• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revolution of Secrets (Discussion Board)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
Okay, this thread is for my RPG in the Advanced RP Forum - The Revolution of Secrets. We can all discuss ideas, the plot and more so if you have any comments about my RP, please post them here.

~ CC

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
About the testing in the plot, is anyone going to be eliminated or anything?

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
No way Ana. I mean what would be the use of the RP if we were all eliminated. Just make sure your answers are good quality.

~ CC

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
What do I do after I board the plane/jet? xD;;;

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
Miyu-chan said:
What do I do after I board the plane/jet? xD;;;

Since you all wanted to know, here's a small spoiler of the plot::

We all get on the jet and talk sometime and then the jet stops in Antartica. We get down and look around, suddenly the jet takes off and we are left alone.

Then we see some people coming. There is a test and after that we are sent back home for 3-4 days to get our stuff ready and goto their HQ to the academy.

I've gotta a rocker of an idea for the test!

~ CC

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
Okay everybody, I?ve said before that I have got a great idea for a test and here it is. Remember this depends your creative skills too, so make sure you are ready for the challenge. After all of have arrived in Antarctica and then we all get separated and are alone for one full night. We each face a challenging situation where we are and guys, it depends on how well you handle it. So be creative and take up the challenge now. Look at my first post to think of some challenge for you.

If you all have any suggestions as to how I can improve the plot, you are all welcome to share it with me here or via PM.

~ CC

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Hmm alone for one night in Antarctica. Definatly the last thing I would want to do. After all the training in that frozen dessert are we going to start our mission/s or go some where else and do more training. If we have ot survive in a frozen dessert why not a sandy one? At least in Antarctica we can melt snow for water.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
Alana said:
Hmm alone for one night in Antarctica. Definatly the last thing I would want to do. After all the training in that frozen dessert are we going to start our mission/s or go some where else and do more training. If we have ot survive in a frozen dessert why not a sandy one? At least in Antarctica we can melt snow for water.

Actually Alana, It's a test for survival, to see if you are the best.

~ CC

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
*shrugs/ Yeah I know. So is this the only test or will there be others? Maybe I should just wait and find out.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2008
Alana said:
*shrugs/ Yeah I know. So is this the only test or will there be others? Maybe I should just wait and find out.

Good question, I've got surprises awaiting you all but currently I'm waiting for "MARINA99" since she's not that much online and can't catch up with us.

TAD, if you read this post your next thing too.

~ CC

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Well hurry up before this RP dies..
o.0 I think there'd be lots more tests than this.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Bah. Sorry for double posting. I'm just announcing mah leave from this RP. Bye..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back