• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] Pokémon Manga Caption Contest! #14 (voting feb 24 - mar 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I vote for - destinedjagold &Scyke'd
Really funny ! but i really got shock to hear that Chimcar likes Pilpup ! ha ha Scyke'd great !

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

pokeball.gif
And the winner is...

wld5yo.jpg

By: [supporter]destinedjagold[/supporter]

Loudred is a really scary landlord, isn't he? xD With a majority of 9 votes, destinedjagold wins this month's contest. You'll be entered in the Hall of Fame and I'll contact you about the custom html usertitle!

Runner-up is (again) Scyke'd! Keep trying, guys ;)

Make sure to check back in ~2 weeks, when the next Pokémon Manga Caption Contest
will be held if things go according to plan.
Thanks to everyone who entered
or voted! <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I vote for the captions made by: TD, Hiroshi Kaede.
You are just a wee bit too late :3 A couple of months late. Hope you'll understand when I lock this thread now because there's not much more of relevance that can be said here.

I've been busy and around and about lately but things are coming together and if there's interest I could pull up a new Pokémon Manga Caption Contest next week! Of course there's interest. I demand there be interest. So there shall be a contest for next week. See you then :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back