewood. Exhausting himself from the constant teleportation, he eventually decided to settle down and preform one last teleportation to the top of a thick, sturdy tree. Leaning himself against the branches, he pulled out his journal and once again began to flip through the pages, studying the book carefully. After a while, he came across the pages on Plusle and Minum, thinking back to Spark and her condition.

After moments of consideration, he closed the book and jumped back down from the tree, heading off into Spark's direction after looking over at Aria, ensuring she was asleep. Tapping the girl on the shoulder, he then opened the book once again and turned to the pages he had been viewing before, showing them to spark. "Hey, look at these!", he whispered excitedly, hoping that this would only be enough to help her remember her pokespirits, and not set her off.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
"Hey those are the things in my dream! Maybe I had a doll that looked like them, because the ones in my dreams don't talk. Maybe the voices in my head are them actually, I'll ask."
No child, we are not spirits, just merely friends. Please do try to rest, it is a long journey to the mountain. "They said they aren't, and since they don't lie because I can't lie to myself I trust them. And also I'm not as strong as Aria so I can't have spirits. They told me to go to bed, thanks for showing me the pretty pictures though, tomorrow we get to get Kalie her spirit!" She layed her roll next to Aria's, as she had done every night since her nightmare and fell asleep.

In her dream Spark was watching a girl and a woman walking down the street. The woman lifted the small girl, cradling her as they walked. She stole a piece of bread from a cart and gave it to the little girl, Spark didn't see her steal anymore food for herself. The next dream it was raining, but the same girl and woman stood over a body. The woman hugged the girl again, but she was much skinnier than before. Kalie turned around and noticed that a house was destroyed debris everywhere. The woman and daughter stood and looked at the rubble, adults were running away as a boy destroyed things, much like the lightning girl. They boy looked at the woman and smiled evily. He walked up to her and slew her, right in front of the girl. Spark covered her eyes before the killing blow, but she heard the scream and when she looked again there was nobody but the girl.

Spark silently cried for the rest of the night, fearing the power of pokespirits even more than before.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria woke early the next morning, and took an inventory of their supplies. There was still enough for three full days. She walked back to the main area of her camp, and started the fire back up. She then boiled water, puting some leaves in when it did.

"Time to wake up! Breakfast's ready!" Aria shouted. She heard stirring, and soon Kalie was sitting next to her. Aria handed her a steaming mug, and prepared one for herself.

"You ready for the climb?" Aria asked Kalie, who nodded.

Aria looked up the mountainside, planning the easiest route for them to take. She saw a flash on top of the mountain, then saw a kid jump off one of the cliffs, growing wings as he did. He began flapping, but wasn't used to it, and hit the forest floor.

"Hm. Idiot." She said as she looked back to the rest of the camp.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Tetsu let out a rather soft sigh at Spark's reaction to his journal. He had truly hoped it would have been enough to allow her to remember her pokespirits, beings that should have been her best friends. Returning to his tree, he dwelled on the topic for several hours before finally drifting off to sleep, his beloved journal cradled in his arms.

Despite having gone to bed rather late the night before, he awoke early on in the morning as the sun's first rays were beaming down upon him. He spent his first hour or so of conciousness watching Spark sleep, his internal conflict still fresh on his mind.

Becoming distracted some time later, he picked up his journal and began flipping through the pages once again until Aria awoke and finished breakfast, calling to the group. Feeling hungry, he quickly teleported from the tree and and joined the group in their meal.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark awoke hardly awake, she didn't know what time she woke up but she was much more happy then she was before. She decided not to tell her dream to anyone, not yet at least. "What is for breakfast?" She looked at the food Aria was preparing, there was a lot from all of the adults they had robbed or killed. Spark simply ate a piece of bread, having lost her appetite from her dream. She looked down and wondered how she would word her next question, she started trembling, fearing the answer. "K-Kalie why do you want a pokespirit?" Spark looked directly at her.

Kalie looked up surprised, and then then tried not to make eye contact with Spark, "Do I really have to tell you?"

"Yes. If you don't then I don't want to take you, and if Aria still does then I'm leaving."

Kalie knew she couldn't get out of the question, and Spark was staring at her seriously. She tried to speak, but took a sip out of her cup. "I want to have power."

Spark was staring at her more intensely, she just felt like she needed a full answer. "Why do you want power..."

