• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
How do i get past the guy blocking mt. draken in light platinum?

Did you already pick up the Alpha Tablet (Team Steam's hideout)
And shown it to Prof. Jasmine ?

If you've done that you can go in the cave.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2016
nvm found the right english version on the other site of light platinum thnxs!

but i still got my doubts it says (Last Updated on 08/16/2011) dunno if this is correct? for the english version

Last edited:
Years
AMAZING HACK! One of the best I've seen. I have to learn Spanish and Portuguese, cause all of the best hacks are mostly in Spanish or Portuguese.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
Great hack I played for 5 hours straight when i first started. I like the starting. It's very epic. I also like the large amount of rivals that are in the game.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2016
Just f ound out their is a shaymin in the game also:D which didnt got mentioned in the legendary list. When you have done fighting all rivals/champs for the legends. Go inhore forest close to the exit(whith the combee's) their Shaymin is walking around

Years
has anyone had any playing this ROM w/ Gameboid on Android? I can't seem to find any way for me too play it :( The patched ROM will play on VBA, but I'm getting the white screen when ever I try and play it with Gameboid.

Love, Peace, and Beats.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Just f ound out their is a shaymin in the game also:D which didnt got mentioned in the legendary list. When you have done fighting all rivals/champs for the legends. Go inhore forest close to the exit(whith the combee's) their Shaymin is walking around
Yeah, it's known fact =D

has anyone had any playing this ROM w/ Gameboid on Android? I can't seem to find any way for me too play it :( The patched ROM will play on VBA, but I'm getting the white screen when ever I try and play it with Gameboid.

Love, Peace, and Beats.
I believe there's a tutorial somewhere here.

Years

Love, Peace, and Beats.
PM me your email I will help you as always. Sorry guys the walkthrough also had taken a break again with me getting busy on other things...

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2014
love this game. just wish ash was easier to beat in the world champoinship. cant beat him with my lv. 80 team.

Years
Haa Haa Haa after looking at your comment I was surprised to hear from someone who actually faced a difficulty in this game. Because people have reported this game as a Lv 1 game to beat.. Good luck for your championship title...

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
Years
Where can I catch a Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite? I tried fishing with a super rod in Drakebreath, but all I get is Magikarp and Gyarados...

EDIT - Forgot to ask. How do you participate in the National Park Contest? It says it's closed...

Last edited:
Back