• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[IC]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Artus Callum
En-Route to Galvez Prison

Some time had passed since the wardens first announced their close proximity to the prison. Artus was starting to doze off, and honestly it didn't seem like a such a bad idea. If he was going to die, he would want to make sure that he at least died peacefully. His train of thought was suddenly interrupted by the jerking of the carriage. Horses neighing could be heard coming from outside, which signalled the wardens to get up from their seats. "Oy, get up. We're here." With that, the carriage came to a transitional stop. Artus' heart began to beat faster. He wasn't sure what was in store for them, but he was a getting a feeling like hadn't gotten ever before. The wardens pulled a curtain from behind them, and stepped out of the carriage. "Get out, one at a time, hurry up." The wardens stood outside the carriage. Artus couldn't really see through the curtains, but after a few prisoners made their way out, Artus followed. He squinted as the outside light glared into his eyes. It had been a good few hours since he saw daylight, so it was becoming accustomed to seeing in the dark. "Alright, follow him in a single file line, and don't talk with each other." The warden pointed at an old man waiting outside the carriage. He was bald, and shirtless, and wore rags for pants. He was holding a spear similar to the wardens, probably for protection.

Artus took a look at his surroundings. They seemed to be in a mountainous area. It was barren, and rocky, a vicious river roared from a canyon nearby. Taking a look ahead, there was a rocky path that led to a rope bridge, which further led to a massive arched. stone gate with several torches on each side. Artus' stomach started to hurt. If one didn't know any better, they could easily be mistaken for the Gates of Hell. The group started to walk, following the old man along the path to the gates, with the wardens trekking close behind the bunch.

~

Galvez Prison
Artus Callum & co.

After several minutes on walking, the moment Artus had been dreading was near. The gates loomed right on top of them, torches burning with bright pink colored flames. The gate itself was made of a light brown tinted stone, and had various markings on it, along with ineligible graffiti of sorts. Right past the gates was an incredibly large building. There was a large dome-shaped bulding right in front of the, which expanded around even further beyond the group's sight. This whole prison...it's in a mountain. The prison was also broken up into smaller buildings, some of which were located at higher elevations. The river continued to flow throughout the mountain and prison in a vicious torrent. The group walked closer to the first dome-shaped building in front of them, and through the entrance, which was carved into the building itself.

"Just over here." The old man said, nodding at the wardens. Artus looked around, and soon found out they were located in the center of some grand hall. Torches mounted the inside of the dome with markings next to them, along with small wooden bridges leading to various exits and entrances, which was most likely how the wardens got around.

"W-Wait, what's going to happen?" A prisoner spoke. He frantically looked around, as several other prison wardens surrounded the group. Without answer the old man started to chant, with the markings near the torches lighting up a vivid blue. Wardens surrounded the group, pointing their spears at them like they were some sort of animals. "What's going on?" another prisoner started to yell.

"We're sending you down..." A warden spoke, looking at the group with his spear pointed. He gestured his his head downwards. Artus had no clue what going 'down' meant, but could suddenly feel himself feeling woozy. What's going on...? His eyes were getting heavy, and he looked at the others and saw some of the other prisoners falling to the ground. ...what the... Artus was trying his hardest not to fall asleep, but soon found himself falling to the ground, finally drifting off.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Gothax "The Cold Slasher" Nakamura

They finally arrived at their destination. The moment of truth that everyone was waiting for. One question rang in all their heads. What was going to happen? But he knew what had to happen would happen. They couldn't do anything against it in their current state so why bother panicking? He took a good look at his surroundings, they were in a mountainous setting. He advanced in silence just like they asked them to. God, he always hated being ordered around but this time he couldn't help it. When he'd escape, he would kill them all. Absorbed in thoughts of vengeance and tortures, he almost didn't notice they arrived to a halt. What was wrong with these guys? But then he felt his legs go weak. They were putting them to sleep. Such cowards act! But he couldn't fight it as his face smashed on the ground and his eyes closed slowly.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Grazel Cyrus
Episode 1: Reign Of Diaz

Grazel wasn't surprised when they had reached their destinations, like he had said before he had sent several criminal there and some of them were personally delivered. He stood up from his seat, his hands placed in front of him in the handcuffs. "May the Goddess be with us." he thought to himself unafraid. He stood up and placed himself in between Kallet and a woman. It was a eerie feeling standing behind someone who was several feet taller than him. Kallet was tremendous in height and yet Grazel couldn't help but add him in with the others. He wanted to protect them all, to guide them out and continue his mission to defeat Emperor Diaz.

