• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Ok so I will try thinking about the Bleach RP, as for now I`m a single GM but I would like to have someone co-gm or semi-gm to help me.
As for the story, I think about an arrancar vs shinigamis story when you can be an arrancar or shinigami. If you think its good then tell me.

I thought more about the Bleach RP, and know the RP will be about the squed 6 of the 13 court guard squeds [I will be the captain] and the player will be my ranked officers[max 20 players including me], the main plot will be a normal soul reapers duties, when sometimes there will be a big missions, and sometimes little missions and like that. Each player just getting stronger, and me as the strongest[I`m a captain and if you see or read bleach, you know why] it will be very fun, as this is the purpose for RPing.
As for know there isn`t much to write, as the whole thing is already builded. I will start the OOC soon.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I am ashamed, ashamed that no one here reads good books about dragons. Okay, since so many people don't know about the Age of Fire, here's a cliff notes version.

The Age of Fire is a series of six books based in a fantasy world. There are humans, elves, dwarfs, and dragons as the main races, but the books only follow the tales of three dragon siblings. The first three books take place simultaneously and follow each sibling in their adventures around the world. The first book follows the male AuRon who is the dominant male of his siblings. In this world males fight each other when born and the male who survives gets taught by the father. AuRon beat his other brothers and after some time in the cave a group of dwarfs in league with the Wheel of Fire come and slaughter his parents and one sister. He and his other sister manage to escape, but lose each other in a blizzard. The first book details how AuRon travels around and how he meets an older Alzheimer dragon, a human king who he forges and alliance with, and goes to a ice tower where he frees hundreds of other dragons from a totalitarian wizard's rule. AuRon adopts a philosophy of having dragons and humans stay apart from each other.

The second book follows Wisatlia, the female who escaped with AuRon in the beginning of his book. She manages to come across her barely alive father, spends some time in a circus, gets raised by an elf, becomes a famous member in the librarian society, and manages to destroy the Wheel of Fire organization in revenge. Wistalia believes that all races can cooperate.

The third book follows 'The Gray' a brother to AuRon that was the only male sibling not killed by his brother. He is so enraged that he no longer is recognized as a member of his family that he hired the Wheel of Fire to murder his family. He barely manages to escape the WoF when they turn on him and he manages to make it underground where he finds a whole empire of dragons in hiding. He not only joins their army but pretty much becomes their king and leads them up to retake the land they had lost centuries before to the humans and slays the Dragonblade, a human that has been known to kill hundreds of dragons. He pretty much hates humans and wants dragons to rule.

The other three books involve the siblings meeting up again, taking down the Red Queen, being exiled from the dragon empire, and stopping an evil plan that would destroy the dragon empire as they know it.

The first three books are extremely well written and I highly recommend if you are a big dragon fan. If I did make a roleplay it would be a good number of years after the books' events and of course it wouldn't be the Age of Fire unless all of the characters were dragons! So, that's the basic idea I would have.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Every time I hear Friday I always think the lyrics are 'kicking in the front seat/s***ting in the back seat' lol. I think it's the way she says it.

@Greiger: You should read Eragon if ya want some epic stories bout dragons! d:<

@Zero Darkness: I know absolutely nothing about Bleach lol. And for such a big series... it's going to be quite a chore for people to read up about it. It's better if you only looked at people who actually KNOW about Bleach already, rather than depend upon people who'll have to read from a wiki. And looking at all the terms you're using... I don't think it's a very beginner friendly series too lol :U

@Being Human nerds: Yes. I'll definitely pull out a British series avatar to troll you all. That's gonna be a lotta fun d:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Interest check! I know there are a few Digimon RPs floating around, but I've been itching to write and participate in something a little darker using familiar concepts, so... I guess it turned out a little like a lovechild between Digimon and .hack. Still need to sort out some things like Digivices, but I want to see if there's any interest first.

Spoiler:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Interest check! I know there are a few Digimon RPs floating around, but I've been itching to write and participate in something a little darker using familiar concepts, so... I guess it turned out a little like a lovechild between Digimon and .hack. Still need to sort out some things like Digivices, but I want to see if there's any interest first.

Spoiler:

Let me tell you, I quite liked the plot. I don't know anything about .hack// though I remember seeing like one episode a few years back. But this is a good dark twist on a franchise for kids. I would join it, if I knew a lot about Digimon. I'd be willing to probably brush up on my digimon knowledge though, mainly because it's kind of easy to understand and because I already know quite a lot about it.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I would so join that. :D:D:D:D I would find a way to get my time scheduled to RP in that. Digimon is amazing.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Hmm... I'd like to join the Digimon RP too. I've read a bit of the .hack-series, I emphazise "a bit", but I don't remember too much about Digimon. I should probably look up some stuff to refresh my memory!

Now, aside from that Gurren Lagann-RP I actually have another idea. What about an RP based on the Wardstone Chronicles?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Since we are talking about based RP's, I might as well see what people think of my Gantz inspired RP.

So this is just a quick overview that I am playing with while I GM Atlantis Arising.

