• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stongest pokemon(in anime)

Strongest

• Genesect

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Deoxys

• Darkrai

• Mewtwo

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
Who is the strongest Pokemon in the anime excluding arceus because areceus is a total beast?

Btw I think Rayquaza vuz it monster attack and it incredible speed

Last edited by a moderator:

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Mewtwo, just stopped extremespeed genesect easily and it is much faster too. Humanoid too.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I would say Darkrai, seriously a pokemon who defeated the all 8 gyms on its own and only got defeated once, from Ash's Sceptile

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
Hmm,you both are correct Alright starting now choose one legendary one non legendary.My non legendary may be garchomp I don't even need to explain why

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Please put anime threads in the anime forum. Going to move this ti character discussion, as the Pokemon are basically characters in the anime.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Obviously they make Mewtwo the most powerful.
From non-legendary... probably Satoshi's Charizard... he's also being depicted as extra mega super powerful Pokemon who can win just by using Slash...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Not Pikachu, lol. Um...if you ask me it has to be Mewtwo because it was kind of destructive and deadly in the first movie and if that's not powerful then I don't know what is. The second most powerful would have to be Arceus, of course! It did a lot of potential damage in its movie.

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
Arceus would be its unstoppable aslong as it has its plates without its plates its just an extremly powerful pokemon but with its plates i unstoppabbel i guess mewtwo woul be the strongest if arceus wasnt around but there are others who can beat it oh by it i mean mewtwo

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well... I would say that Arceus is more god-like existence than Pokemon in anime...
So writers probably don't want to depict Arceus as all mighty Pokemon to give other legends possibility to be strongest.

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
Then Mewtwi Is The StronGest Hmm Wait Till Gen 6 this will all change
This didn't mean you guys can't post

Totally forgot to say about the new Poll I made I
Would be happy if u guys AND Girls answer it

Wow thnx 4 answering the poll

Last edited by a moderator:

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
What are your thoughts about the new Mewtwo form or Pokemon do you thinks it's stronger to Mewtwo or Genesect and a couple others or weaker or whateva

Back