Once he stepped outside he could see the outline of the mountains. The moon's radiance lightening them up with such a ethereal glow that they looked almost ominous to him. " Galvez Prison, a place that cause even the strongest of souls to quiver. But even they won't break my heart. Not as long as I have the Goddess on my side."

Then suddenly his will was shaken, his mind rattled, and his eyes opened to its dismal gates. Galvez prison was more then just a place of containment, it was a symbol of the emperor's wrath. A place equivocal to hell he presumed. And here he was passing through its gateway.

A moment of uninterrupted walking, and a minute to himself was all that he needed to steel himself again. He tried to remember a scroll from the Goddess' book, something that could resolve his heart and soul. He repeated it to himself several times until he felt certain he held the same resolve as before.

He opened his amber eyes and realized that him and the others had come to a stop. He glanced around, his eyes shifting quickly to take in his surrounding. Around him several Wardens walked out of the shadows, their spears pointed towards them with ill-intent. It was a weird to know that imminent danger was coming your way. As a former knight of Diaz's forces he was use to the danger but he was also use to being capable of fighting back. Unfortunately he didn't have that leisure.

Before long they had received their answers and Grazel was certain that the guards weren't lying. He soon became woozy and before he knew it, person after person was falling around him. His legs wobbled and buckled, his arms went limp, and his mind became a fog as he begun to lose his consciousness. Still, even under the sedative he remained one of the last ones up. His eyes fell down and eventually he collapsed. He tried to keep his wits but eventually, even they were suffocated by the fog.​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Kallet Genesis: The Ghost
This Is It
One couldn't say that Kallet felt a pang of sorrow as the cart came to a halt. I don't deserve to live. This is my punishment. My sins are being punished here. Kallet had never been a religious man, but he didn't want to go to Hell. He would've been known as the Demon if he did. He did something he had never done in his entire life: He prayed. Whatever's up there...I'm truly sorry for my deeds. If I could take them back, I would. I would take it all back. Everything. I want to be forgiven, more than anything. Kallet didn't know if it worked, if his plea had been ignored, or if this entity never existed. All he could tell is that his chest felt slightly lighter. I need to do this more often.

Kallet followed the group as they were led. He looked down upon his fellow captives: Grazel, the stronger looking guy, the two women, the ninja, and a blue-haired man, among others. They all have their stories, I'm sure. All of these men and women have fought Diaz in some form or fashion...like me. Kallet's hatred for Diaz began to spike up. He wasn't mad at him because of the evil things he had done, no, he was mad at him because of the evil things he made KALLET do. He took the glory of being a hero, and Kallet was made to look like the animal that enjoyed the carnage that was forced upon him. Don't get him wrong, he wanted none of the glory, he never even wanted to fight, but he was looked upon like a villain for commiting acts that were forced upon him while serving an army he was made to join. I have a feeling... The group was stopped in a chamber. Soon, the prisoners began to drop left and right. Kallet felt his knees grow weak and he came crashing to the ground, all 6'7 of him. As he hit the ground one last thought ran through his head, and he spoke it aloud, "I will not die. Not today."

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Galvez Prison
Artus Callum & co.

Artus slowly opened his eyes, head aching for a rather odd reason. What the... He was lying on his side, on a rocky, yet dirty ground. his vision was blurry from his slumber, but after a few refresher blinks, his vision became clear. He clutched his head from the pain and got up, stumbling a bit, leaning agains the wall. He took a quick look at his surroundings. It was dark and rocky, and he seemed to be in a cave-like room. In front of them, was a corridor covered in darkness, with the only light coming form the room itself from mounted torches on the wall. Artus looked up at the ceiling, which was also covered in darkness, which meant that they were probably dropped from some sort of trap door or something of the like. He shook his head one final time to wake himself up. "Hey...get up." He raised his voice as he looked at the others who were lying down. He was seriously debating about just leaving them here, but he knew it would be better to stick together. A bald, slightly elder man got up form the ground groaning.

