• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
.....................................................................................................................
Okay, Well I a=have been continuing my jounrey in the Hoenn Region, and I've finally arrived to Mauville City...The First thing I did was Heal up at the pokemon center, then I immediately went to get a Bike from the Shop right next door. After I had a quick battle with Wally, he was terribly easy, but I know he'll get better...lol...Anyway, besides all that I did a little training and now my Beautifly, Swellow, Marshtomp, and Manectric are all lv. 26 and I currently hold three gym badges...Oh, and my Swellow also earned a ribbon in the normal rank cool contest...

Next Stop, Fallarbor Town...

Okay as of now I am making my way to Fallarbor Town, almost there actually with my current team: Marshtomp, Beautifly, Manectric, and Swellow...Hopefully when I get father in the game I can catch an absol to train later on...

Last edited:

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I'm trying to put in an extra two - three hours of playing my DSlite during the evening hours, so I could grind my way towards the Battle Frontier. Anyway, I defeated Winona this morning before I went to school and I should beat Tate & Liza today if I train my Lairon and my Swampert to atleast forty-five / forty-six. Wish me luck! :]

Lairon [Level 39] @ Oran Berry
Skills : Take Down | Headbutt | Iron Tail | Rock Tomb

Swampert [Level 42] @ Oran Berry
Skills : Ice Beam | Surf | Rock Smash | Mud Shot

This post reminds me that I should begin training a Skarmory.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
LOL.....well I've been working a little harder than usual, but I still have the same pokemon with me atm only they are much stronger...I also obtained my fourth badge from Flannery, and now I'm in the desert building up my pokemon to go and challenge my Dad. I'm hoping to at least level up to 32 or 34 to battle him maybe...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Well I went up to challenge my dad with my pokemon, and I have to admit I kinda lost pretty badly...but have no fear for I willget back up and trian a little more...my pokemon and I will prevail next time!

lol

Gelly

Don't eat me!
Years
I had just got my Scope from Steven to can pass Winona, i was in the grass, and then it appeard, a lil shiny Oddish, i was like: *u* oh my god! i soo want that! My first shiny!

I battle with her, and then, in the last attack to weaken her, she fainted, i was like: ='0 Noooo!

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
I had just got my Scope from Steven to can pass Winona, i was in the grass, and then it appeard, a lil shiny Oddish, i was like: *u* oh my god! i soo want that! My first shiny!

I battle with her, and then, in the last attack to weaken her, she fainted, i was like: ='0 Noooo!

OMG that has got to suck! it's like I felt your pain when I read that.......I wish you luck on capturing a shiny don't give up! ^_^

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
My combusken evolved into a blaziken before Meteor Falls.
That was useful for when I fought Team Aqua.
Fighting every trainer has its advantages.

I'm trying to get Passion to level 59 before the twins, so I'm randomly surfing and looking for trainers.
I also had to walk from Fortree to Rustboro in order to get a flyslave. =/
Not fun.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Well on my thrid try I finally finished off my father in Petalburg City...He was never so tough against me before...hmm, oh well all my pokemon are now LV. 34 and we are continuing our journey to Fortree City...Hopefully I can get some good training done before I'm ready to challenge Winona...

Well I've finally arrived to Fortree City with my pokemon all lv. 36...and I've decided my four pokemon are great but I think it is time for a new pokemon to join our team...so as of now I'm in search of absol...I found two but my Swellow Critical hit them both and fianted them both....lol...oh well, not giving up just yet...plus I'm getting a lot of training done...

OKAY! I finally caught my Absol and currently I'm training it to catch up to the rest of my pokemon...I'm glad to have a new member of the team, it feels nice...and knowing Absol might be a massive powerhouse in my team is good to know too...well as I continue my jounrey I am still preparing my self for Winona. because I do not want another crisis like I had with my dad...lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2010
I just defeated pike queen lucy with :Metagross lv80
Nidoking lv80
Charizard lv80

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I beat Juan this morning using my Skarmory and my Swampert. Skarmory, herself, brought down two of his Pokemon before the stupid Sealeo killed Skarmory. I brought in Aggron who got Sealeo down to the red, but then died (I was pissed off. That was the first time that happened to my Aggron and it'll probably happen again since the Champion is Wallace). Swampert came in and Ice Beamed the Crawdaunt and the Kingdra easily.

Now I'm just training for the Elite Four. Hopefully I'll have them all successfully trained by tomorrow night. It's going to be hard though... Skarmory and Aggron are a pain to train, but I'm also going to catch a Mawile and I imagine that to be even harder.

