• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
9/10...I don't like the red but the rst is awesome! I like how the black border fades out into the picture. Also the pixel text is great. :)

Kira

Style Guru
Years
I did not get that really O.o

abskull6td.jpg

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i dont like the text sorry but i like the pattern overlay thingy 7/10 & ll was talking about :

Latios Lover said:
heres of mine
emrayquaza9zi.gif
and
jirachianimation2ip.gif
hope you like them

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Nekomajo Asunya said:
frontierelite.png

Not as good as my last few pieces, but I'm still proud of it. Any comments.

I love your kitty banner, Nekomajo-chan! :D So cyuuute!

As far as your latest piece is concerned, I like it a lot too! Only, I'm wondering, where's the "a la mode"? =3 Me no see no ice cream! XD

Biiii. :P I've got a new banner too... but it's not that detailed. Mine is just a simple banner I made for the Singing Contest, lol. But the picture is prettyful, ne?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
do you still have the .psd file becuase the text moving too, should be on a different layer

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
It is on a different layer =/

I just placed it under the rain layer which was set to screen

EDIT: k made the words stop moving and moved them to above the rain

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
oh it looks good, especially seeing that the bad guysmaking thunder, its clever hehe, maybe add the border round the sides and turn the rain layers the other direction, that way you could make it look like it bounces off his left hand, *realises links a lefty hurrah*

Sawyer

���
Years
Ganon making the thunder is a good idea, but you could use an eraser to make the part that's coming off his hand come to a point, so it looks more like the thunder gets bigger and bigger. x3

Sawyer

���
Years
I like it a lot, Yukito. it reminds me of a giant battery or something... especially with the line of light on the thing next to Megaman.

Sawyer

���
Years
Amelia, i really like that one. best part is how the squirtle chao walks across it and as it's walking, makes the blinking part go off. x3 i'm awful at that kind of stuff, but do it when i have to. (really badly, of course xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back