• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
I found a bug when I was going to the Battle Tower in Olivine City, yes I beat the Elite 4, but once I entered there and accepted the challenge, the lady took me to the room where I am supposed to battle, and it froze there. And when am I supposed to return to Kanto, because I went to Kanto and returned to Johto, and it's been hours since I returned to Johto and the Sailor won't let me go, he says

For the first bit, it not finished yet. Don't forget that this is a hack of Firered and not Crystal :). So no battle tower yet. But there is a berry tower you can go to in the mean time! Tough battles there too, it is in between blackthorn and the ice cave.

As for your second you have to keep entering and re-entering the area until it rains. Then he should let you get on board. If it still wont work just use the rain :P. The one at Saffron.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
For the first bit, it not finished yet. Don't forget that this is a hack of Firered and not Crystal :). So no battle tower yet. But there is a berry tower you can go to in the mean time! Tough battles there too, it is in between blackthorn and the ice cave.

As for your second you have to keep entering and re-entering the area until it rains. Then he should let you get on board. If it still wont work just use the rain :P. The one at Saffron.

Thanks for the help. Plus, do you know on where to get a bike, because I need it to pass the Cycling Road.

OMG! I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I didn't notice that! I feel so dumb now. >_< Thanks for your help, Volcanix769! ^_^

I had that same problem as well when I first did this months ago, so I used references from Youtube to find it. It was really hard.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=64612&stc=1&d=1338056814 I have 11 badges. And this is my current team:

Coco the Exeggutor LV. 63
Moves: Psychic, SolarBeam, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed

Hypnos the Poliwrath LV. 65
Moves: Waterfall, Submission, Ice Punch, Hypnosis

Quil the Typhlosion LV. 61
Moves: Flamethrower, ThunderPunch, Swift, Dig

Puffy the Gengar LV. 63
Moves: Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, Dream Eater

Ryuu the Dragonitw LV. 65
Moves: Outrage, Fly, Icy Wind, Surf

Trunks the Donphan LV. 64
Moves: Rollout, Strength, Earthquake, Defense Curl

And where do I get the TMs Earthquake and Ice Beam/Blizzard?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Thanks for the help. Plus, do you know on where to get a bike, because I need it to pass the Cycling Road.

Aw dude lol. Been to long. Just check around in each city in Johto and read ever sign that is near a building. You will find it.

Karmarsi

The Blue Ice fox
Years
forgive me for probably asking another silly question, but when you check the Pokedex and a pokemon, there's an option to see what area it is in. Now I'm early on, only in Goldenrod, which means I'm in Johto. But when I check the are for a Pokemon instead of showing a Johto map with the Pokemon's location it shows the Kanto map. It does this with every Pokemon I check and it confuses me. Is this intentional, a glitch, or is there something I need to do? Thank you in advance!

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Aw dude lol. Been to long. Just check around in each city in Johto and read ever sign that is near a building. You will find it.

Goldenrod City. Turn right at the train tracks, then go down until you can't go any further. The house with the bike should be right there. It's basically right beside the Department Store.

forgive me for probably asking another silly question, but when you check the Pokedex and a pokemon, there's an option to see what area it is in. Now I'm early on, only in Goldenrod, which means I'm in Johto. But when I check the are for a Pokemon instead of showing a Johto map with the Pokemon's location it shows the Kanto map. It does this with every Pokemon I check and it confuses me. Is this intentional, a glitch, or is there something I need to do? Thank you in advance!

We just haven't changed the way it works yet. This is how it works in vanilla Fire Red. We're working on this just now though. :)

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
When I entered Kurt's house, I ended up randomly in the middle of his house with nobody in it and I couldn't exit :/

Edit: Decided to skip the TR event using Walk Through Walls, I just hope it doesn't affect any future events.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Help! Im in goldenrod city and after i got off route 34, no other trainer wants to battle not even the Gym leader Whitney. Can this be fixed? Also trainers on route 35 wont battle.

Volcanix769

Years
Help! Im in goldenrod city and after i got off route 34, no other trainer wants to battle not even the Gym leader Whitney. Can this be fixed? Also trainers on route 35 wont battle.

I really don't think that it's a bug, since you're probably using the Pokegear as a VS Seeker. And have you battled Whitney yet? If so and if you won, that must be why.

Last edited:

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Another glitch I remember, there are no wild Pokemon in Union Cave for some reason.

So, it turns out I can't battle my Rival and Axel by Azalea town because of the glitch.
You'd think I'd be glad, because I'm doing a Nuzlocke, and battling Axel and Silver at the same time would probabally make me lose the challenge, but still, I wanted to battle them.

Now hopefully, I won't encounter any more bugs and Glitches.

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Hmm grotle, luxio, bibarel I have meet them in cave of wisdom, but grotle appear with charmander sprite, and two others with ?? marks, what it means ? There will be some new pokes or what ?

No. There will be no additional Pokémon added to LC. The only reason their names are in the game at all is because I copied and pasted the ENTIRETY of the names block from the 649 Patch up to the final gen 3 Pokémon, which happens to include the first 25 Sinnoh Pokémon names, when decapitalising the names.

I found a bug when I was going to the Battle Tower in Olivine City, yes I beat the Elite 4, but once I entered there and accepted the challenge, the lady took me to the room where I am supposed to battle, and it froze there. And when am I supposed to return to Kanto, because I went to Kanto and returned to Johto, and it's been hours since I returned to Johto and the Sailor won't let me go.

