• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Mr. Nideous has returned? Wow, good to see you around again, dude.

@RHCP I do like the idea quite a bit, but I'm uncertain if I'd be able to join as I'm in quite a bit of RPs at the moment anyways...

I see a lot of people have actually been coming up with great ideas recently. Pretty cool.

miley810

Assassin
Years
I'm thinking of making something that isn't supposed to last for several years. Something that has a relatively clear goal and where you still can have loads of interesting situations and character interaction on the way. Something like this.

Spoiler:

It's a little hastily made since I've been thinking of making an "indian" themed RP for a while and now mostly wanted to see if it would appeal to anyone. I can see how it might become a bit boring after a while... maybe some nice antagonists would cure that. Maybe even have some players sign up as antagonists, hm?

That looks pretty cool. I've litterly never seen a indian RP before, and I think it looks pretty cool.

I posted my Maximum Ride RP, I worked about four or five hours on it. I'm not perfect, but I think I did good, for me at least.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
So hey guys, I'm here looking for a Role play. I was reading a few of the plots and they all seem interesting but when i scrolled down to check some example registrations i saw heaps of writing. I have not got a lot of time on my hands so I'm looking for an amateur Role play, where i am not required to write heaps of writing but it also fun at the same time.

So, anybody got any selections of RP's for me?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Darkness vs Faith If you are interested in a rp for beginners then I would suggest joining Earth and Sky: Pokemon Battle Royale. It's mainly made for beginning rpers and if you scroll through it and it's OOC you'll see that it doesn't require high maintenance to join. Many of the SUs I've seen have only about a paragraph or less for stuff like personality and other stuff. Quto just wants people to have fun and it's really a RP where you can pretty much train yourself in writing better posts so you can join the other RPs on the site. Quto pretty much accepts anyone who applies, other than that you can just look through the roleplay corner and see if there's something suited for you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
@Darkness vs Faith If you are interested in a rp for beginners then I would suggest joining Earth and Sky: Pokemon Battle Royale. It's mainly made for beginning rpers and if you scroll through it and it's OOC you'll see that it doesn't require high maintenance to join. Many of the SUs I've seen have only about a paragraph or less for stuff like personality and other stuff. Quto just wants people to have fun and it's really a RP where you can pretty much train yourself in writing better posts so you can join the other RPs on the site. Quto pretty much accepts anyone who applies, other than that you can just look through the roleplay corner and see if there's something suited for you.
Your a saint thank you. Also might i just add the friendliness of this forum is absolutely extravagant.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Darkness vs Faith: It varies between the various boards, but yeah I have to agree that the RPC is an exceptional place.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
What would people feel about either a steampunk rp or a futuristic gladiator type thing...? If that explains it :b. I can give basic ideas for both if you wanna hear them.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Gladiator Thingy
Basically everyone is their own race of alien from their own planet with their own merits and shortcomings. Enslaved, set to fight in an arena/run the "gauntlet" or something of similar demise. They'll be tested to the extreme in all sorts of different tests and tasks all for the amuseent of some unknown crowd. You never know when you're being watched blahblahblah revelation somewhere in the middle, work towards an escape/shut down of this wicked establishment.

As for the Steampunk...

I don't have too strong of an idea... but it would be a sandbox, more or less. With some plot points/loose guidles to connect the characters and actually allow for interaction. I'd probably need some help creating cities and other areas and legends and myths of the land or whatever. It would heavily be a pirate/airship type deal. It would probably follow the crew(s) of one to two ships depending on how many people are interested/playable spots on the crew. The whole idea is to leave it sort of loose to have to the players make the story themselves.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
I'm thinking of making something that isn't supposed to last for several years. Something that has a relatively clear goal and where you still can have loads of interesting situations and character interaction on the way. Something like this.

Spoiler:

It's a little hastily made since I've been thinking of making an "indian" themed RP for a while and now mostly wanted to see if it would appeal to anyone. I can see how it might become a bit boring after a while... maybe some nice antagonists would cure that. Maybe even have some players sign up as antagonists, hm?

Nice one RHCP. This is awesome, i'd totally join that. And also, first time i see an Indian base RP and to be truthful, it is cool

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I read Indian and I got confused. You mean red indian right because I'm pretty sure I don't have mountain tribes and river tribes in my country and we don't have shamans either :(

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
Years
So my Rp based on Digimon has been accepted however I don't know how well it's going to go, it might be dead in the next few days. But I thought I might post the summary here to get some feed back thanks!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm surprised at the positive response my indian idea got :3 Maybe I'll work further on that idea and story then and eventually post it. Maybe ;) I might need a co-GM who could help me play cowboys/other indian tribes/evil intended pokémon.

So my Rp based on Digimon has been accepted however I don't know how well it's going to go, it might be dead in the next few days. But I thought I might post the summary here to get some feed back thanks!

Spoiler:

I love Digimon and I saw your thread. It's just that I never really understood the Xros thing and thought it was a bit absurd compared to the other digimon evolution ways. So I don't think I'll be joining, but perhaps someone who has seen the latest seasons want to :3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I read Indian and I got confused. You mean red indian right because I'm pretty sure I don't have mountain tribes and river tribes in my country and we don't have shamans either :(

More like Native American, dummy :P
Anyways, definately sounds interesting~ But I just refuse to join any more RPs than those I already have in mind. It's just too much. AND THIS MEANS YOU'LL HAVE 3 RPS OF YOUR OWN GOING, RHCP. Stop it naow. If it doesn't . . . we shall meet in mortal combat and I warn you -- this is theEND! (u c wut I did thar?)

So much digimon going on lately~ I . . . actually still don't know all that much about it. xD

@Soul Eater RP Now this would be interesting. Unfortunately, I only heard about it, so I'll need to read the mangas to join, which would take some time.

Oh, and I wish somebody Revamped the Percy Jackson RP. I never got to join it when it appeared.

Well, no need to go and read the entire manga. One reason being is that I'll base it more on the anime canon, as I haven't read the manga either (though I shall, eventually) or you could just go read a wiki to get the gist of it. Haven't thought to deeply into it yet, so you've got time~

As for that Percy Jackson RP . . . yeah, guess that could be fun to remake. I probably wouldn't do it myself, not around this time at least. Maybe some other time, but until then it'd be cool for someone else to remake it~

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Oh, somebody wants to revive the Percy Jackson RP? :O

I'm totally ready to revive it, if people are still interested. It's probably gonna follow the same storyline once again... with a few changes, of course. d: And maybe this time I'll maintain it all alone... it's a challenge, but I'm ready xD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
A non-manga Soul Eater RP? ...(sighs) I liked the anime and all, but the manga has less of an arse pull...(So far).

I have to read the manga still, but I can try with my manga app on my phone. I did find the Soul Eater manga on it, it's just a matter of reading it.
But, still, it's not like I'm going to make the story the same as in the anime/manga. I like to try and make it different. ;P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Fun fact, Pokemon Trainer Academy has more posts and views than any other RP in the history of the RP Corner since the beginning. The second closest was an RP called "The Mystics and the Gems", and had approximately 1000 posts less.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back