• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
More Mechanist scum for us to plow through! Bring them on! (Although an Aggron is gonna be some tough shizznazz to plow through o_o)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
This reminds me of an Aggron in another RP. LOL.

Alexander Maximillian, prepare yourself for the wrath of the Knights!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
You can sabotage his weapons! Make his water gun spew bubbles and the shock gun fire out a 'Bang!' flag :3

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Whoa, you guys post quick. The Knight of the Oran training doesn't include learning ninja techniques, does it? XD;

You can sabotage his weapons! Make his water gun spew bubbles and the shock gun fire out a 'Bang!' flag :3

I think I saw the latter happen on a TV show like, yesterday. ...you don't happen to watch Pair of Kings, do you?

Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning.

Go sabotage the magnum pistols!

Shall I replace the ammo with cottonballs? OR PERHAPS A STICK OF DYNAMITE?!

But it's hardly fair that Mr. GameOver is the only one being picked on while he hasn't even completed his SU yet. LET'S GIT THE OTHERS! Perhaps I shall add a bag of PoisonPowder/Sleep Powder/Stun Spore into Chauncey's lovely little supply of medicine?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"Oh, you're hurt! Here, let me just give you this medicinal herb"
*Feeds a thistle*

But no, I don't watch Pair of Kings XD Just lucky guess, I... well, guess!

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I think I saw the latter happen on a TV show like, yesterday. ...you don't happen to watch Pair of Kings, do you?
You mean when Boomer tried to humiliate Mason and replaced his machete with a Bang! flag?

Shall I replace the ammo with cottonballs? OR PERHAPS A STICK OF DYNAMITE?!

But it's hardly fair that Mr. GameOver is the only one being picked on while he hasn't even completed his SU yet. LET'S GIT THE OTHERS! Perhaps I shall add a bag of PoisonPowder/Sleep Powder/Stun Spore into Chauncey's lovely little supply of medicine?
You could hide a cork in the Boom Stick's barrel.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
Replace the medicine for cold for...for... I don't know. cough syrpu maybe? then they get overdoses and boom! The RP is finished!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Just to let the GMs know, my SU is finished. I modified the weapons and have descriptions for how strong they are, as well as how many shots they have.

Pssh... All of you are just jealous of my Super Aggron swagger. XD Besides, this Aggron is pretty well-prepared for a number of situations.

miltankRancher

Years
No way. If we were jealous of something, it would probably because of your character's early demise from the RP! *evil laughs* just kidding.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Game Over1375 Alexander Maximillian is accepted! Good call on reducing them to three shots each.

For those still reserved make sure to get your SUs up. Everyone seems pretty energetic about starting this.

Just to let everyone know I'm aiming to get the RP itself started right after spring break with the RP itself being accepted during spring break.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Thank you for accepting me Greiger. I knew I would need a limit on the cannons to make them realistic.

I honestly can't wait for this to start. Alexander is a character I'm not use to playing as, so it should be fun.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@ShadowTheDarkrai I really hate to do this but you have had enough time to write an SU for the Knight-Commander. If you do not post a SU fit for a Knight-Commander by the end of the day then I will open the position for anyone to fill. I really want this spot filled before we begin the RP so you have one day to post your SU, remember it has to be a good SU to get the spot.

@Lincoln West To be fair I will also give you the same amount of time I am giving Shadow (five days) to complete your SU and reel in your spot. After that time I will open the spot again.

Saturated Hue

Years

You mean when Boomer tried to humiliate Mason and replaced his machete with a Bang! flag?

OMG YES. I thought that was hilarious, especially when Mason beat everyone with it anyway. xD;

You could hide a cork in the Boom Stick's barrel.

We could, though we can't use the same trick for them Aggron Swagger Cannons. );

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
Also to note, Rock is in fact neutral to Electric, while Ground, but not Rock, is neutral to Fire. The two are just often paired together.

miltankRancher

Years
I have a question with our resident Aggron. What do you mean by having the same power as Double Edge? YOu mean you'll also get a recoil?

Saturated Hue

Years
I'm pretty sure he means the force of the attack is equal to a Double-Edge. I don't see how firing a cannon can give you recoil. (and even if it can, how come the other two don't?) o:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'm pretty sure he means the force of the attack is equal to a Double-Edge. I don't see how firing a cannon can give you recoil. (and even if it can, how come the other two don't?) o:

Technically, like a gun causes recoil, I guess a cannon works that way too d: So yeah, it does cause recoil technically (but here it depends upon Gameover)

ALSO welcome back GameOver! :D Long time no see!

I just dropped by to say that my SU is probably going to take a biiiit longer because I'm like in the middle of exams :( I'll try and get it up as soon as possible, though! d:

Saturated Hue

Years

Technically, like a gun causes recoil, I guess a cannon works that way too d: So yeah, it does cause recoil technically (but here it depends upon Gameover)

ALSO welcome back GameOver! :D Long time no see!

I just dropped by to say that my SU is probably going to take a biiiit longer because I'm like in the middle of exams :( I'll try and get it up as soon as possible, though! d:

Guns cause recoil?! I seriously didn't know. Guess you learn something new everyday. :B

YES! WELCOME BACK MR. GAMEOVER! We've totally never met before but wb anyways. \o/

Back