• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your IDEAL starter in FR/LG/R/S/E

Years
for the 3 gen includes leaf grean, my ideal pokemon will be abra if he had at least one atack, but considering he don't have any attack until lv. 16, then a cool and powerful dratini.

For the RSE a metag will be something cool once he evolved.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
um i would probably want to start with machop or abra(if it had something like confusion to start off with of course XD) in fr/lg and surskit(because its cute) or electrike in r/s/e.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
In Ruby/Sapphire I always wanted to have Sharpedo as my starter. (And 8 Years later after I found about ROM Hacking I made that dream come true. :3) So, with that said. I would want Carvanha.

For FireRed and LeafGreen... Hm. This is hard. I've never really had a real attachment or must-have for any Pokémon in Kanto. But if I recall, when I was younger, I always wanted to be a Rock-Type trainer like Brock, so I... I would say Onix would be my starter?

Sorry for the long-winded response.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
Snorunt or Beldum, since they evolutions are so cool, and they have good movepools, besides, an Ice or Steel starter would be great to have. And not to mention that Snorunt can only be obtained late in the game and Beldum only after the E4.

MoogleCam

The one who says "Kupo".
Years
I would definitely choose Zangoose as a starter (i guess Seviper would also be a starter) He is just really cool looking, although it can't evolve.

Years
As a fire type lover my choice would be either Charmander or Vulpix, but since Vulpix is my favorite, then Vulpix it is.

Back