"Where...are we? Dead?" He said, struggling to get up. Artus continued to observe his surroundings.

"Apparently not..." Artus responded. "They dumped us in some sort of underground chamber...they didn't kill us after all." Artus gave a sigh of relief. The older man was about to speak, until Artus talked over him. "We should stick together though..." Artus pointed at the group, waiting for them to get up, as he sat down on the ground.

((OOC: Alright, so pretty much our characters have been dumped into the prison's underground chambers. Your character is with their respective groups, and will try to venture around trying to find their way out. Keep in mind, finding various prisoners is possible, but no guards are down here, as well as animals. I will also help along the way if you need guidance and whatnot.))

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Asilsa Driesse​
Galvez Prison​

Asilsa's eyes opened slowly and she groaned. Her head was pounding and she felt like she had been hit by something heavy. She was on her back, laying on rocky ground that was covered in filth. At least that's what she could tell through her blurry yet clearing vision. Sitting up she put a hand on her head and stood slowly, carefully. It was dark, her eyes having to adjust to it in order to see. She could see the shapes of several others laying on the ground as well. They knocked us out and put us down here she thought frowning as her head flared with pain again.

"h-hey!" She called out to the others in the room. "is anyone else awake!"​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Gothax slowly opened his eyes, his head was terribly aching. These guys were cowards, hurting them while they were asleep. He couldn't adjust to his surroundings as his vision was blurry. He had difficulties getting up so he decided to gather some strength before trying again. As the fog in his eyes cleared a little more, he could see he was in what resembled to a cave. The walls were rocky. He didn't let the pain put him down, he faced worse in his life. He heard a woman talk. "I am there! A little sore but I'm alive. How are you?"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Grazel Cyrus

" The Bring Of Hope. Hmp, some title I have. " thought the Blonde man as his mind awoke from its temporary slumber. He could feel the cold stone of the ground up against his face and felt his armor scrape against it as his moved his leg. " They must have used some kind of sleeping magic on us. " He slowly pushed himself up onto his butt, one leg under the other's thigh while the other was bent at the knee.

A throbbing pain made itself known at the top of his head, making him look downward to cease its annoying banging. He groaned slightly until it subsided then looked around him to get a better bearing for his surrounding. A few others were standing but among them, the man from carriage, the one that he had noted of being above average strength was speaking. He was about to stand up and join them when a rather young woman had addressed him.

" Lord Grazel ? " she asked with uncertainty in her dainty voice. " L-Lord Grazel is that you ? "

Grazel raised up from the ground, standing a good three or four inches over her. " Yes, its me. " he answered, grabbing the tail of his navy-blue cloak and patting the dirt off it casually. He could tell that the woman was a bit poor to begin with and though she was overall pretty, that her days of working had worn her features down.

She curtsied herself in respect and Grazel couldn't help but stop her from doing so. He touched her shoulders mid-way down and raised her back up. " This is not the time for that. Plus, haven't you heard. I'am no longer a Knight in Diaz's Empire. " he explained to her. She simply stared at him for a moment then bow and apologized. He knew that his name had become widespread across the country of Salos and even more in Grandora, so it was to be expect for people to admire him. He would have to deal with it in the meantime.

" D-, " she started to say but embarrassingly halted. Then slowly its rushed out in a quite hush. " Do you believe that we can escape ? " The emotion of fear was clear in her voice.

Grazel placed his hand on her shoulder, the Knight in him not allowing him to see her in pain without condoling her. " We will make it out alive. Endure what you can and you'll live a long life. " His words carried meaning and comfort in them, his voice carried sympathy. " Now hurry along to the others. I'll join you in a little. " he gently turned her and pushed her in that direction and smiled at her whenever she stole glances over her shoulder at him.

