• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon,
All I want when battling with you is to see you enjoy the match, I can't bear seeing you lost after I won on our matches twice. It's no matter if you're winning or losing, so if you happen to see this, keep this in mind that I want you to not depressed if you lost it, I've been on many battles before, and I hope that when we're battling again, someday, I can see that you won and becoming an expert of battling, and that you'll enjoy battling no matter what.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
DA
You've gotta stop being so negative all the time. You're always saying " this isn't going to happen" or "I'll get this." Ligthen up. Things happen eventually. You're better at somethings than you think you are. You need to trust people want the best of you as well. You can do things if you try and gain more determination. Also quit worrying about your transcripts not being sent in. They will do it by today. Relax. And don't blame me for it cause I got my transcripts in earlier than you. Overall stop worrying so much in life and have patience.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
Dear anon1,

I really like you, like- like you, and recently it's been like all the conversations we have together are too short, even the ones that last for days or weeks on end over facebook :) I love you, because the conversations we have are just so easy, I don't have to try with you, you're the best friend I ever had, my llama BFF, and you're so freakin hip it blows my mindhole. I'd like it if you felt the same way, but even if you don't, we can still my hot rockin friends :)

Dear anon2,

It's officially 2 years since we stopped emailing. I don't know if it was your family that made me stop speaking to you because I was a 'bad influence' but I'm sorry. :( I miss the conversations we used to have, and if I ever do see or speak to you again, physically or digitally, I hope you'll know it'll be the best day of my life ^_^

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear same anon as last time

Seriously settle down. This situation isn't as dramatic as you make it. We'll get it done. You're gonna have to learn to do things on your own. You're 22 , you need to be responsible for yourself. We're all tired of holding your hand. Just just people for once and believe us when we say this will be solved and you're not gonna fail cause of this small dilemma. Seriously stop making small problems mountains. Jesus.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I find it a coincidence that you come back and talk to me again after my date blew me off. lol NOT THAT IT'S A BAD THING, but it's really awesome to at least see someone that cares. :3

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

What am I supposed to do?
I feel like a mess inside. I just feel like drinking and letting myself loose, but I feel so self-conscious about the fact that it will hurt my physical progress. Am I coming back to my old self?

I thought I had changed but I'm starting to feel like I did before. Why do things have to be so unclear?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

Why the hell would you put a video of the two us together on Facebook, and tell the world we're going out? Jesus, woman, I went to you to vent, not this. And people are actually believing it. You're lucky you're like my sister. But still, ughughugh

Years
Dear Anonymous,

You wanna know what I like? Indirectly finding out similarities between us. When you share things and I find out i'm like that too? It's things like that that make getting to know new people really fun. Casual talk is fun too, but how often do you find out said things without asking on your own?

Years
Dear anonymous,

GET OFF THE ****ING PHONE WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING, especially on the interstate! I should NOT have to slam on my breaks just to let you over because you cannot see the car to your right in your blind spot.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

So yeah, I've pretty much accepted that nothing significant is going to happen this year. Or any other year. Time's almost up, and I have no motivation to do anything about it. Oh well. It's my problem anyway, not yours. Best of luck with the rest of your life. Keep in touch, yeah?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Why is it that I'm getting closer to you once again? I already know you're going to hurt me again. But...I don't know. I think this time I'm feeling something different for you. It's hard to describe, really.

A better question would be: why do I find the whole thing sooo ironic?

Please continue to keep in touch. Our convos that we had today? Those are exactly what I missed the most.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Dear anonymous,

I should kill you for how you've treated me, after all the hate and suffering I've gone through to make you happy, you tell me that I'm not even trying? Heheh, you're lucky that there is still this very fine line that is keeping me from hurting you. The line is the hope that one day you accept me, and everyone else will too.

I hate you.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,
I'm trying to figure out what exactly happened to you. It's interesting. I guess I'm torturing myself by even bothering to find out. But you seem to have changed rather drastically really fast. I mean, no alcohol? You used to light up when I told you I could get some. I'm actually really happy for you. You're getting your stuff together. Not that they were even scattered to begin with, but still. I guess both your reasons did have merit. You go, girl. :)

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Dear Anonymous,

I should have never liked you in the first place.

Dear Anonymous,

I hope you know I'm improving.

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 1, 2015
Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe I had a crush on you for four years. I've been chasing a silly and unrealistic dream. I recently realized you don't feel the same way, and I'm done. But when will it finally be that I don't get stomach-flips when with you, or I can talk like myself in your presence?

- - - -

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so very dearly sorry for doing that to you. I feel so guilty about signing that paper. I almost regret doing it, but I know in my heart that it had to be done.
I don't know how you'll ever forgive me.

Years
Dear A,

Awaiting the day for your sleep schedule to be better long-term. I'm always happy when you fix it but having it get ruined again a week later is disappointing.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm highly certain it has been an gift of inestimable worth that you stepped in my life that one day a long long while ago, managed to somehow build up an unwavering relationship with an person such as me, and prevented me from the things I eventually would've done to others, or myself, if I wouldn't've had a person such as you on my side...
Thank you
seriously, for that I'm more grateful than anything
as well I'm highly certain that the person I'm meaning will never read this, wahwah

Rhize

Topsy-Turvy
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're everything I hate in a person, you annoy the living hell out of me and stop sitting on my best friends lap.

I want to feed you through a wood chipper,
Olivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back