• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal Gemstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2019
I Have To Go Offline so I don't have a time to type a storyline. This is a pokemon crystal remake with brand new features including going to hoenn/johto. Can someone attach a FR/LG/Emerald font so i can use it for the game.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
You better update this soon or it will be closed, anyways I'll search for the font, I only have the RS one but it sucks, I'm searching ofr the FRLG one and I'll post it later.

--EDIT1--

Found every pokemon font from every game (i think it's missing emerald, not sure. But I'm also not sure if emerald is equal to RS):
Pokemon Fonts

give credit to DarkAngelX

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2019
Ok, I'm Back

Ok I'm Back I was offline. It is a remake of Pokemon Crystal so it's basically the same storyline. But for every new badge you get, you can go to a different city in hoenn. Also there is new features like:

-Pokegear and Pokenav In One
-You Can Go On The Internet On Your Laptop or A Computer In A Pokemon center or In a building.
*Many more features will be added soon

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2019
Also..

Also the font's wouldn't work. It said i couldn't access the page :( . And I Just Started It Today and I got a good idea, it will look good. Since I Did I Don't have any screens(yet)

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2019
ok..

ok. Your a trainer going to prof.elm to get your first pokemon and do him a favor. But after someone steals one of his pokemon. You battle him at later parts of the game. You have to get past the gyms and beat the pokemon leagfue challenge.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Don't Double post, and post some screens too. Here is a hint. In future games, work on the game before you post it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2019
o sorry...

I had some progress.. but i lost the files and now they are GONE. Well In a little i will post like your room and new bark town screens. Nvm The FRLG I posted before the edit. I will use emerald and fr/lg.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2019
yah, but..

yah the link worked and the font looks right but when i use it at about the same size as the regular font it doesnt have the shadow and doesn't look right. I am using game maker. It's not a hack.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2019
also..

also I am making a website for the game(i've made sites with good ratings before). I made these screenshots. Of your room and when your mom is about to give you the pokegear.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
screenshots look good, although I don't think game maker is the best choice to make an rpg :\
I noticed the fire red leaf green fonts are missing the shadows, I'll try to find out one with shadows.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2019
and try to find one that looks exactly like it and what size the font should be for the game. What should I make it with then. I can't hack and what is rm2k??I've been trying to figure it out.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
If you want a thread for your game, follow the rules in your first post.
You have to explain the story (whether or not it's a copy from another story) and post screenshots in your first post.
You've also repeatedly double posted -next time just edit your post if someone hasn't replied.
*locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back