• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh hey you guys were talking about the OSTs. Derp. Regardless, I like Symphonia's mainly because of the character songs, as well as some of their sad music. not to mention some of the remixes of some of the songs. But eh, this is my opinion and you all better damn remember it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... you're kidding me with that last sentence, right Shawn? D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
12. I wanted to get Vesperia for some time now, gonna beat FEAR 3 first though.

My favorite songs from the TOS OST would have to be from Derris Kharlan, Welgaia, the final boss theme, and of course the final battle against Kratos.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

what kind of Roleplay Peach?

can't play right now *yawns* bedtime

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mainly ToS fandom roleplays, d'nya. /can't make OCs for her life so doesn't have anything like that on her list derp.

My favorites are.... I'll compile the list later. xD

.. again, you're kidding me right shawn? :/ I think you're just not looking in the right place.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

/is playing ToS as he reads back

*smiles*

I like Naruto >: I'm not ashamed to admit it. Lately it's been pretty fun especially. Anime sucks though as it's too filler-y, buuuuut....

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The only part of Naruto I like is Hinata.

Also, there are some popular shows that really do have good quality. /looks at FMA

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ToS. <3

Yeah. I used to be a narutard back in the day so I'm honestly just all 'derp' whenever Naruto gets brought up in this thread. ;^^ I miiiiiight just get back to it whenever it ends (whenever that'll be) so... yeah. /derpderp

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Eh, I guess I'm not. :x In fact, I feel silly now:
BUT, I GUESS I FEEL SOOOO PASSIONATE THAT I EXPECT IT TO BE AND THUS I OVERSIGHT A LOT OF THINGS~!!
ToV's hype being one of them. :x

/its still seriously my favorite~! ^__^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
22. The filler for the Naruto anime killed it for me, it was almost as ridiculous as Bobobo.

My favorite manga is still Berserk though and I really need to get another copy of TOS sometime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've seen more Estelle Vesperia Cosplays than any other Tales of Series, so there.

My favorite manga is Detective Conan. yupyup.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Yeah, I get it. :x

My favorite manga is Soul Eater. ^___^ Naruto isn't actually bad, imho; I would honestly prefer both the manga and the anime in that case too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't caught up to Soul Eater. In fact the only manga I've been paying attention to these days is Detective Conan. >_> Out of the ones that are still running that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back