• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
So Serena and Ash knew each other before Ash started the first series. I believe Ash will have Froakie because of the trailers, and perhaps Chespin. Ash will have Sylveon. Ash's Charizard will Mega Evolve, sometimes X Version, sometimes Y Version. May will come back for a special to show off her Mega Blaziken and possibly her Mega Venusaur.

It's still a possibility that Ash will use Squirtle/Bulbasaur every now and then.

Oh, and Serena shall have a crush on Ash, and maybe Angie will appear and get all crazy jealous.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
PS : Mods , We are discussing If Pokemon XY series should be BW series Or NOT ! So its not a Spam . First I said the mistake BW had Then I explain how everybody would want XY series to like . If You read the full Post then you will see that I'm not even comparing DP with BW here .

Just because some minority think BW is good & DP is a nightmare doesn't mean majority of Fan's (Specially Ash-fans) has to suffer another BW nightmare !
Before you call yourself majority , Read The Atmosphere !
I'm pretty sure nobody want a series Where -

-1) Ash is inferior to a rookie because he/she is the first rival Ash met !

-2) Ash losing all his development after all trouble he get though for that development because some idiot writer decide to reboot an In-rebootable character .

-3) Stupid rushed tournament with cheap 1 on 1 battle.

-4)Boring Gym battle with no creative battle tactic and a final 6 vs 3 gymbattle !

-5) Most Cast Pokemon are undeveloped ! Ash team's look more like a ''Team Baby'' !

-6) A shot league with stupid filler where Ash got demoted by losing to a idiot who didn't even used a 6TH POKEMON .

-7) Wasting Charizard return with pathetic saga where it just a replacement for Unfezant.

-8) A stupid filler saga with no quest or plot ! Just Ash & little Pokemon friend dancing in a forest . Seriously , If you believe that Kids simple like to see some Kids going on an adventure cute Animal then don't you think everybody could a billionaire by making Kids Anime like this and sold its toys ???? Pokemon reach high peck of Popularity because it had something more then Some Kids going on a quest with their cute Animal friend !

Ask anyone here because I don't think anyone want to see the repeat of all those event accept you ! Because those event were pathetic and only reason anyone try to show them as good idea would be because he/she is related to the idiot's who came up with those idea !
However , Majority of People would want A series That total opposite of BW Series , Such as -

-I) Ash to have real main rival who doesn't need to beat Ash to prove he/she's strong or create Competition.Example : Blue (Pokespe) , Koga (Pokemon DPA) .

-II) Ash will be superior to all Rookie's and act as their Mentor & Idol.

-III) Ash keep all his development and become even more competent & Badass ! Also for him to retain the Arrogance , Drive to Win and Playfulness he once had in Original series .

-IV)Good Tournament like Wallace cup with great battle ! Also A Double Battle Tournament & A triple Battle Tournament!

-V) A series that has Humor like the Kanto Series Or Sgt Frog ! But it will also have in-depth plot like DP Series ! A series that won't going to sacrifice Ash & the plot for the sake of pointless humor that isn't even funny !

-VI)Exciting Gym battle with creative tactic like DP series.

-VII) Fully Developed Pokemon Like DP & AG !

-VIII) Charizard returning on a real Saga with a Plot Or Quest Where Ash going to use him in some serious Battle against some powerful rival.

-IX) A longer league with no meaningless filler which Ash win's ! And if he lose's then he would lose to someone deserving and achieve a higher rank then the previous League's .

-X) A Plot Based filler Saga ! Or a PMT Saga !

If You like Series Where Protagonist makes a fool out of himself then go and watch ''Doreamon'' Because Nobita makes a good fool out of him in every episode .
But Pokemon Ain't Doreamon !
Kids exception from Pokemon is different from Doreamon .
Your not Ash-fan so You dont get it .
But all other other real Ash-fan doesn't want to see Ash being humiliate in XY the same way he was humiliate in BW !

FOR A REAL ASH-FAN , BW SERIES IS A NIGHTMARE !!!!

Famons just don't know when to stop being a fool.

A real Ash fan will know that DP was a piece of trash.

BW series had great battles, great character development, interesting battle Tournments, and a great Pokemon League, the Decolore saga was something interesting and different for a change, Ash's Unova team was pure badass.

XY is turning out to be looking great so far, i can see Ash getting a Skiddo and a Litleo as his next Pokemon.

