• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess who's back?

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
I'm back after apparently my account here was deleted and was not deleted at the same time. Reason? I was wished a happy birthday, yet I don't have an account here. Interesting...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Kenny_C.002 said:
I'm back after apparently my account here was deleted and was not deleted at the same time. Reason? I was wished a happy birthday, yet I don't have an account here. Interesting...
You use to be a Mod here right? (well im right im always right about PC)
PC restarted so your account was not deleted its still on the old PC.
And welcome back (sort of) to PC Kenny_C.002.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Lol, yep. ^_^;; Long time no see. You probably don't even remember me but... oh well. XD Welcome back to PC. =D

John Denver

Banned
Years
Aaooo-uh??

So kenny has come crawling back to PC eh? EH?

*runs in fear*

Well whadya know, the one day that I come to the New User thing KennyC has arrived...well it's GOOD to have here...yeah

BOO ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I don't remember you.. I don't think. ^_^;

Welcome back.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
No, we restarted the database. I go back to May of 2003 on the old one.

John Denver

Banned
Years
For some of you that don't know...

Kenny C is a very old member here...older than Kairi and RK9 and 22sa and all of them...but not older than me :D

I met him at the Gamewinners forums 3.5 years ago then we migrated to PE2K then the merge happened with PC, he stayed at PE2K and lo and behold he's back here...

good times...

BOO ya!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Kairi said:
No, we restarted the database. I go back to May of 2003 on the old one.
Geez Kairi, I registered in July so that means you were only here about 2 months before me! ^^ wow!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Dakota said:
For some of you that don't know...

Kenny C is a very old member here...older than Kairi and RK9 and 22sa and all of them...but older than me :D

I met him at the Gamewinners forums 3.5 years ago then we migrated to PE2K then the merge happened with PC, he stayed at PE2K and lo and behold he's back here...

good times...

BOO ya!
He joined the old PC in November of 2002 and I joined February (the oldest one on your list there) on the old PC so yea he joined before me. But you didnt put down he was a Mod on the old PC.

Back