• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ctrl+V [Yet Again]

Status
Not open for further replies.

176StantonStreet

Little Mons†er
Years
2py9tlz.png

Lady Gaga Pokemon sprite ftw.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
テイルズオブシンフォニア

lol. 'Tales of Symphonia' in Japanese. Looked it up on youtube to hopefully find some good AMVs.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
A foggy night in Odessa, Ukraine, when a digital billboard crashed and displayed a floating error warning in the night sky.

I was copying that for my mom. xDDD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
aworldwherehumans,elves,andeveryoneinbetweencanalllivetogether

Yeah. Had to take out some coding in order to fit this thing in. So many color code taaaags.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Depends on what body type I would have. That's kind of what determines my choices overall. I'd love to be able to all kinds of things in regards to apparel, but I'm so limited in what will look good on my body.

Going on what I look like now, I would probably be a little fat and quite short for a guy, with a little bit of curve to my bum and hips. I'd give the general impression of being kinda round. So I suppose I'd dress in nice-fitting jeans and knit sweaters over a fitted t-shirt. Because that would suit me. Practicality and comfort.

However, if I had been born male I would probably be built more like my brother, who's six-foot tall with broad shoulders, longish legs and a solid, healthy weight no matter what he eats. If I looked like him I'd probably favor fitted dress shirts and either really nice jeans or dress pants. I'd probably accessorize more with that selection- scarves, watches, long coats, waistcoats, fun stuff. I'd do stuff with my hair and have a selection of glasses to match what I was wearing. I think that body type would be better suited to style and fun stuff than the alternative, though I definitely wouldn't sacrifice comfort.

Hey look a post! Still in the habit of copying long things so I don't lose them if PC derps.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
The door opens suddenly and a man in a dirty brown jacket and torn jeans and an exhausted look on his face enters the cafe. He heads towards a barstool, bumping into a few tables and chairs along the way but he appears to not notice, and sits at the bar.
He looks around and examines his surroundings before calling out in a voice with a slight British accent,"I could use some sort of food or drink, please! I have travelled quite a long way!"

Oh look, its a post I made in the Eventide Café threaad. Copied because Windows was acting weird earlier.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Shinichi Okazaki

was looking up the character on a taken list to take a look at something. Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back