Grazel walked over to a young man, no older than fourteen and helped the kid up. " Move towards the man speaking. " He commanded softly. Before long he had gotten everyone up that was around him, others that was spread out among the room were already up and about, seemingly thinking or already moving towards him themselves. Really it made no difference, cause he would make sure they all stuck together. Grazel walked over to the group that had assembled around the man, his presence instantly interrupting the flow of the group around him. He caught the glances of the woman, the fourteen year boy, and a few others. It may had been rude but he ignored them and listened to the man in front of them. " This is the right thing to do. We need to stick together and if this man had caught on to that so quickly then it might do us some good to follow him. " he thought to himself.​

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Gaston Ceruleus - Dungeons

Gaston' eyes slowly opened and the view that they took in displeased him. He was laying down on the floor of a dungeon or prison or something. As he slowly got to his feet, gaining his bearings again, he brushed himself off and noticed with shock that his wristbands are gone! Where were they? Did someone take them off of him before throwing him down here? He HAD to find them! First things first, though...he had to get out of there somehow.

That was when he noticed that there were others near him. A few others were thrown down here, too, it seemed. Was this all coincidence? Or was this something else entirely? It seemed that they were huddling into a group. Maybe they were planning an escape...if they were, Gaston figured, maybe he could help out. Then he could find what he lost. He made sure his mask was on and adjusted so it wouldn't slip and slowly approached the group.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Malik Augustus

A woman's voice roused Malik from his fitful sleep. "H-hey! Is anyone else awake?"

Grunting from the pain of attempting to rise, he heard a man's voice next. "I am there! A little sore but I'm alive. How are you?"

Looks like I'm not here alone, Malik thought. Now, to figure out where 'here' is! He opened his eyes, wincing. His whole body hurt. They must have beat him up pretty badly to make him hurt this much. Even opening his eyes made him grimace. He moved to get a better image. Ow. That hurt too.

He appeared to be in a dungeon or prison of some kind, and from what he could see there weren't any guards around. There were some people around him, in various states of awakening. "I'm here as well. Though my head hurts like the blazes. I'm Malik, by the way."

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Galvez Prison
Artus Callum & co.

It wasn't long before the others were up and about. Artus stood there listening to the old man, who was busy whimpering away at their current situation. However, Artus was more focused on the people who seemingly gathered around like they were about to discuss something important. He looked around to glance at everyone. There the 'Lord' Grazel as he was called, some guy with a mask, and the ghostly looking man along with the old man, a lady and young boy. "Guys, we need to get out!" The old man yelled frantically, pointing into the darkness of the corridor in front of the group. Artus was incredibly uneasy about venturing around this chamber, but it was either that, or they just stood around until they died of starvation or dehydration. "C'mon, what're we waiting for?!" The old man kept pointing at the corridor.

"Oy, just shut up old man." Artus said. He wasn't usually this upfront about things, but this situation was different. It was literally life or death, and he didn't want the latter. The man immediately stopped talking as soon as Artus commanded him to. "..But he's right. I, for one, am not staying around here. And I'm pretty sure unless you guys want to rip each other up for food, I think you may want to come as well." Artus walked past the group towards the dark path, and turned around. "See? It's nothing. As long as we stick together, we'll be good." Artus could feel a little bit of his mana regenerating, but it would still take a little more time for him to fully recover, and that's assuming he wouldn't put any overexertion on his abilities. However, any mana was better than nothing, and he was certainly not going to waste it on protecting others when he could just defend himself. "So shall we go? Or do you have any better ideas?" He asked the group.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Kallet Genesis: The Ghost
A New Destiny

Kallet awoke with a light head and a sore back. I'm not dead...No surprsie. Kallet meant what he said when he slipped into unconciousness. He would not die. No way in Hell. I have earned a second chance...I'm going to use this chance to earn back my honor. I will bring down Diaz...I will give my life to do so. He stood up immediately and looked around at his fellow captives: A young women, the stronger lad, an older man, a masked man...and Grazel. Damn. I was hoping to get through this with starting anew, but quite frankly...I might enjoy his presence. Kallet's blades weren't on him. They were taken the second he surrendered to the guards. He could access his magic, surely.

Kallet heard several voices. The strong one spoke, as well as the old man and Grazel. He approached their huddle but said nothing. The group seemed to be...diverse if anything. That man appears to be stronger than the normal man, a good soldier, but maybe not the best thinker. That old man will probably be wiser than most of us, but he is feeble and weak. Grazel is too naive...Yes, he is a good fighter and tactician, but we need more than that, still a good man. That man...He looked to the man with a mask and studied him carefully. He will be a concern. I don't trust him. Not as far as I could throw him. He decided to speak up, but only a tiny bit. "I agree. We leave immediately." His quiet voice could barely be heard throughout the large cavern.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Asilsa Driesse
"I am there! A little sore but I'm alive. How are you?" a voice responded to her call and Asilsa sighed in relief.

