• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

besides a ton of rumors were proven true well mainly the pokebeach rumors. though their was a leaked list of pokemon names that was pretty much proven true lol

TY

Rumors... i do not like rumors ever since i was part of one that somewhat destroyed some friendships -_-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guess we'll just find out. Still it is definitely not what I wanted to see, fake or not, when I browse something because of that little chance of it being real (like the Unova starters).

Considering that I think I'll chill on my dashboard since that doesn't yield anything that should give me pokespoilers unless I'm really that unlucky.

TY

I think i should go to bed, if im lucky i get 5 hours of sleep before i have to prepare for college D:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

did they say what the name of the two "fake" starters were. that will be a HUGE clue as to whether they are fake or not

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I think there's a way to hide posts on tumblr that contain a certain keyword. Might try that with Pokémon. :P

As for names
Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

ahahahahahaha. twilight man dude. I cant stop laughing now..and dancing.(hope that aint Calem dresiing as a trap cuz that is also a sexy gif lol)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Generog, probably, or something along those lines

ahahahahahaha. twilight man dude. I cant stop laughing now..and dancing.(hope that aint Calem dresiing as a trap cuz that is also a sexy gif lol)

I hope it IS Calem, so I can be a femboi~♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well my Dashboard only has one Pokemon Tumblr being followed and it doesn't post that much stuff these days. And if they do I'll just scroll really fast or something idk. Other than that just have to not be tempted to search up any Pokemon tags.

Though honestly since I normally just go on there to see if someone I follow had made any new art I don't believe I have to even drop by very often (especially since when she does draw these days its often not for one of the fandoms I follow her for aha ;;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Weather or not that is Calem doesn't matter to me since I'm definitely going with Serena/Yvonne and simply naming myself Serena. One of my favorite female names so it's perfect to just go along with the character name this time. ♥

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Weather or not that is Calem doesn't matter to me since I'm definitely going with Serena/Yvonne and simply naming myself Serena. One of my favorite female names so it's perfect to just go along with the character name this time. ♥

wow lol. I am doing the same thing on pokmeon x. picking the girl character(as I always do on pokmeon games) and naming her serena. I just find that name so nice lol. the only name that ties with it is Lyra

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

plus I can use this opportunity to force my brother to stop friggin BULLYING me and poking fun of me for being a female character in games. god. nothing wrong at all with that
(and yes she does have nice clothing. I like that outfit that makes her look like lyra lol).

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Oooh thatd be an easy win for me lol. He always seems to want to "hang around me" and spy on everything I do lol.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

- lol hey bro y r u playing as the female lol

- Why don't you play as the female, brother dear? Look, as a matter of fact you're playing as the male. Like what, have you got a thing for him? Do you happen to be a fairy type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back