• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
Now that Beta 1 is estimated to be sped up... I wonder if it'll be done in time for my birthday, 23rd September;)

Of course I'm kidding, you can't rush art:o

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 24, 2018
I saw in your older threads here and in other webs, that you intended to remake the complete pokemon games saga included Johto, Hoenn, etc... is that still your objective? sorry for bothering you with this, but it's something that it's been on my mind since I read your older posts xD
PS: it's great news that the DarkViolet Beta 1 is speeding up :D

Years
Wasnt this an emerald hack??'
Idk why you moved to fire red emerald hacks are cooler xD
Are you still planning to make johto and newer generations?
This is a very professional looking hack i cnt wait for next beta and future gen hacks cause you do very good remakes ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
Really neat hack you got going. Anyway ive been keeping track of this hack and im surprised no one mentioned this. Why is it that Red's overview sprite has black hair, yet his trainer battle sprite has brown? Wouldn't make more sense if his over view sprite was given brown hair as well? I like your use of sprites and custom stuff and I can clearly tell your going for professionalism, I would think it would aid your hack if that was looked into. It's not a super big deal, as I am sure it isn't with a lot of you ladies and gentlemen, but it would help feel more connected perhaps. Just my suggestion though, so far its shaping up really well sir/miss.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Thanks for this hack!
I'm really new to PC & the entire hacked ROM's scene so this will be my first beta Hacked ROM!
Hope it's fun & different from usual LF/FR/S/E/R :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I am working on this hack, but I won't be showing anything for a while. Eventually I'll post an update with lots of new content, but that won't be for God knows how long, a month or three months, idk. Also, starting October 12th, I will not be visiting any Pokemon sites for obvious reasons, but I will return after a month or two. During my absence, I will continue to work on DarkViolet, and I hope to have Beta 1 out by early 2014, though I can't make any promises.

Really neat hack you got going. Anyway ive been keeping track of this hack and im surprised no one mentioned this. Why is it that Red's overview sprite has black hair, yet his trainer battle sprite has brown? Wouldn't make more sense if his over view sprite was given brown hair as well? I like your use of sprites and custom stuff and I can clearly tell your going for professionalism, I would think it would aid your hack if that was looked into. It's not a super big deal, as I am sure it isn't with a lot of you ladies and gentlemen, but it would help feel more connected perhaps. Just my suggestion though, so far its shaping up really well sir/miss.
The player sprites in DarkViolet are actually from Pokemon Emerald when you do a link trade/battle with a FR/LG game. Changing a miniscule detail like that is only something I'll consider when the game is almost finished.

Years
Hi, my name is OPSdoesLPS, or SacredFireNegro on Youtube, but I do Pokemon Rom Hack Let's Plays and starting to do Pokemon Rom Hack Showcases and I was going around the forums looking for new and upcoming rom hacks and I saw this rom hack and after reading each little thing about the rom hack, I would like to be apart of any BETA test teams, or any news updates because there's A LOT of rom hacks and I can't stay up to date on them all.

Years
I complete the forms everyday to see if this and other hack to see if there are any new betas or complete hacks. I'm mostly sad to see there non but i think wait until you put a new beta out, I know you want release it for a while but good luck to you with completing this hack.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
I had an eyegasm just because of your sprites, I'm patching it right now. Can't wait to play, it's a shame that Beta won't be out until early 2014, as you stated anyways.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Just posting to say that, rather than having one large Beta 1, I will be doing a midway release. This midway release will still be known as Beta 1, and it will end right before Rock Tunnel. This will allow you guys to play around with more than just up to Pewter City, to get more of an idea of what direction I want to take this game.

In the meantime, here's some screenshots to get you guys hyped up :)
id9ahh.png
0e642b4cdca8c3f4ef83ef678d898bc0_500.png
04e76bcdedeb948f09da5cb988f207c9_500.png
ngzg3r.png
152npz9.png

Hopefully, this will allow me to release something while it's still 2013!

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Just posting to say that, rather than having one large Beta 1, I will be doing a midway release. This midway release will still be known as Beta 1, and it will end right before Rock Tunnel. This will allow you guys to play around with more than just up to Pewter City, to get more of an idea of what direction I want to take this game.

In the meantime, here's some screenshots to get you guys hyped up :)
id9ahh.png
0e642b4cdca8c3f4ef83ef678d898bc0_500.png
04e76bcdedeb948f09da5cb988f207c9_500.png
ngzg3r.png
152npz9.png

Hopefully, this will allow me to release something while it's still 2013!

wow this looks amazing chaos rush !!!!! I really love this hack !!! im gonna support this hack all the way.I hope you get this done !!!1 I remember playin the older version of dark violet from your old thread and I loved it !! cheers

Back