You can only sail once per day on any day the ship is available on the SS Aqua. To return to Kanto, fly to New Bark Town and surf East. Then fly from Route 27/26 to a Kanto town.

You've got the dreaded no trainers glitch. What exactly did you do between the last successful trainer battle and when you noticed the glitch triggering? It would help us greatly if you could tell us.

To "fix" it (reset the trainers), speak to the box in the bottom right of your bedroom in New Bark Town.

Karmarsi

The Blue Ice fox
Years
One more thing if I may - when I use the Pokegear ( VS seeker ) I get a person who wants to battle. But when I talk to him he just says his thing and never rebattles. I'm not sure what to do.

EDIT: It seems to just be the boy near the daycare apparently. weird

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Uh i remember i was on route 34 battling a trainer and then i went to the pokecenter and then went to route 35 to fight a couple of trainers til some of the trainers didn't battle me. Then I went to the gym and none of the trainers in their fought me. Then I updated the ips file and now i can battle some players but not all. I'll see if the trainer reset works. thanks!

Years
I tried the new patch but still same crashing thing happeneds.omfg.whats wrong with my emulator.huhuhu :(

That guy in route 25 in kanto dont wanna battle me.always crashing when im about to battle him.black screen thingy always shows.ugh :(
I also played the game on my s60v3 mobile phone and that fifth guy made my screen blank but finally i solved this problem.. Copy your 128 kb save file on pc and play that part through vba gba emulator.. when the battle completed save and transfer it back to your phone... Enjoy...
This problem occurs due to the fact that LaZ mentioned that the 3.1 beta only works correctly on Vba emulator.. All other emulators are semi supported..:cool:

And where do I get the TMs Earthquake and Ice Beam/Blizzard?
Ice Beam is not available in this game.. Blizzard is found as a prize at goldenrod's game corner.. As for earthquake you can dig for it at bill's house in kanto region above cerulean city.. But only in Wednesdays....

Beated Sissy with:

Lv 75 Poliwrath

Lv 75 Dragonite

Lv 75 Alakazam

Lv 75 Meganium

Lv 75 Salamence

Lv 75 Golem

Currently battling Team Nexus's Grunts...

Last edited:

Volcanix769

Years
I beat the whole game yesterday, and the Orange Islands. Finally Silver gets arrested! Finding Ivy was a pain. -_-'

LV 85 Tyranitar
Crunch, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Strength

LV 85 Dragonite
Outrage, Fly, Surf, Ice Punch

LV 85 Poliwrath
Hypnosis, Waterfall, Submission, Ice Punch

LV 83 Typhlosion
Flamethrower, ThunderPunch, Dig, Swift

LV 84 Gengar
Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball

LV 85 Exeggutor
Leech Seed, Psychic, Sleep Powder, Solar Beam

And for some reason, every time I put the Real Time Clock on, every day, it's always Sunday. The time is right, but the day isn't. It's always Sunday every day I play the game......

Last edited:
Years
hey there..I'm stuck!after i beat red i go to oak and then vermilion city and they wont let me in.please help :/

edit*:The sailor ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Done with the game.already have 17 badge.already catched suicune, entei, raiku, lugia, kyogre, groudon, jirachi, registeel, regirock, regice, latios and latias,but where is reyquaza and ho oh?also i can't find moltres,articuno and zapdos.can somebody help me?thanks in advance

Nice hack bro.keep up the goodwork,gonna wait for the next live beta

Is there someone who knows where can i find reyquaza and ho oh?also i cant find moltres articuno and zapdos

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
TM 04 Calm Mind?

Can you get Calm Mind in this game? I dont think kadabra learns it and im too imptient to wait for it to evolve to alakazam to learn it.
I thought TM 04 is Calm mind but it turns out to be Rollout... am i mistaken, or is there another way to get it.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Zapdos is accessible only if you go down all of the ladders in Rock Tunnel.

Also...WHERE IS ARTICUNO!?! I've been looking forever for him and I don't know where to go. I have everyone else except for Rayquaza and Articuno. I placed all of the flutes also.

Where did you placed the fluites bro?i already have all of the flute but when i went to the places where moltres articuno and zapdos are in.still i cant enter the door.something tells me about the flute thingy.can you help me?

Years
I beat the whole game yesterday, and the Orange Islands. Finally Silver gets arrested! Finding Ivy was a pain. -_-'

LV 85 Tyranitar
Crunch, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Strength

LV 85 Dragonite
Outrage, Fly, Surf, Ice Punch

LV 85 Poliwrath
Hypnosis, Waterfall, Submission, Ice Punch

LV 83 Typhlosion
Flamethrower, ThunderPunch, Dig, Swift

LV 84 Gengar
Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball

LV 85 Exeggutor
Leech Seed, Psychic, Sleep Powder, Solar Beam

And for some reason, every time I put the Real Time Clock on, every day, it's always Sunday. The time is right, but the day isn't. It's always Sunday every day I play the game......
NIce finish...;)
When I play the game the day is always yesterday in my case..

Can you get Calm Mind in this game? I dont think kadabra learns it and im too imptient to wait for it to evolve to alakazam to learn it.
I thought TM 04 is Calm mind but it turns out to be Rollout... am i mistaken, or is there another way to get it.
I think the TM is in Kanto.. And believe me Alakazam does not learns it... and to be personal giving kadabra/Alakazam Calm Mind does not helps you much as It already has a massive special attack and they are a perfect Swipers for the team...

hey there..I'm stuck!after i beat red i go to oak and then vermilion city and they wont let me in.please help :/
What do you by they????? in your post:surprised:

Last edited:
Back