• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<= PUZZLES! => The Professor Layton Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
Years
O.O
WHOOP WHOOP!!
Davey, you did us one of the greatest favours ever in the history of this fanclub. xDD;;
/Pat on the back
Great! The "Last Specter" sounds awesome! :D

Edit: Another reason to be happy: We've reached the fifth page!! xD;

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
We're getting some more Layton?
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

...Exciting, isn't it :pink_giggle:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Very exciting! xDD;;
Not to mention that this is the game I've been most interested in so far. Ohh, man. It's going to be great. |D

Last Specter... It sounds so cool. |O

With that song, I bring another topic relevant to this moment.

What are you looking forward to and hoping for in the Last Specter?

Pikachewy

Years
Lol I want to know how Luke became Professor Layton's assistant and what their relationship is! :cer_nod:
It might take me quite a while to find out, caused by the very limited time I'm allowed to play video games. :\

King!

better
Years
WAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!! *throws confetti*

The music in these games is so cool 8D

Looking forward to....hmmm...just another Layton game. The whole thing, reallly. Puzzles and story and all of it :D Although one specific thing is how Layton and Luke met, yes. :3

myokan

Developer
Years
  • Age 22
  • US
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I want to be into the fan club! Iʻve always loved the games.

1. The first game I played was Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

3. My favorite Puzzle is the chicks&wolfs from Curios Village.

7. Layton is not my favorite game, Iʻd rank it about 3rd.

Pikachewy

Years
Yay! Another Layton lover! :D
Another topic: Use your imagination - How do you think Layton and Luke met and what is their relationship?

|D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Use your imagination - How do you think Layton and Luke met and what is their relationship?
Wellll. From the clues being given throughout the Season 1 games, I'm just going to guess that Luke's dad had to go off on some long business trip, and had to have someone take care of Luke. So he just chose Professor Layton, for certain reasons. xD;

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Hehe, that was my guess :P

Or what with the city in havoc, he asks Layton to watch over Luke while his father is concentrating on the evil being disrupting the city..

Pikachewy

Years
Great ideas guys! :)
It's be funny if Layton was Luke's father, but that's not gonna happen. xD;
Sorry for my inactivity of posting pictures lately, I haven't found any good pics. :\
Just a small update today...
Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Is it weird that the first one reminds me of Champion Cynthia? xDD;;
That second one. Oh god, that's awesome. :O
/images layton as an oddish
There's something wrong with me. xD;
Oh, and hey. Nintendo's conference is tomorrow, if I remember correctly. Looking forward to it so much. Laaaayton. |D

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
That pixel Layton looks too cool.
Nice finds! Where do you get this stuff?

Pikachewy

Years
Everywhere. xDD;;
Deviantart, google images... And people's blogs. :)
Oh, wow~! E3 coming so soon! :DDD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Excitement!

I've seen the first 20 minutes or so of the game and I'm still really looking forward to it. n_n I'm mostly excited just to do lots of puzzles again, but I'm definitely still curious about how Luke became Layton's apprentice.

...but I'm probably most hyped about that music. I looove the BGM in Layton games.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
Years
Yes... the Professor Layton music is fantastic. I think the first game's music trumps the rest, definitely. Especially the possible
Spoiler:
BGM.

Pikachewy

Years
I'd better post something! XD
For those of you who haven't managed/couldn't be stuffed to unlock the movies in the secrets section of the 1st game, I found cut scenes on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cebGl1s9gGs

WARNING: If you haven't played the game(but I suspect everyone has anyway), please don't watch it as it contains spoilers!!

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS CLUB BEFORE?!
/cause i haven't been present in Other Clubs at all, that's why. that'll teach me.
i missed out on such an awesome club for so long D:
i read through all the pages justnow, lol. thank you so much for all those awesome images, Pikachewy! XD;

BUTNOW
ME WILL JOIN.
i'm a complete Layton dork too, yesh. it'd most definitely be in my top favorite games. i can't say it's my absolute favourite right now.. then again, i don't know what WOULD be my fave either.

FIRST GAME PLAYED?
obviously, Curious Village. hurray for british version.

FAVE OUT OF THREE?
.... i think the second one. not cause of the puzzles, though. but that was my absolute favourite story-wise. and i loved the ending theme XD;
and ahhh it was so awesome to see that swordfight between Layton and Anton

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
What was your first Professor Layton game?
The very first Layton game I played didn't even feature Hershel Layton, it's on the iPhone called, "Layton Brothers: Mystery Room" A bit of a darker spin, and wildly different gameplay, but fun nonetheless

I know I'm late jumping on this bandwagon (5 years for Layton, and two for this forum). But I just ordered the first trilogy on Amazon for like 30 bucks, and I can't wait to play them!

As for finding Layton, I was playing Pheonix Wright on my iPhone and I loved it. I stumbled upon V.S. Professor Layton and began searching for the other series. And now I'm here. The 3D 'Arzan Legacy' game is being localized right now, and the V.S. Pheonix Wright game most likely will. Capcom has released an english trailer. Apparently it's 75% Professor-Layton-puzzles and 25% Pheonix-Wright-Cases.

Hopefully this forum gets rekindled, but for now, this is PottyProf signing off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back