You wake up in the middle of a garden in the middle of a town unknown to you. Your memories are drenched in fog and the only thing you are sure of is your name. The only thing on your persons are the clothes you wear and a single watch strapped to your wrist. Around you are others in the same situation; all wear the same watch. The only residents of the small town are the people around you and an enemy. Trying to leaves ends in an invisible border.

Ideally, the watch shows the Characters a small holographic profile of their target, and they are to defeat whatever opponent appears. Depending on how they kill depends on how many points they get which they can use to buy weapons to better defeat enemies, memories, as well as miscellaneous other stuff. As they RP progresses, the Rpers will begin to find out how they appeared and figure a way out.

Questions, queries, comments?

I know its small, but it's late at night, and this is really just the idea I am toying with.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
Since we are talking about based RP's, I might as well see what people think of my Gantz inspired RP.

So this is just a quick overview that I am playing with while I GM Atlantis Arising.

You wake up in the middle of a garden in the middle of a town unknown to you. Your memories are drenched in fog and the only thing you are sure of is your name. The only thing on your persons are the clothes you wear and a single watch strapped to your wrist. Around you are others in the same situation; all wear the same watch. The only residents of the small town are the people around you and an enemy. Trying to leaves ends in an invisible border.

Ideally, the watch shows the Characters a small holographic profile of their target, and they are to defeat whatever opponent appears. Depending on how they kill depends on how many points they get which they can use to buy weapons to better defeat enemies, memories, as well as miscellaneous other stuff. As they RP progresses, the Rpers will begin to find out how they appeared and figure a way out.

Questions, queries, comments?

I know its small, but it's late at night, and this is really just the idea I am toying with.

Hmmm, a nice idea. I'd totally join this if I had time.

I'm noticing a huge amount of suggesting here in this thread.

@Digimon Rp Uhhh, I'll pass. I didn't watch Digimon, so I don't think I'll be able to RP there.

@Gurren Lagann RP Sounds familiar. But I'm not sure if everybody knows it.

@Ages of Fire The concept is quite interesting. Maybe I should read the books in the future. But apart of that, again, I'm not sure all know about it.

@Bleach RP I'm fine with this one, for I know the series quite fine, but not as good as Pokemon, Naruto, etc.

@Soul Eater RP Now this would be interesting. Unfortunately, I only heard about it, so I'll need to read the mangas to join, which would take some time.

@Being Human RP I'm fine with that. Thanks, Skymin, for making me take interest on the series.

@Shadow Hearts RP o_0 Never heard of that. I'll look for it in the Net.

Whew, I wonder if I missed anything. That's all my opinions, folks.

Oh, and I wish somebody Revamped the Percy Jackson RP. I never got to join it when it appeared.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@-DeepImpact- I have read every Eragon as well. Have you read Anne McAfferey? And if you say no I will personally find your location and beat the snot out of you until you read her books. For those of you who don't know her I'll give you a clue, she is considered by fans (including me) as the Queen of Dragons! Yeah, she's pretty important.

@parallelzero OMG I LOVE .hack. I got the four games for the PS2 and have all of the manga and four novels that came out. I don't have anything GU related yet simply because I don't have the time to go search for it at the game shop or book store.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Spoiler:
Yes. Please. Reserve me already.

Back when I was 11 or something I wrote a story in school about two kids who got trapped inside a game and had to fight with fantasy trolls and elves and stuff to get out. It was wicked, I tell you. But it was the same concept, I mean :3 that was before I had heard about anything similar, so I made the idea up myself *proudnesss*

I've recently become a digimon loverrrr so I've roamed the web for some interesting digimon RPs actually. They all start in the same way, with some kind of explanation to justify the existance of a digital world at all. But parallellzero's idea makes even more sense and sounds really interesting.

miley810

Assassin
Years

Spoiler:

That looks really awesome! I've been really wanting to be in a digimon RP lately, I definitly think it's a good idea. It kinda reminds me of season 3 a little bit with the video-game concept but that's it. It sounds totally original to me.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years

Spoiler:

It looks like a awesome idea for a RP. I dunno much 'bout Digimon so I probably won't join, but I bet a ton of other ppl would. Plus the Plot is rlly interesting, it would make a gr8 RP. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm thinking of making something that isn't supposed to last for several years. Something that has a relatively clear goal and where you still can have loads of interesting situations and character interaction on the way. Something like this.

Spoiler:

It's a little hastily made since I've been thinking of making an "indian" themed RP for a while and now mostly wanted to see if it would appeal to anyone. I can see how it might become a bit boring after a while... maybe some nice antagonists would cure that. Maybe even have some players sign up as antagonists, hm?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I'm thinking of making something that isn't supposed to last for several years. Something that has a relatively clear goal and where you still can have loads of interesting situations and character interaction on the way. Something like this.

Spoiler:

It's a little hastily made since I've been thinking of making an "indian" themed RP for a while and now mostly wanted to see if it would appeal to anyone. I can see how it might become a bit boring after a while... maybe some nice antagonists would cure that. Maybe even have some players sign up as antagonists, hm?

Well I think that this RP-idea is simply fabulous!!! Yeah, this is an RP that I'm pretty sure I'd join!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers Such a good idea! I'll join for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back