• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Arcanian Clan

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I'm ready, just finished levelling up pokes. im going to bed now, as it is 3:35 am where i am in Australia.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

i dont know whats an OU, also i need help finding my friend code. how do i get it?

OU stands for Over Used, and are normally quite strong Pokemon. Search up OU on Smogon, there will be a list there. Your trainer code is usually found on your trainer card, but im not 100% sure. Hope i helped. :)

P.S Hydreigon is in OU

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Are you new to competitive battling? OU is a tier from Smogon, you're trying to use pokemon classed as Uber, the likes of which are banned from OU. Common Uber's are Kyogre and Groudon. You get your friend code by connecting to your wi-fi and going to the GTS or Random Matchup.

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
FC is in your pal pad. :D

Sorry I've been inactive... I've been showing some friends the ropes to competitive battling.

Years
thanks everyone for helping me, ill try all the methods to find my FC.too bad hydreigon cant be in it i was close to evolving it :(

Years
thanks for letting me know,
good news people!!!!
i finally got my friend code its 404125452674 im available to battle right now

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Hi this sounds fun, I would like to join:

Name: Nintendoboy128
Games owned: White
FC: 1377 6568 3536
OW used: Lt Surge

BTW some info about me, I'm from Mexico, I currently don't own a PC (last got messed up), I'm posting via my Wii and my favorite pokemon is Poliwhirl (yeah! it's all round and has that nice touch).

If anyone is interested in battling just contact me, I'm ready right away.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
I live in Mexico City, currently it's 4:54 AM and my local time se settings are UMT -6

Could you please do the same, so we can arrange a battle? (I assume we wil have a +1 or -1 hour of difference)

I'm available almost everyday from 20:00 to 22:00 at my local time.

I'll add you in hopes of battling today if possible.

Thanks

Years
i need to battle or trade with someone quick ill be in the union room from 10pm to 3am .i added everyones fc so im ready to battle

Last edited:

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
@Google,
Go and check out the wifi club for battles. The Union room is only for local (wireless).

@Nintendo,
welcome to our group! If you're ready to battle me, go and send me a PM or something to arrange a time. :D

I am ready to battle. :D
Btw, do you think I should use an Arcanian for in-clan battles?

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Hi SuperTreaz!!

Maybe it will be helpful to organize battles if you could edit the first post to contain all the FC of the members.

Years
Name Shiny Umbreon in the Corner or for short (TSUITC)
Game White
FC 1593 1243 0247
OW Ace Trainer

I was hoping this club wasn't to old or I would be kinda mad at myself. I'd probably say to myself "And I'm just finding this NOW" lol.

Back