• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
Adammac said:
You using Enchanced starter kit! Olny total n00b using it!

Erm...that is what he started this game out with, that is gone and now everything is scripted. There is probably like 1-2 things used from the kit, as far as I know. So don't accuse anyone of being a noob, cause only noobs talk like "n00b".

neminoa said:
yeah i guess....but i would like it if they had some sprites
made...I think i saw some somewheare,so if you could post them,
then i would love to see them!

Well, there are plenty of sprites made for this game, but why you would want them posted is beyond me. (Unless you are planning to steal them). You'll be seeing plenty of them in the demo!

-Pyro

alx_masher

I ain't that bad!
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2011
If you mean gmae pics, there are some on the first page. If you mean character sprites(overworld sprites), I don't know where they are.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Cool! I like all those New Pokemon there! Hope the game finish!

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
A tiny little support bar with the starters.
644w2nl.png

Use it if you want.

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
*sigh* I guess SOMEBODY is still in awe of the Stones.

Hey Fang, I have a question. Will the Pokédex have the features of DP or just the GBA ones?

We want that video, Fang, and we want it now. ;)

alx_masher

I ain't that bad!
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2011
@Jake: Nice bar. Juz add some more background to it and it's done!

@Fang: WE WANT THE VIDEOS!!! Har har har!!:badsmile:

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years
Looking Amazing As Usual.
Hey It's Been 2 - 3 Weeks Since You Posted Those Boat Screenies.
Aren't You Gonna Tell Us All About Them?

Great Progress. Fangking, You Are My God. And Your Team Are The Angles That Surround God.
XD

Dragoon_Spear

Dragon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • U.S.
  • Seen May 18, 2008
can anyone tell me how to download these hacks off of this website?? i tried and it doesn't work. i'm a dumb newb. =(

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I agree with bob5000 that you are a god of game making, though I disagree on one point: I believe that your team are the Angels that surround you, not the angles.

Anyway, great job as always, Fangking and Team.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
can anyone tell me how to download these hacks off of this website?? i tried and it doesn't work. i'm a dumb newb. =(

First up, you're in the wrong section :P This is Games Development, no hacks here.

People ought not compare me to a god. My team are not my angels either (that's interesting because they would be Charlie's Angels if they were) :P We're a good team with a great work ethic and a good level of friendship and respect :) I'm not above them status-wise, I might have started the project and I do most of the publicity, but they're the driving force of this game.

I've had a few disasters this week, nothing to worry too much about but it's forcing me to delay the demo release which should have been yesterday. I apologise for this and I'm rectifying what's gone wrong :) It's partially my fault, and partially the fault of my parents although not really a fault, they've just had me doing other things. And I've made a few life-changing personal decisions and had to adjust things to suit these choices :P But I'm rambling

I'll say a little bit more about the boat...

It takes you to a location called Sunrise Isle. It also holds an important purpose in the game for one of the key characters listed on the first post of this thread.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Wrong. I don't steal from other games. This is Pokémon Acanthite, not Platinum. I don't like their islands all that much anyway, they're too small and don't have much innovation to them.

I will add that this event takes place EARLY in the game, and is one single island.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
true they are really small and this is YOUR work more hints please can you give us the names of the islands

oh one island hhhm idk this is tricky

Last edited:

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Heh, if you read one of my recent posts you'd know what the island is called :P

The other location displayed is mainland Merto. Newbloom Bay.

Rekon

Gekkomodo! I Choose You!
Years
Fangking Omega ,are you going to make another one of those pictures that is similar to the coro coro magazine.

alx_masher

I ain't that bad!
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2011
@Dominoman 720:
don't ask questions like that...

ANYWAYS...
It's been a while (maybe 2 weeks) since I last visited... Any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back