"I'm here as well. Though my head hurts like the blazes. I'm Malik, by the way." another male voice replied. so far no one is seriously hurt she thought slowly moving towards the first voice she had heard.

"I'm bruised, sore, and extremely ticked off" she said so both could hear her. "by the way I'm Asilsa" she added looking around. She noticed through the dark a few more people standing making their way toward the sound of her voice. "listen we need to get out of here, and we need to stay together. If we do that we might actually stand a chance" she said deciding to take charge for now. As she looked around she spotted a dark path leading away from where they were currently. Asilsa also felt some of her mana returning. Not a lot but more would come back over time. "I see a way out of this room"

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Everyone seemed to be okay from what he gathered of informations. Suddenly, they began saying their names too. Well it was better than nothing for him. They showed some social abilities which wasn't a bad thing seeing the current atmosphere of fear in certain people's head. Glad he wasn't the only one who kinda kept his cool. The woman known as Asilsa seemed to try to take charge of things, interesting. He liked women who had authority, but why was he thinking of that? "I'm probably gonna die and I'm thinking of women. Just great." He got up, feeling that a slight part of his mana was back. But no overuse this time. He started to walk towards Asilsa but not without some pain. "You shouldn't rush like this, it might be an ambush. I'll go scout I think. I have no problems dying since I have nothing to achieve and no one waiting for me but I won't let you guys die. Not as long as I'm alive." He was smiling, just like his dad before he died. "I think I'm proud of myself right now."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Gaston Ceruleus - One way out?

As Gaston came up, he felt the cold stare of someone nearby. Another prisoner in here gave him a look of distrust, which was something other people usually did to him in his presence. He simply shrugged it off, knowing he'd prove himself later...after their escape. Another man in the group pointed towards a dark path, which seemed to be a way out. Not wanting to stand around any further, Gaston simply walked past the group into the corridor to scout ahead.

He slowly walked as he kept a hand on the dirt-and-mold covered wall, feeling around for traps, which there was none. He kept moving until he got to the corner, where he immediately crouched down. He slowly peeked around the corner to see...nothing. No guards, nobody was down here...or were they? Further down, he thought he could hear other voices. They seemed friendly enough, so it surely couldn't be soldiers. Maybe other prisoners? Gaston turned to look back down the dark corridor he just walked down and simply summoned a small fireball to help others see. He made a motion with his free hand, trying to say it was clear.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Grazel Cyrus

The man who was standing in front of everyone had said just about all he could think of. Albeit with a few choice of words, Grazel could see the man being a great leader one days. So with that thought out, Grazel could see no more need for talking. After.. Artus, if he had remembered the man's name correctly had walked out in front of them, Grazel felt a slight nudge on his back. He looked over his shoulder at the girl from before, a light smile brightening her face.

" I would feel better if I knew you were leading Lord Grazel. " she whispered. The girl started to raise her hand but Grazel swiftly gripped it in his own and brought it back down. He spoke soothingly and calm to her. " If you want me to protect than I will but this is trivial compared to our current predicament. Their is no need to cause a scene. " His black-cotton made gloves released her hand before he shuffled through the crowd to the head of the group. He was just about certain that everyone was with them so he looked towards Artus and nodded. " Then let us go, I'm sure they didn't throw us down here just to get knots on our heads. Its probably best if we don't wait. " he told them. Grazel raised one of his hands chest-level, palm turned upwards before using a small portion of his regenerating magic to create a coin-size orb of yellow light in his palm. " The path is dark so I will lead the way. "

With that he walked over beside Artus, his body faced towards the dark path and his back towards the group. He felt that the people didn't need to know what he was about to say and regardless if they felt a certain way about it, their was nothing they could do. " I'm sure you feel it too but this isn't over. Whatever they are planning, its much more than just holding us here. I would prefer if you were to walk with me and provide support in case something was to happen. " He turned to the side and looked at the group. " They need leaders and I think if we work together we can give them that. " Then a flame was lit in the dark corridor and Grazel took a step forward.

