• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Geras… thank you so much xD you just spared me lots of explaination time ^^ really, thanks!

… you always spare me lots of explaination time, also in other RP's… thank you for that c: I appreciate it.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Congrats Pink and Shiny for creating an awesome RP and winning best veteran roleplay. Also, congrats to Machomuu for splitting the best roleplayer award. I'm also happy that I was quoted twice. ;)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
CONGRATS GUYS! :) @Colony: I was also quoted twice LOL! :)

WOOO!!!! Now let's change the title to Sword Art Online: A Bunch of People in the Dungeons

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Woo, awards! As it has been said several times already, congrats to you all!

@PinkSapphire: Don't worry about it, but I appreciate the thanks anyway.

In other news, I should probably get posting considering that I haven't posted in about a month, maybe longer.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
@Pink

Thanks :3 i put a lot of time into it... Even though i didn't like the finally product XD

I'll post as soon as I can get some extra time... btw is there a posting order?

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@ChiliDawgs: So far, the way it seems to work is that you post whenever you want as long as you're not posting too frequently (i.e. double posting, although having every other post be yours isn't much better since nobody gets a chance to interact with you) until you start interacting with other players. At that point you usually establish a posting order amongst yourselves.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
I have come back from the dead! Just got back from an RV trip with NO wifi whatsoever, which is why I hasn't posted.

Scycke, I'll try getting an interaction post up as soon as I can, but car cramps are holding me back at the moment.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Heh… you all were on my list of "inactive with a reason" though… :s and ShinyDiamond didn't put it there… oh well~ gotta edit my list then.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Everyone still alive? :p Lucina, Robin, Godot (and maybe Princess) will unlock the door to freedom soon~ It's what you want to call freedom

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm waiting for machomuu to respond to my last post. (also working on my SAO cosplay!)

Back