"I don't want power, I need power. I can kill that who has taken what I loved most, I can't just stand by while the person lives life." Kalie yelled at Spark, but Spark looked down, sadly. "Come walk with me, alone." She stood up and Spark followed.

"You are going to be a bad guy, I just know it, the bad guys are always the ones who want to kill. It's just like the stories my mommy told me as a little kid, the bad guys only want to kill." She looked at the ground, the dirt was filled with footprints and there was a yellow flower crushed in one of them. "Even people who only want to kill bad guys are bad guys, because you only make them want to kill more people."

Kalie shook her head, "I've thought about it, and I will be able to kill and still be a good guy." Spark stood up and gave Kalie a hug.

"Please make that a promise." Kalie nodded. Spark brightened up "Then lets go Aria!" It echoed through the trees, and a wind blew. Spark heard the sound of men. "Quick hide, I think me, Aria and Tetsu can hold them off."

"But Spark, you don't have a spirit, and you're powerless."

"I don't need power to be a good guy." Kalie nodded and hid in a nearby bush. Spark pulled out her knife, unsure how to use it but ready to use it if needed. Maybe if I beat them without a spirit then Kalie won't want to get power anymore and she won't be a monster.

The motherly voice in her head spoke, But neither Aria or Tetsu are monsters, you don't need to fear spirits, just he people.

But the people and spirits are one in the same, I don't even know if the spirits are good, what if Aria just keeps me around because I'm her sister.
The motherly voice didn't speak, Spark was getting to close to a memory. Of the five different voices she heard, only one of them appeared. She figured the other four had either split or gone to camp. She held her knife firmly, ready to prove herself.

"Hey there little girl, you want food and shelter? I'm sure ya would, why don't you come with me and we can get you a nice house in Eterna City." Spark held her knife up toward her face pointing it at him ready to lunge. "Well I guess killing you would be just as good, I hear there are plenty of sick cannibals around." He laughed manically.

No time to feel afraid. She charged forward, "You're scum!" he pulled out a knife and was ready for her, he stabbed at her but with a reaction even she didn't expect she dodged it. No time to think she sweep kicked, causing the man to fall. She starred at the man angrily, about to plunge the knife right through his chest. "Bad guys deserve to die!" She raised her hand, Now who's the monster she hadn't heard that voice before, it sounded like her but demonic, Go on, you know you want to. Spark dropped her eyes, then she got on her knees and starred in horror at the ground, the man began to laugh.

"Typical of a kid, can't finish the job, but I can!" He hopped up, pulled out a throwing knife and was just about to throw it at a helpless Spark. He let out a grunt and toppled over, Kalie had just knocked him out cold with a large stick.

"Come on Spark, the others may need our help, I heard the other four were going to surround our camp." Spark nodded, back in focus and picked up the mans throwing knife, putting it in her bag then sheathing her own knife. "We don't have much time."

They ran toward the camp, keeping silent.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria watched as the two girls walked off, and then heard a twig snap in the opposite direction that they had gone. Her ears stood straight up, and she drew her sword. Another twig broke, and Aria nodded in Tetsu's direction. She held up four fingers, then pointed in the general direction that they were coming from.

"Well, we didn't expect visitors. We dont have much, but would you like some food?" She said as soon as one of the men had revealed himself. The others stayed hidden, and the one that had come forward nodded. Aria grabbed her cup, never taking her eyes off the man, and offered it.

"If you want it, you're going to have to come get it." She said, gripping her sword. He walked forward, and Aria tripped him. She held her sword at his throat, and he smiled.

"Go ahead. Kill me." He said. Aria hesitated, much to his enjoyment. She then kicked him behimd the left ear, knocking him unconscious. She spun around to face a man who had snuck up behind her. She punched him in the face, which knocked him unconscious as well.

Suddenly, an arrow whizzed past her ear, and buried itself in a nearby tree. Aria fused with Eve, and caught the next arrow, mentally tracking it to a position in the bushes. Aria sprinted to him, slicing an arrow in half as she did, and flipped over him. The man dropped his bow, and drew a knife.

"Wrong person to mess with." She said before knocking him unconscious with the pommel of her sword, dragging him over to the other men.

