• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Opening Scene

JustChillin810

xX_ElectricPikachu_Xx
Years
Was the opening scene in these games clever or kind of strange? Was it appealing to start in the moving truck rather than in your bedroom upstairs like the rest of the games?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I thought it was a pretty cool idea to start the game in the moving truck, rather than your room. It showed that you just moved to Littleroot Town just then. I thought it was weird that you travelled inside the back of the truck and not up the front though.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
Yeah, traveling in the back of the truck is just plain... weird. But as for changing it around a bit, I liked it, although you still don't a have a bedroom for your mom (your dad lives in the gym so...)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It made me want to call DHR, because I'm pretty sure a 10 year old shouldn't be riding with the luggage in a moving van.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
I wasn't sure WHY I was in a moving truck at all, especially since I was moving from a different region entirely, you'd think to start in Slateport or something...

I was ok with not starting in the bedroom, it was getting a bit repetitive anyway. :P

Back