• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Adventure

What is not good in Pokemon Special Adventure ?

• Graphics

Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Tilesets

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Scripts

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Story

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Other, post in here.

Votes: 25 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Dude,I support this as much as I support August Emerald and that is alot.I like where this is going and as with others and Really wished the final form was out now but I guess I have to wait.....

Years
i am needing mapper now. mapper job is simple, just draw johto map like hgss. i am already have hgss tiles.

Ki77y666

I'm with stupid ^
Years
i will be glad to map for you i Support this game 110% i am already making my on game but i am will to put that on hold to be apart of an epic game so if you want me let me know asap

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I am needing mapper now. mapper job is simple, just draw johto map like hgss. i am already have hgss tiles.
Well, I think you don't need to make the map ( or the tile) same as HGSS. You can edit them as you like, make same as HGSS isn't good. :\
You can imagine the map from manga and edit some small things but no change the main terrain.
The condition shouldn't be very strict.
And I guess you want to make the events first and after, you will change or improve the graphic and tiles, right? :D

Good luck. I hope Nosman will be a good mapper for this game. ^ ^

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
Looking very interesting and I'm looking forward to the first release , also i guess i should start reading the manga to know what to look forward to, keep up the good work

Mikaru

Keyblade master xD
Years
good luck with this help-14
this game looks good and cant wait to play
i always wanted to play the manga in a game

Godlytion

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
New update about Yellow Sprites :D (I edit some part and the colors)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
As it says in your signature, your English isn't very good. Now this part may sound a bit offensive, but if you send me PMs of what the characters say I can make them speak a bit more fluently.

goldenpalkia

Pokemon Excel:HTU Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2010
Nice work help 14 + i am vietnamese as well but i know my english really good
P.S nice work

Years
Sorry for no update in a long time, i was too busy. Now i am present to you new Pokedex and new Unown Puzzle:
new-pokedex.png
unown-puzzle.png

Last edited:

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
The cry is wrong??
I think the color of Pokemon's name shoule be white. The gray is not good.
And the background looks empty, so you should make some symbols (Pokeball...) in background.
Anyway, it looks nice. Keep it up.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years

Figured I would stop in and introduce myself.

I will be helping with mapping, grammar checking, and graphical design for PSA. Some of you might recognize me from my Dissension thread.

I am excited to help add to this projects shabam!

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
pokedex looks great.
I wonder, i've only read the RGB and yellow series. But do you also start with a poliwirl and bulbasaur or can you choose wich pokemon is your first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back