"What fun." She remarked.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Lucy - Base of Mt. Coronet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy took Amethyt's hand and gripped it in a firm manner, quite content to offer this to the other. She was however distracted by Creed's presence, looking behind herself at him in an ever so slightly unnerved manner. What was he doing back there..? She decidedly didn't seem all that bothered by the male's position, or at least not enough to do anything about it.

...The group would move along at their own pace for a while. Progress was made. They were now approaching the base of Mt. Coronet.

A figure, ...female, was present in their path. She seemed to be upset over something, or perhaps... in pain? She gripped at her head and shot a glare in the group's general direction. A strange formation in the form of an actual battle-axe protruded from the sides of her skull, and heavy reptilian armor covered the backside of her body. A thick tail protruded from her backside. It was.. a haxorus wielder. Lucy caught the girl's gaze and returned it with her own, staring skeptically as they approached as if to ask the other what in the world she was looking at.

...But really, the more she looked the more she was unnerved. This girl had something strange about her. Her eyes stared with unwavering intent. No thought was evident behind them. Lucy abruptly stopped, ceasing to trust this girl enough to walk right by her, and with good reason. A tremor rocked the girl's body and she abruptly turned, taking a rather unsteady step towards the group, or rather Lucy in particular. Lucy tensed immediately because of the very odd behavior, which turned out to be an appropriate reaction because the haxorus wielder proceeded to reach out towards her in a violently manner, clawed hands threatening to dig into her. She was fast, extremely fast even. Lucy didn't have time to properly defend herself from such an abrupt, vicious close range attack.

"W-What the hell--?!" she exclaimed before gritting her teeth as draconic claws dug into her upper side opposite Amethyst. At this point Lucy would let go of the other girl, needing her hand for something slightly more important. Lucy's fist glowed with an awesome power, and she proceeded to strike out and slug the other girl right in the face with a dynamic punch. It /looked/ very painful, and packed enough force that the other's clawed hands were forcefully removed from Lucy's side by the sheer recoil she received. However, the other took the attack with inhuman grace, fitting for a powerful wielder. That is to say, she didn't seem to notice that Lucy had just /wrecked/ her face. Rather, she came right back at Lucy and used the battle-axe formation on her skull to slice directly up her arm, evoking an unrestrained scream from Lucy. It was counter. The attack left Lucy's arm limp, and she was clearly injured in a rather significant manner, as she clutched at said arm with a confused look on her face. What had just happened? Why were they being attacked? Why was this person so /vicious/? She didn't understand/

An inappropriate giggle escaped the haxorus wielder's lips, equally wild and almost involuntary in nature. This was despite the that she'd just suffered a brutal punch to the face. The lights were off. Nobody was home. Though many would be unqualified to recognize it at a glance, unrestrained madness was all that could be observed in the girl's eyes. Without further warning, she would reach out and attack to sink her claws into Lucy a second time, though by this point any others had enough time to interfere if they desired.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
A surge of hatred and malintent flooded through Tetsu's ralts-like senses as both Spark and Kallie began to converse, and eventually walked off. The emotions that he had detected from both girls left him highly unnerved and he began to debate whether or not he should run off after them or inform Aria of what he had felt. When the two of them merged, Ralts taught Tetsu that emotions were both private and sacred entities, and though he could use his knowledge of them in self-defense, he should never reveal to anyone what another person was thinking......This, however, was a touchy case.

Before he could decide what to do, however, he began to detect a surge of caution flooding from both Aria, and the new arrivals within the bushes. Just as he was about to act on it, Aria decided to take charge and invited the stranger into the camp. Upon seeing this, Tetsu loosened up, hoping the exchange would turn out to be a peaceful one.

Standing by as she and one of the arrivals began to converse, he was completely caught off guard when she made the first move and attacked the member of the group. As she went about pummeling the group, he could only watch in horror. Though she didn't kill any of them, she had been the one to initiate violence, and she did so before he could feel anything specifically Malicious coming from the men.

As she knocked out the last of them, he allowed his emotions to flare and turned towards her, an expression that he had rarely shown plastered firmly onto his face: An expression of anger. Unsure as to what she would do with the men she had defeated, he lifted his right hand into the air and began to gather his energy. Allowing it all to flow into his hand, he then let loose a massive burst of psychic energy, allowing it to pulsate outwards and into her direction, shouting out "YOU HURT THEM!" as he did so.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Spark and Kalie were walking back to camp, they heard the fighting. Spark went into a rapid sprint, she didn't know if the two could survive if there were more than four. Kalie struggled to keep up, and when they got to the clearing where the camp was, Spark was relieved to see Aria finishing up the last guy. Spark didn't feel right, it was as if something was wrong, she looked for Tetsu. She saw him looking furious, and she could see the energy he was emitting. He was looking right at Aria, He is going to hert her! Spark ran toward Aria, as fast as she could.