- Swampert, Lvl 47 [Ice Beam, Surf, Mud Shot, Protect]
- Aggron, Lvl 45 [Take Down, Iron Tail, Rock Tomb, Headbutt]
- Skarmory, Lvl 41 [Air Cutter, Steel Wing, Fly, Agility]

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
Years
I got a couple of Fire Red exclusives into my Leaf Green game. Now i have to train everyone in my Leaf Green game to level 50 before taking on the E4. I already have all eight badges in Leaf Green.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Well haven't played my game in a few days, but I'm just here to let you all know that I have beaten the Gym Leader in Fortree City, Winona, and I have to say I'm glad I trained because she wasn't so tough...now I plan on carrying my way though the rainy weather again to make my way to Lilycove City...I wonder, what awaits me there...lol

Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2011
Just restarted Pokemon Sapphire today. :)

I chose Mudkip as my Starter Pokemon. I was torn between him and Treecko but I've never played the game with Mudkip before, so I chose him. I battled May, and it was a close battle but Mudkip won! Afterwards, I tried my hand at catching some more Pokemon to add to my team. So far, I have Poochyena and Wurmple. I hope Wurmple evolves into a Silcoon as I wouldn't mind having a Beautifly! Going to raise my team to Lv. 10 then continue on with my journey. Hoping to catch a Ralts and a Taillow soon too!

My Team:

Mudkip Lv. 8
- Tackle
- Growl
- Mud Slap
- ???

Poochyena Lv. 4
- Tackle
- ???
- ???
- ???

Wurmple Lv. 3
- Tackle
- String Shot
- ???
- ???

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
Hey guys I'm just dropping in to let you know that I really appreciate you guys updating in these threads. They are one of my daily stops on the forum :)

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
No prob Jason! Okay I am finally back in Kanto! and to boot I have a Adamant Bulbasaur! :D awesomeness! So my bulbasaur and I owned Green (my rival. Named him green cause I had just got finished reading pokemon special lol) and we went into some serious training. I got his level super high before I even thought about catching more pokemon. Since I don't have a spearow in any region I decided to catch one though I don't use it.....never really liked spearows. lol Anyway, we went to terrorize Brock which we did. Took out both of his pokemon with a vine whip lol Easily obtained the boulder badge. So now we made our way to mt moon. Fighting trainers along the way, we encounter some fossils. I took the Helix. I also came across a moon stone! Making our way out we ran into a paras. Since I don't have one anywhere I said okay I'll catch it no biggie. So I did. Now we are on the way to Cerulean city. I was trying to go back to mt moon but I couldn't. Oh well time to train more. Well I go looking around and who do I run into...........Green. Darn it I'm not ready to fight you. Oh well bring it! :D So I put bulba up. Bulba struggles witth charmander and pidgeotto but we murder them and win. I go do some more training and I run into a rattata. Again I say I don't have one so.......yeah lol it ended up having a brave nature so that's cool. and then something cool happened. I ran into a Mankey. OH YEAH! I had to get him. After I caught him something Ironic happened. It had a gentle nature lol I mankey with a gentle nature now that's a twist but I kept it anyway. So now I'm training another pokemon besides bulba. We just defeated the nugget bridge and we are doing some more training until we cross a lv 14 Abra. I have one back in sinnoh but I think I'll actually train this one so I get it. Now I'm training him, mankey and bulba. We are making our way to Bill's house!

Bulbasaur Adamant Nature lv 27

Tackle
Leech seed
Razor leaf
poison powder

Mankey Gentle nature lv 17

Scratch
Low Kick
Fury Swipes
Karate Chop

Abra Brave Nature lv 15

Teleport

PokemonMasterRazir

Sucks@ trying to learn trumpet
Years
Just dug up Firered. Yesterday I was trainiing my Pokes. My Bulbasaur Evolved. I got to Vermillion into S.S Anne. I try to Defeat my rival on the ship. And I CANT.GET OVER. HIS CHARMELEON. HE GETS A BURN DAMAMGE. AND HE PLOWED ME OUT O LIKE 6000 BECAUSE OF MY SUPA POTIONS. -SOB-SOB-SOB-

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2016
Well I transfered some of my Kanto pokemon to sinnoh. I just had the urge to get a squritle lol So I'm starting my journey over with a squritle. We dominated Gary (named him after the anime this time) like I had 16 hp left when I beat his bulbasaur lol I have a Naughty Squritle so i'm sure we will get into a lot of mischief lol

Squritle Naughty Nature lv 9

Tackle
Tail whip
Bubble

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Well I transfered some of my Kanto pokemon to sinnoh. I just had the urge to get a squritle lol So I'm starting my journey over with a squritle. We dominated Gary (named him after the anime this time) like I had 16 hp left when I beat his bulbasaur lol I have a Naughty Squritle so i'm sure we will get into a lot of mischief lol

Squritle Naughty Nature lv 9

Tackle
Tail whip
Bubble

Oh, you started over...you're journey before sounded so exciting...well I cannot wait to hear more about this new adventure you have taken control of...and I LOVE SQUIRTLE BY THE WAY...he's part of my top ten...and I fell in love when I had one...actually I still have the same blastoise for like over 3 years now...lol...no joke!

Anyway, back to my journey in the Hoenn, all my pokemon are now lv.41 still training before I head off to Slateport to meet up with Maxie, and his evil plans...I had a battle with my rival May though, and I have to say she did get a lot tougher, her numel got lucky and knocked out my Manectric with a magnitude 9!!! GOSH...but my absol is doing well with the new team as well, fits in just well actually, and IS actually a great powerhouse on my team...cannot wait to catch one more team member...though I am thinking of bringing in back my old sceptile I have left back in the Kanto Region...so we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back