• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PCX Pokémon Anime Snapshots Contest

Years
Although it isnt in the rules, I really recommend you have

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
Years
This is pretty funny lol.
Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Here's my submission for Day 5. The show has evolved by how the screenshot is shown: new female companion, new Pokemon & doesn't revolve around ASH 24/7 as much as it once was.

Special thanks to Serebii!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My Day 5 entry
Spoiler:

This screenshot is taken from the episode The Lonely Deino! ,which was originally known in Japanese as アイリスとモノズ!育て屋修行!! (Iris and Monozu! Day Care Training!!.) While the most of the plot of the episode doesn't show how the series has evolved, this particular scene does. In this scene, Team Rocket and Dr. Zager are approaching Milos Island in order to begin their plans to capture the Kami trio. This scene, and many others from episodes in the Best Wishes series shows how much the series has evolved plot-wise. Team Rocket's plans are a lot darker and more sinister than they were in previous seasons. They're less focused on just stealing Pikachu and more focus on helping Team Rocket take over Unova and having world domination.

Screenshot taken by me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
For the fifth theme:
Spoiler:

Credit: filb.de

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
A moment that shows how much the show has "evolved" from the beginning seasons:

Well, the series surely have changed in the animation, effects, range and uses of some moves, a common example would be attract:
View attachment 66134
Image from serebii.net

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Day 5

From wikia.net!

Spoiler:

Brock has been replaced with a Grass gym leader (a type Ash has never had a companion of) and his personallity is completely unique compared to any of the other companions :3

Years
And on to my day 5 submission:

Spoiler:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Here's Day 5, took me a while to think about this one.

Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Day 5 entry
pikachu has changed a lot
Spoiler:

credit : fanpop
sorry i was late i was studying the whole day

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Day 6

Spoiler:

The cuteness and originality of Sewaddle's character really emphasises how they can keep making the Pokémon so unique and interesting and shows that even though there have been countless Pokémon in the show, each one still is worth watching :3

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Present: A moment that shows why you keep watching the show (or don't) now (snapshot must be from present anime only)
The extremely cute Zorua represents the cuteness of Pokemon in general, which is partly why I still watch the Anime today (Though I only pay attention to the newer episodes then move on.) Except most of the modern Generation V Pokemon aren't really that cute looking anyway x) I'll just say they are tough or smart. Each Pokemon are different in their own ways & that's a good thing!

Credit to Serebii once again.

Years
Day 6 submission:

Spoiler:

Back