• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alexial and Maruno get a steel blue coat

Years
Yeah guys, two new mods got welcomed to staff today, so this thread will be to congratulate both of them.
And I'm surprised this has not been posted yet.

Please give a big round of applause to:

Alexial357 and Maruno

Alexial will be helping out Derozio in the Art & Design section, while Maruno got appointed the brand-new mod of Game Development. Have fun with your new powers and admire your steel-blue sexiness!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thank you for that lovely introduction Hikari! <33;

And congrats to you, Maruno! I hope we can help each other out on this long road of infinite responsibility! xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Merry Christmas guys, hope you get everything you ever wanted! ♥ Looking forward to getting to know you both ASAP. :D If you need any help just feel free to ask of course!

Years
Congrats to the two of you! :D You're both around a lot in your sections so I'm sure you'll do wonderful.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
what a coincidence, both taking over Abnegation's old forums.

well, congrats you two!

Cid

Years
Oh wow congrats guys! I'm proud to say that I've seen both of you around your respective sections. <3 Although a bit more on Alexial's A&D because I don't really hang out at Game Development apart from that one time I checked out the thread for Essentials, haha. Anyway, I know both of you will do great and that you'll make us all proud. :3

Looking forward to knowing you guys more! It's a happy day. :D

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Congratulations guys! Good luck for both of you! Good to hear there are more mods. Maruno and Alexial, modding is very hard. Be careful especially with the open reports. And Alexial, you have a partner in Art & Design. Hope you two work well. Again, good luck to the both of you.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Congratulations again to both of you! I know neither of you but that might change over time. Have fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Holy...wow! Double promotion! Defo seen you both extremely active & helpful in those sections...and you both truly deserved it! Congrats on the promotion aaaand I wish you both the very best!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Everything makes sense now. Gav asking me if I would like a mod partner. Him checking out the forum leaders thingabomb yesterday and whatnot. Totally saw it coming a mile away, Alex. With you being so active and so helpful and making such quality posts, it definitely wasn't a surprise. <3; Though it is strange that I missed you having a bold blue name while browsing through A&D myself. I saw it when I saw your celebration thread. XD; Anyway, yeah, congratulations, girl. You too, Maruno. I don't really know you but I figure you've been doing awesome work in GD and hope you'll continue doing so! We totally need to get to know each other, haha!

Maruno and Alexial, modding is very hard. Be careful especially with the open reports. And Alexial, you have a partner in Art & Design. Hope you two work well.
Haha, it ain't that hard, tbh. And me and Alex bond like house on fire so it won't be a problem. ;]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Woah what's with all the new mods today and why I have I never seen them on PC before???

(Does that seem rude? )

But anyway, congrats too both of you!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Hey, congrats you two! <3 I already personally congratulated the two of you on your profiles, but who's to say I shouldn't congratulate you twice for good luck~? Good luck with your jobs as mawds you two!

Back