"You Hurt Them!" He yelled, Energy was sent toward Aria. Spark ran up to Aria and pushed her away as hard as she could, catching her by surprise. Spark took the full blast of the attack, unable to get out of the way. She was sent flying back.

Kalie let out a panicked scream, she charged at Tetsu and tackled him to the grass, attempting to try and restrain him.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Creed Reese
Mt.Coronet

As the fight waged on, Creed's emotions swelled. This crazy Haxorus hurt not only Lucy but Amethyst as well...and yet, while these acts made him so angry he could barely stand it, he couldn't scrape the grin from off of his face. He was gaining some sort of masochistic pleasure out of seeing Lucy being attacked, but at the same time, he wanted to tear Lucy's opponent limb from limb. His eyes grew large and wide and he started to chuckle inadvertently. He bore his claw-like nails and a dark aura overcame him. Then, as if to attack, and rushed at the Haxorus-weilder, emotions overflowing. And then, all went dark.

Mako Reese​

A large cracking sound could be heard as Mako awoke from his sleep, his hair receding, his skin color fading, and his sight returning. He caught the Haxorus' arm. Well, caught isn't exactly accurate. He grasped the Haxorus' arm, but the power behind her strike was so great that it caused his arm to break. It didn't seem to matter to Mako, as he was able to redirect her attack away from Lucy and himself and then countered with a strong left hook. This sent the girl back, but she seemed to be...laughing? It didn't seem like his punch did any damage at all, as she then came dashing back towards Mako. Instinctively, Mako used Dragon Breath at the ground, which made a temporary fire that caused his adversary to jump back. Unable to pick her up regularly, Mako literally swept Lucy off of her feet and then caught her with his functional arm, running towards the others and placing her down in their safety.

"You're screwed, Mako. If this girl broke your arm with that little effort, there's no way you'll survive." Kraus said normally, as if he weren't aware that if Mako died, he would as well, though it also seemed as if he didn't really care.

Mako ignored Kraus as the Haxorus wielder came dashing towards him. Mako ran in a different direction, so as to seperate the two of them from the others. It didn't work, as he wasn't able to get far before she caught him, sinking her claws into his already broken arm. He gasped in pain, but he then quickly took advantage of the situation and used a Headbutt attack directly onto her face, and then proceeding to use Dragon Breath close range. It was clearly effective, as she not only fell to the ground, but writhed in pain from the burns. The ascent back to her feet was slow, but again she didn't seem to jarred by the attack. Or rather, she did, but her seemingly sadistic nature hid it well. Mako held his arm as it dangled lifelessly and as blood oozed from the claw wounds.

"No pokewielder is this weak," Kraus said in a stern, yet surprisingly non-teasing voice. "Why are you holding back? Sure, this chick's stronger than you, but you were more powerful when you started to fight that guy back in Eterna. This is pathetic." After that, Kraus remained silent. Mako sat pondering for a moment, and it seemed as if the Haxorus was waiting for him for some reason, probably because he would be a more pleasurable kill if he fought back. He opened his backpack and pulled out some bandages, and then he took a long rock he found on the ground. He fashioned the two into a sling and splint and put his arm inside, looking behind him every so often to see the Haxorus if she were to attack. This is gonna suck... he thought to himself, biting his lip.

He turned the rest of the group and said, "The smart thing to do would be to let someone else fight, but it's clear to me that there will be more strong adversaries as you climb to the summit, for whatever reason, so no need to waste any more guys along the way." He turned to the Haxorus, and then back to the group. "...I'll try to meet up with you guys later on. Keep Lucy and Amethyst safe." The latter statement was directed towards Ryan. With that, he sprinted full tilt towards the Haxorus, she readied her claws, but then he zigzagged passed her, running deeper into the mountain, the Haxorus quickly pursuing him.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria stood as she saw Tetsu charging his energy. She dropped her sword in defeat.

