• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
Congrats in the shiny Fufu.

I still don't have D/P coz it's not out in UK. But after having known about it for over a year, now that it is only a few month away then i'm sure I just might be able to bare the last few months. I have read so many different dates, some say 01/06/07 and some say 30/06/07 and an old source said 20/07/07 but hey. I gues the clincher is that it comes out after my B-day. Darn... anyways, no new shinies and i'm still doing charmander on my LG, porygon on my FR (which I thinhk is over 60K but I lost count) and Poochyena on my Sapp. Oh the fun I have had. anyway, I'll keep searching through my coursework and will soon find a new one,

Signing off,
J.T

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I don't know about that. (You need at least one to so much as get to the Valley Windworks, anyway.) Drifloon's Lv 22, so it's possible. I doubt they'd knowingly risk pitting your Lv 10 team against it. The trick is, I'd like a Modest/Synchronizer + a False Swiper. (I've got the TM, but no one in my party can learn it. -.-) Maybe I'll get back to breeding Skorupis and use one of them.

I usually beat the E4 and get a good talent base of wild Pokémon catchers before hunting for shinies, so I might just get back to the game and do Drifloon next week.

Good luck with the drifblim MM, but you do know that drifblim is part ghost right? so false swipe won't work.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yeah, I was just about to post that.

MM, how early can you find Abra? I'll need to find some Modest, Timid, and Adamant ones right away. SRing for Chimchar currently. I have a three game tournament tomorrow. Ugh.

Good luck, everyone.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Yeah, I was just about to post that.

MM, how early can you find Abra? I'll need to find some Modest, Timid, and Adamant ones right away. SRing for Chimchar currently. I have a three game tournament tomorrow. Ugh.

Good luck, everyone.

You can find them after the breeding town, not sure what the name is till i get my english version(stupid shipping -_- )at least i think thats the earliest you can find them anyway.

EDIT: i read about the starly fufu, that sucks.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
There aren't really any tips at all. You just have to keep going at it till you find 1. I will be up late tonight SRing for a shiny torchic. I hope I get it soon.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yeah, I hope I get it soon, too. Nice banner, D_S.

I'm starting to dread this weekend more and more. Three basketball games tomorrow, and depending on how well we do, two games on Sunday. -_- At least next weekend I'll be completely free.

School ends for me on May 25th, so I will be doing WAY more soft resets for Chimchar then.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
im starting to believe there is more hackers than not on wifi ... i keep checking trading threads and aboards and there are tons of people trading aways shinnies ( 4th gen non cloned ) for semi rare pokemon and it makes no sense .

kim pointed out that some people dont care about shiny pokemon and i agree ive met such people but the level of shiny trading is too huge to be a dont care thing .

why would you trade shiny piplup for non shiny chimchar ? idk maybe im reading too much into it but I just dont feel right tradig for shinnies thru wifi

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
SHINY CHIMCHARRRRRRR!!! ABSOLUTELY NO LIES, BUT I GOT IT!!! YESS!!! It has a Hardy nature, and I'm taking pictures of it RIGHT NOW! Here's the info for it:

HP: 19
Atk: 11
Defense: 10
SAtk: 10
SDef: 9
Speed: 11

I'm taking pics right now...YESSSSS

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
SHINY CHIMCHARRRRRRR!!! ABSOLUTELY NO LIES, BUT I GOT IT!!! YESS!!! It has a Hardy nature, and I'm taking pictures of it RIGHT NOW! Here's the info for it:

I'm taking pics right now...YESSSSS...Now to kill those Starly.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
SHINYCHIMCHAR.jpg

I took three actually, but only one of them got emailed. I'm emailing one now, and I will email the other later.

Back