• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Youtubers"

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
Years
im not big on the whole celebrity stuff but when it comes to those "youtubers", i just ove it, theyre like regular people

like charlestrippy,, if anyone knows about that and him
example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoh9cPsb-Gc
<3333

so what about you?? are you a youtuber fan too??

-scyfer

p.s. by "youtuber" i mean those people that have a bunch of videos and subscribers, with their own websites... ya know?

Years
I friggin love Charles Trippy, i was actually watching thatexact vid while i was reading this x3

CTFxC FTW <3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
There is a great prank caller on YouTube who was inspired by Sharolaid but also does a variety of things. His channel mainly for prank calls is under Pranky Boy. I watch him daily.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
...for some reason, I can't stand the "mainstream" Youtube celebrities. I usually find their channel to be boring. >_>

Looking at my subscriptions, the only real big user I watch is Chuggaaconroy and I've been watching his videos before he got huge. >_>

If it counts, I did have subscriptions to JamesNintendoNerd and ThatGuyWithTheGlasses before they each moved away from YouTube to post their videos. XD

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
If it counts, before he was big I was kind of into Fred, and there used to be one called Retarded Policeman, but I gave up youtube a few months ago, beside the occasional boredom search.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
[...I guess this fits here considering its discussing YouTube celebrities and not YouTube itself.]

iJustine and Community Channel are my favorite YouTubers by far. I check their channel every single day, multiple times a day, for new videos and other related updates.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Me and my friend used to want to be youtube celebritys back when we were in high school.
Rofl, oh those were the days.

Anyways, for me i'm alwasy watching Smosh, TheWineKone, and MyChonny.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Looking at my subscriptions, the only real big user I watch is Chuggaaconroy and I've been watching his videos before he got huge. >_>

Hey, I stumbled across his firered playthrough recently and I've been going through, playing alongside :D It's pretty fun, but he keeps getting ahead of me XD

I saw a few videos by another guy earlier...but now I can't remember what it was called. He was looking at viral videos of people getting hurt, so it's kinda a guaranteed success.

Fred, I don't like, though. He was quite funny when you see one video, but there's just not enough humour to do a full series.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
Years
Yes, im suscribed as well. Im basically suscribed to all of the Station x3

wow me too!!
my second favorite is shaytard, and kassemg is hilarious! but i cant watch his videos cuz they make me laugh so much it hurts like heck!! due to a recent operation, so now i have to wait it out to watch his videos :/. you guys should check him out

Hey, I stumbled across his firered playthrough recently and I've been going through, playing alongside :D It's pretty fun, but he keeps getting ahead of me XD

lol i did this a few times

michele

☮ & ♥
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
i'm a huge youtubers fan! i find so many people through youtube randomly and i end up loving them so much; and they're all pretty well known [a lot of subscribers & their own site].

for games, i usually watch:

AzureBlade49 [aka Azura], Jaymonius [aka J-man], and White Nekos [aka Neko] → they all sort of do their own thing on their own channels, but they also do brawls and stuff together [they're roommates] and they're HILARIOUS! azura is the most subscribed of the three - he does videos such as mario rom hacks, ssb brawls, and a lot more!
ProtonJonSA → he, like azura, does a lot of mario rom hacks and ssbb vids. he's just as hilarious as the other three!
RedDevilDazzy2007 [aka Gemini Dazzy] → he does walkthroughs for spyro games, canis canem edit [bully], and a bunch more. he's really fun and entertaining!
Marriland → he does pokemon walkthroughs. a few days ago he started his soulsilver walkthrough, so if you don't have the game but want to check out its new features, check out marriland's channel! i usually watch his vids to see if i missed anything in my game or to help me out in places i'm stuck at; his site is AMAZING aswell, it has literally everything you need to know about pokemon.

for comedy, i watch:

Smosh → these guys are truly hilarious! i really love their old videos, but their new ones are just as funny. they are the guys responsible for the pokemon theme video.

aand i won't go on, but i watch a variety of different channels, such as makeup channels, dance channels [for sytycd], music channels, and much more! xD

michele

☮ & ♥
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
...and if anybody mentions fred, i'll shoot you. T_T

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Oh please. CChanSonichu is far funnier than the rest of your YouTubers. Except for iJustine.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
Years
the vlogs are my favorite! its probably cuz i have no life myself but hey lol, i like to watch them while i play pokemon, i watch shaycarl's shaytards, and charlestrippy's CTFxC

Back