So this is how i die... attacked by one of my companions... That's what I get for trusting someone like that... Aria thought as Tetsu began to release his energy, a tear running down her cheek. She closed her eyes, and felt something push her over. She heard one of the girls scream, and a body hit the forest floor. Aria realized that she wasn't dying, and opened her eyes.

What she saw horrified her. Spark was on the ground, badly hurt. Aria got up and ran to her.

"No, don't die! Say something! WAKE UP!" Aria yelled at Spark. She then got up, and grabbed her sword. She stalked over to Tetsu, and pointed at his throat.

"Leave. If I ever see you again, I will not hesitate to kill you. Slowly. GO!" She screamed. She lost her composure, and broke down crying. She sunk to the ground, and put the sword back down.

"GO YOU ****ing *****! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" She screamed at Tetsu before slinking back over to Spark.

"Please wake up... You're the closest that I've had to family in a long time... I can't lose you..." Arai sobbed. She hugged Spark, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Khawill

<3
Years
Spark
Sparks arm hurt terribly, she writhed in pain. She could hear Aria's voice yelling, worried then angry. Then sadness again, Spark held back screaming in pain, but she couldn't stop tears as she rasped, "Please don't tell him to go, if we do and he dies." She felt another tang of pain in her arm, she couldn't see past the tears, "If he dies because of us, then that makes us bad people." Spark knew that Aria would think she was walking on the brink of death, and said, "I'm not dead yet, so there is no reason to be mad at him right." She attempted to get up, her legs were fine, but the pain in her arm intensified and she screamed and fell over.

Kalie saw Aria coming toward them with a raised sword and rolled off of Tetsu. She watched as Aria pointed the sword at the boy, but couldn't do anything out of fear of also being on the end of that sword. Aria threatened him then broke down, Kalie sat there stunned.She couldn't do anything to help Tetsu. Even Spark who was just as weak as she was took a blast to save someone. Aria made up her mind, getting to the top of the mountain is the only way.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Aria saw Spark stand up, then fall, clutching her arm. She glared at Tetsu, and turned back to Spark, who said that she wasn't dying, and that Tetsu should stay.

"Not if that monster is going to be attacking us. He needs to go." Aria said, holding Spark. She didn't care who that guy was, but he couldn't be trusted. He obviously didn't know enough of the world beyond his monarchy that he called a haven. Either he left, or he was severely punished.

She waited for a bit, sitting next to Spark, not caring if he left or not. She would hold true to her promise.

"Kalie, come over here. Let's go." Aria said, standing up. She grabbed her bag and began walking up the mountain, not looking at who was behind her.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AMETHYST YULA
The Underaged Weavile Spirit Wielder

"LUCY!!" Amethyst cried out as the girl slashed at her new best friend. Then Lucy retaliated, only to get hit even harder. "Lucy!!" tears formed in her eyes again even after Mako pushed them aside to fight the girl on his own, broken arm and all. Amethyst, teary-eyed, refused to stand by or flee. "D-don't be stupid!" She sniffled and stanced herself beside Mako. How did she know this stance? She'd never fought in her life! It just felt natural to her. Is this Weavile Stance...? Regardless, she faced the monstrous lady with a newfound determination. "Don't... Hurt... LUCY!!"

She threw both hands forward, and a ball of dark aura quickly shot from her hands and hit the Haxorus girl directly. Though, even a powerful attack like Dark Pulse seemed to have little effect on her. Either way, this was only the first attack phase for Amethyst. Fortunately she was fused with one of the fastest known Pokemon. Maybe not as fast as a Ninjask, but pretty close. And that was significantly fast as-is. She rushed the girl head-on and, at the last second, slid flat on the ground and right between the girl's feet. She quickly formed a Nasty Plot.

Wait... Her weakness is Ice! Though Amethyst never herself had a Pokemon battle, she studied the varying species and type effectiveness between them. For once, reading really comes in handy! She stood up behind the girl, who whipped around and sliced a nice rip through Amy's favorite dress! Growing increasingly angry, she blew an Icy Wind into the girl's face, point-blank. The girl covered her face and began thrashing about, hitting Amethyst and tearing her dress even more with some Dragon Claw attacks. Amethyst was being shredded by the sharp claws and blades, and it seemed she wouldn't last much longer.

Especially because the girl was about to perform a Guillotine.

Back