• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
There is a glitch on the very first Japanese D/P that came out that left you able to go to where Darkria is and SR in front of him. I believe that is the only legit way to get one.

Nothing new for me. Playing ranger batonnage at the minute so I can get them events.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
There is a glitch on the very first Japanese D/P that came out that left you able to go to where Darkria is and SR in front of him. I believe that is the only legit way to get one.

Nothing new for me. Playing ranger batonnage at the minute so I can get them events.
yeah i obtained one of the batonnage riolus their great. ( unfortunately i dont think they come in shiny form, atleast i dont think) but anyway no current shinies for me still going strong on mudkip.

Years
I would LOVE to join the SHC! Yes, I am new to PC, but I'm not a noob when it comes to forums and websites.

The only shinies I have so far is a Tentacool, not hacked, from Pokémon Shiny Gold, and a legit, not hacked, Shiny Darkrai. XD

If I can join, can I have some tips for hunting shinies?
As others have said, please explain the Darkrai. At present, the only way to catch one which counts, as per the Complete SHC Shiny Accreditation Rules (which I haven't found the time to write out in all their glory), is via the glitch on the first Japanese release of D/P.

Progress: Training guys on Pearl ugh.

engage'

a new horizon
Years
As others have said, please explain the Darkrai. At present, the only way to catch one which counts, as per the Complete SHC Shiny Accreditation Rules (which I haven't found the time to write out in all their glory), is via the glitch on the first Japanese release of D/P.

Progress: Training guys on Pearl ugh.

I got it in a trade, via WiFi. I don't even know who traded it to me... they did say it was legit. Must have been from the first Jap. glitch. They might have hacked it (AR) and lied... I'm willing to cross that one off the list!
Sorry...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Shame that one won't count. No shinies traded over WiFi count.

I have ranger batonnage. I am only able to do the Manphy egg at the minute. Are they able to be shiny? If they are I will go for one. Also are any of the other 2 events able to be shiny? Would love that shiny Darkria.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I know that you can get Darkria downloaded onto Ranger Batonnage then transfered to D/P but I want to know if they can be shiny or not. If it can I am definatly going for it as shiny.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
no shinies yet but i'm ready to race any one for a AREODACTYL PM me if your interested.:)

anyone can join we'll start in 2 day or something i don't want any cheaters (i'm not offending or accusing anyone) ;)

Years
I got it in a trade, via WiFi. I don't even know who traded it to me... they did say it was legit. Must have been from the first Jap. glitch. They might have hacked it (AR) and lied... I'm willing to cross that one off the list!
Sorry...
That's okay, and yes, the Darkrai can't count. Since you can never be sure what others are trading you, we cannot count traded shinies, unless they were given to you pretty much in person and the original owner isn't keeping any clones.

I know that you can get Darkria downloaded onto Ranger Batonnage then transfered to D/P but I want to know if they can be shiny or not. If it can I am definatly going for it as shiny.
If it's a Wonder Card then you should be able to soft reset for it shiny. (I, personally, don't see what's so great about a deep indigo Darkrai, anyway. .__.)

I am doing some last minute taxes, so no hunting till later. No hits to report yet this week.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome to the club, new members, and congrats on any new shinies, everyone. :D

That's okay, and yes, the Darkrai can't count. Since you can never be sure what others are trading you, we cannot count traded shinies, unless they were given to you pretty much in person and the original owner isn't keeping any clones.

Hmm what if a close friend trades you spares from chaining? Would those count or not? I have like a box of shinies from my pals yet honestly, I won't count them. I enjoy being lame with my own little stack of 13 shinies. It sorta motivates me to someday surpass extreme hunters like Fufu. /lawlnever

Oh MM, about shiny cards, what should we do about them? I know how to make them (see Shadow Chaos's sig) but I'm sorta too busy to help out if you remake the shop. Maybe an easier format or eh idk?

Shoot, I need to kick it up in the game. Seems school is getting harder since now I have to read some 400 page book; perhaps I can SR and read at the same time.. I want another SR shiny. >.>

Well, good luck to everyone.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To rapid whalelord: Congratulations on the Shuckle!!