If Artus had agreed then he would lead on beside him but if he hadn't then he would simply close his eyes in disappointment and walk ahead of the others. So far it would seem they were the logical choices, a farm boy with the decision making of a leader and a former Knight with the bearings of a King.. or atleast that's what he's been told.​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Galvez Prison
Artus Callum

The masked walked right past Artus, towards the dark corridor. Artus just watched, as the man had come back, motioning the group that the coast was clear. He conjured up a small fireball as he lit the way ahead of the group. Alright then, let's get going. As the group slowly started to move, Artus took a look back. He saw Grazel talking with a woman in the back, until he looked at Artus and spoke. "Then let us go, I'm sure they didn't throw us down here just to get knots on our heads. Its probably best if we don't wait." Artus didn't speak, but rather just nodded. He looked at ghost of a man who spoke earlier about leaving, and nodded his head motioning him to let him know they were leaving. As the group started to walk into the darkness, Grazel also illuminated the way with some yellow light.
"The path is dark so I will lead the way." He walked over to Artus, who was still near the middle of the group as they continued to walk amidst the darkness. The light made it easier to see, but there honestly wasn't much to see, other than the rocky walls they were walking through. "I'm sure you feel it too but this isn't over. Whatever they are planning, its much more than just holding us here. I would prefer if you were to walk with me and provide support in case something was to happen. " Grazel looked behind at the group. "They need leaders and I think if we work together we can give them that."

Artus honestly had no intention of saving anyone other than himself. This is wasn't a place where we has willing to just risk himself for others, especially those he did not know. "You're right about them not killing us...they must have something bigger planned in the long run." Artus took a pause. "..But I don't think I could be a good leader." He frowned slightly, looking at the different people in the group. Why him? Surely there could be others more capable of this 'leader' role. He leaned over to Grazel. "Honestly, you're gonna risk your life for them? I'm not forcing you to do anything, but if I were you I'd work on saving my own a*s first before saving anyone else. Half of these people look shady." He whispered into Grazel's ear, pointing at the masked man ahead of them, and nodded towards the ghostly-looking man. He looked at Grazel in the eyes, before looking back ahead. "Like I said, I'm just telling you what is best."

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Malik Augustus

"I'm probably gonna die and I'm thinking of women. Just great,"Said a man, rising from the floor. He started to walk towards Asilsa. "You shouldn't rush like this, it might be an ambush. I'll go scout I think. I have no problems dying since I have nothing to achieve and no one waiting for me but I won't let you guys die. Not as long as I'm alive."

Malik stood as well, mentally checking his mana levels. They were only back slightly, just enough to cast the most basic of spells. Still, no use wasting what little he had. "I'll come with you," Malik said, his usually deep voice a little shaky after having just awoken out of unconsciousness. "In fact, we might as well all come. Sure, we might be ambushed, but its better if we stick together so that we can protect each other. No use saving one of us only to have yourself get injured."

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

A man named Malik seemed to try his hand at reasoning him. Except that escaping from this prison without any harm at all was way easier than reasoning him. He was stubborn at times. But if everyone wanted to go, it would be better that he doesn't try to object. He sighed. "If you guys are sure about coming all at once then let's go I guess. But be silent and careful. We're not safe yet." He lifted his head, it seems serious things were about to begin. Instinctively, he searched for his sword, only to realize it wasn't there. "I'm really a derp sometimes". He coughed. "Erm, any of you can fight or protect themselves decently?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Asilsa Driesse
"You shouldn't rush like this, it might be an ambush. I'll go scout I think. I have no problems dying since I have nothing to achieve and no one waiting for me but I won't let you guys die. Not as long as I'm alive." one of the men said walking over to her. Once she could kind of see him through the dark she recognized him as Gothax.

"I'll come with you," she heard Malik say in response to Gothax. "In fact, we might as well all come. Sure, we might be ambushed, but its better if we stick together so that we can protect each other. No use saving one of us only to have yourself get injured."

At this moment she tuned the boys out a minute. She felt her wrists, the ropes were off now. But she was still bleeding a bit. "Erm, any of you can fight or protect themselves decently?"

"I can" Asilisa said looking up from her wrists. "I'd probably be able to try to distract any guards as well"

Back