XY anime series does seem like it will be a mixed of all the past Pokemon series put together.

Last edited:

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
Famons just don't know when to stop being a fool.

A real Ash fan will know that DP was a piece of trash.

BW series had great battles, great character development, interesting battle Tournments, and a great Pokemon League, the Decolore saga was something interesting and different for a change, Ash's Unova team was pure badass.

XY is turning out to be looking great so far, i can see Ash getting a Skiddo and a Litleo as his next Pokemon.

XY anime series does seem like it will be a mixed of all the past Pokemon series put together.

I agree with you. I hated DP. even the game was bad to me.
XY are looking great. I can't wait to watch it. :)

BW was not a nightmare. It was pretty awesome from my point of view.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I agree with you. I hated DP. even the game was bad to me.
XY are looking great. I can't wait to watch it. :)

BW was not a nightmare. It was pretty awesome from my point of view.

Yeah i agree wth you on that.

Frozthax

Youtube partner
Years
The first thing I noticed is he looks older and...he grew some teeth, but something.....made him look older
i cant find out what x.x

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aight. All y'all need to shut up because this is not about BW and I have told you many times over.

I'm really excited for Clemont and Bonnie tho especially after seeing them in-game. She totally tries to speak for him and probably control his life and they love each other but he does get exasperated lmao

Years
The first thing I noticed is he looks older and...he grew some teeth, but something.....made him look older
i cant find out what x.x

I think it was probably an add-on to the fact that in Best Wishes, he got more visible eyes.

Now, after seeing the opening titles that was leaked a few days back it apparently shows this saga may pull a Hoenn on us as far as starter distribution with the main characters goes. Clemont was shown alongside Chespin, Serena was shown with Fennekin and Ash with Froakie.

If this was the case, it means they'd finally have broken the long trend of Ash getting the Grass starter. I always thought Froakie suited him better, so if Ash only gets Froakie it would definitely make room for diversity in his team like how it was in Hoenn. Also, Froakie better evolve. Ash needs a fully-evolved Water starter and Greninja would suit him perfectly! Even if they left him as a Frogadier I'd be fine because they'd finally make Ash's Water starter evolve.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i think ash looks older because his new clothes. his shoes look way cooler for a 10 year old and his popped collar showing some chest makes him look...idk...mor manly XD i dont know i think its his clothes that make him look older

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It's his clothes. And his hair which is longer and floofier. And his legs look a hell of a lot longer; not just cause of the pants. He's an attractive 10yo ngl /slightlycreepy

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
seriously! i hope hes still as hungry as ever. i wonder whos gonna cook ash and his gang food? clemonts little sister or serena are the only ones i see that have cooking capabilities

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
the idea of Bonnie of all four of them being the one to cook is hilarious. but i don't see either of the males doing so thus it probably will be one of the female. which, ironically(?) for Pokemon that'll actually be a nice change of pace.

also i am so looking forward to seeing slighty-mature!ash myself i really hope he's like that hnng.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I feel like Bonnie would know how to cook, yeah. I mean look at her, taking control of Clemont's life lmao. He's probably going to help her out with like gathering ingredients and such but she won't let him touch the food, considering what happens with his inventions...

i dont even know i just love these two a lot already

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
umm

w9uy41.jpg

The question that's been nagging at my mind is whether or not that's actually Ash she met in the past and not a doppelganger.

Anyway, I don't think Bonnie will be the cook. I'm starting to think Ash and Co. will just buy the food and take it in lunchboxes with them. None of them really strike me as cooks lol. But if one of them were to, I'd want it to be Bonnie. Regardless, Clemont is probably my favorite of the new trio so far. Bonnie and Serena seem like they are gonna be really fun too.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I am really glad there is no older member. All of them seem to be same age other than Bonnie who is younger.

But I think I found out the secrete of Lucario that was on the poster when the anime was first announced. I will put it in spoilers. This also has game spoilers. I can also see Bonnie cooking or maybe both Serena and Bonnie. I also think Megalution will play a huge part in the anime.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Is it that Froakie is the cutest thing? Like how it looks at Ash when (I'm guessing) he's reassuring it and then when it runs. It's so cute ;v;

... Or the fact that Team Rocket is in lab coats, including Meowth and Wobuffett who is both in the same one and there is this one chick there. Maybe an assistant of Sycamore or someone else who knows.

also

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back