>>To MetalMario: That's my fear while I'm soft-resetting for Treecko... >_>

Welcome to all the newest members!! :D Have a blast here!! ^_^
Nothing new for me either... ._. Where are you Charmander!? ;_; Good luck to all!!

engage'

a new horizon
Years
Welcome to the club, new members, and congrats on any new shinies, everyone. :D

Hmm what if a close friend trades you spares from chaining? Would those count or not? I have like a box of shinies from my pals yet honestly, I won't count them. I enjoy being lame with my own little stack of 13 shinies. It sorta motivates me to someday surpass extreme hunters like Fufu. /lawlnever

Oh MM, about shiny cards, what should we do about them? I know how to make them (see Shadow Chaos's sig) but I'm sorta too busy to help out if you remake the shop. Maybe an easier format or eh idk?

Shoot, I need to kick it up in the game. Seems school is getting harder since now I have to read some 400 page book; perhaps I can SR and read at the same time.. I want another SR shiny. >.>

Well, good luck to everyone.

I'd love the shop to open up again... I want to request one!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
metalmario I was going on youtube to look at suduko's video about shinies,like 30th time watching it, and i could help but notice a shiny diagala. Well i click the vid and i start to read the discription to see if its hacked. Then all of a sudden i saw it said http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthre... so i click on it and found out that was you =O. I was wondering if your going do any more shiny vids?

Years
Then the "Cert Shinies" rule would kick in, and the spares wouldn't count for that reason.

metalmario I was going on youtube to look at suduko's video about shinies,like 30th time watching it, and i could help but notice a shiny diagala. Well i click the vid and i start to read the discription to see if its hacked. Then all of a sudden i saw it said http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthre... so i click on it and found out that was you =O. I was wondering if your going do any more shiny vids?
That Dialga was on my stolen game. I have a bit of a backlog of vids, but their odds of getting posted have dropped dramatically, considering I no longer own any of them.

engage'

a new horizon
Years
I was chaining yesterday for a Mime Jr. but I failed.

As soon as I migrate my Pokémon from Sapphire, I'm gonna keep restarting 'til I get a Shiny starter.

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
Years
  • Age 32
  • MTU
  • Seen Feb 13, 2012
Alot of question
Could I join i have a shiny pleiper?

Can you get a shiny rayquazia by simply saving before you battling and restarting each time he isn't?

Can you get a shiny metagross by breeding it and waiting until you get like 10429 steps save take one more step, if not shiny restart?

Years
how did u get the shc banner? i would love to have one like that
I made it. Source: Windows XP wallpapers. :P (Probably legal. They're bundled with the OS and should be royalty-free. I hope. xO) Anyway, I wanted to be a little "unique." I made a general-purpose club banner a little while back.

PSEUDO_EDIT AS WRITING THIS: SHINY TREEEEECKO!! :D:D:D (Will edit more later)

Edit1: Killed the evil grey Pooch with my beloved turquoise one, was taken back to the lab, and saved. I named him Dominic, in honour of Demonic, a guy over at SPPF who, like two years ago, was hunting shiny Treecko but got nothing after 40,xxx resets. (Which we can now say confidently was the fault of RNG clones... -.-)

Now, back to my responses: The general-purpose club banner may be found at http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/SHC/shcbanner4reg.png.

I was chaining yesterday for a Mime Jr. but I failed.

As soon as I migrate my Pokémon from Sapphire, I'm gonna keep restarting 'til I get a Shiny starter.
Welcome to the cl.. uh, why was I responding to this post again..? xP

Alot of question
Could I join i have a shiny pleiper?

Can you get a shiny rayquazia by simply saving before you battling and restarting each time he isn't?

Can you get a shiny metagross by breeding it and waiting until you get like 10429 steps save take one more step, if not shiny restart?
1. Yes. Promise to be good. ;)
2. Yes. Many find shinies this way, including myself with several, most recent being a shiny Treecko! ^o^
3. No. An egg's stats are determined from when you receive the egg from the daycare couple. To hatch a shiny from an egg, you can either (bad) save before taking the egg and soft resetting, or (good) hatch lots (and I mean LOTS; I am at over 1000 eggs for Chikorita) of separate eggs. This latter option avoids the bugs in Emerald's random number seeding, so it can be done on that game as well as any other.

That is all for now. I will edit more later. My shiny Treecko is Mild and male. I will post the first pic once I transfer it from my phone. Good luck to guys for stuff.

Last edited:
Back