• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question Thread

Is the white 3Ds XL too noticeable when playing the game?

• Yes, incredibly. You should go for a black screen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, you should probably go for something else.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah, it's fine.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • WHA- The white version is the best! ^^

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
^Nice choice, here are some notable ones:

The Dynasty Warriors Franchise
Warriors Orochi 3 (<3)
Borderlands
Little Big Planet (2)
Dead Island
The Resistance Franchise
The Killzone Franchise
Lost Planet 2 (get it cheap, if at all)
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Those are off of the top of my head.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Isn't the Uncharted series playable in co-op, or is it online only?

And I second Little Big Planet 2. Just bought it for my brother today and it'd be a ton of fun to play with someone else I imagine.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well my problems's solved but I'll ask anyway for future reference.

I download something for Kinect but ended up not liking it. I tried deleting it though, it my Xbox said "Can't perform action". Everytime I tried deleting it would give me the same message.

What was it and what was happening? How is it solvable?

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Buy or Download?

Well... I have some trouble in deciding which should I do whether buying or downloading Elder Scroll V: Skyrim. What is your opinion about this?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
If you are having trouble whether to buy it or download it and you would buy it, then I would advise download it, play it for a bit (but not complete it) and then decide whether it's good enough for purchase.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
purchase it. its an awesome game to have.
gameplay is more than ive expected too.

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I'd personally prefer to buy it. There's something about having a physical copy and a digital copy... if it's gone digitally, I can just use the disc.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
When it comes to PC I just find it to be a thousand times easier to just purchase the disc instead of downloading it. It takes an unprecedented amount of time to be able to download a game onto my computer with my pitiful internet connection. I like to download games onto my 3DS though, I just like being able to go to them instantly without having to worry about misplacing my cartridges.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I'm hoping you mean legally downloading not torrenting. But yeah the disc is way better to get.

Pvt Tamama

Chii!
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
well i will assume you want it for pc i would download it that might be just being lazy because that's what i did if you are getting it from a torrent then well for a game like skyrim there are a billion cracks so ya have fun with that and dlc is a pain to put on it

make sure your pc can run it before you buy it

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Yeah, make sure your PC is up to system requirements or the 60 bucks you just spent is useless. Skyrim is a hard game to run for many PC's

gossamer

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Metroid Games? Should I play them?

I've never played any, and I feel I should.
What do you think guys, should I give them a go soon? ^^

thank you x

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey there gossamer, just merging your thread in here. It's more of a "Quick Question" than a warrant for proper discussion.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I've never played any, and I feel I should.
What do you think guys, should I give them a go soon? ^^

thank you x
This thread was moved... this was about Metroid, right?

If so, then I'd recommend Metroid: Zero Mission and Metroid Prime.

Zero Mission is an enhanced remake for the GBA of the original NES game. Aside from the visual and audio overhaul, the gameplay and control has been enhanced and tightened and it plays more like Super Metroid - which Metroid fans absolutely adore. It's the first entry in the series story-wise, so if you care about that that's a plus too, even if the plots aren't too heavy or connected among all the games. Has some extra areas not in the original NES game too.

Metroid Prime is both the second game in the progression of the overall story and the first entry in the Prime subseries. It is without question a masterpiece and one of the best games from its generation. If you can, play the Wii version because you can aim with the Wiimote.

With those two titles you have very solid repersentations of both the 2D and 3D Metroid games

gossamer

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 26, 2013
This thread was moved... this was about Metroid, right?

If so, then I'd recommend Metroid: Zero Mission and Metroid Prime.

Zero Mission is an enhanced remake for the GBA of the original NES game. Aside from the visual and audio overhaul, the gameplay and control has been enhanced and tightened and it plays more like Super Metroid - which Metroid fans absolutely adore. It's the first entry in the series story-wise, so if you care about that that's a plus too, even if the plots aren't too heavy or connected among all the games. Has some extra areas not in the original NES game too.

Metroid Prime is both the second game in the progression of the overall story and the first entry in the Prime subseries. It is without question a masterpiece and one of the best games from its generation. If you can, play the Wii version because you can aim with the Wiimote.

With those two titles you have very solid repersentations of both the 2D and 3D Metroid games

Awh sweet, thanks million! I'll most likely buy the GBA version as my NES is acting moody lately. And I've been looking for some Wii games to play so that's perfect! Thanks a million! x

Back