• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudMast

Does not exist.
Years
i used a blank ruby and it now works perfectly (still using old save though.)

im now on my way to
Spoiler:

it takes time because
Spoiler:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
I have all she says is go and cheer up eevee

Gardevoir: So you're Locky...
I see...

Gardevoir: Well now...
Go and cheer Rose up.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
*silence*...
anyways, no new updates for today. I'm currently studying to use command scripts which isn't familiar to me yet, while I wait for C3LEBI to finish the graphics.
That would be all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
this is a great hack. congratulations destinedjagold and the members who helped you create this great rom hack !! :)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
this is a great hack. congratulations destinedjagold and the members who helped you create this great rom hack !! :)

Yes it is wonderful!

btw. My birthday is on 23rd Apriland could beta 3 be finished by then?

Thank you both.
I'm sure my team will be inspired by your comments. :)

Anyways, I am sorry, but I planned to finish Chapter 1 in beta 3, which means it'll take us some time to finish it. :\

That is why we don't give out release dates, so we could not disappoint you all if ever we could release it not on time... :\

I do hope you understand though...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Chapter 1 will finish on Beta3? O.o

Then I wonder how many chapters the game will have? :P

Well, I'm still playing it. I'll give you my opinions soon ;)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Oh it's okay I guess I'll just have to wait if it's too soon, it's not good

btw I have an idea. In the beginning you can choose a Pikachu OR a (Pokemon) (instead of Boy/Girl)

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
I must say that the graphics and some of the scripts you used in beta two were amazing. The race, the legendary battles are amazing. To tell you the truth I wasn't that impressed by beta one, but I now see you and your team are working really hard on this. Beta two really showed me what you and your team are capable of. Hope you continue to deal out masterpieces like you did in RR beta two. Thats all for now.
-Adamb241

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
btw I have an idea. In the beginning you can choose a Pikachu OR a (Pokemon) (instead of Boy/Girl)

Sorry but, I already wrote the plot, and it'll be final...
It's a good idea, though... Hm...
I'll think about it... :\

I must say that the graphics and some of the scripts you used in beta two were amazing. The race, the legendary battles are amazing. To tell you the truth I wasn't that impressed by beta one, but I now see you and your team are working really hard on this. Beta two really showed me what you and your team are capable of. Hope you continue to deal out masterpieces like you did in RR beta two. Thats all for now.
-Adamb241

Thanks~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little Update

C3LEBI is done with the graphic editing, and I think I should start mapping Mineral Cave now.

That would be all. Screenies and more updates soon. ;)​

~~~~~~ edit ~~~~~

Here's a little screeny to show you all the new pallete. Expect this in beta 3 (which will take quite some time before it'll arrive here)...

Thanks to C3LEBI for the awesome job.

edit: Whoo... Nice! Even the viewing of attachments is very cool!!! :D

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks...
Here's a screeny for the newly edited title screen...

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Hi DJG... I have a suggestion! why not in the last chapters, the 4 dragon guardians reveal their true form? well... thats only a suggestion... anyway, good luck and Happy HAcking ^^

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
I'vejust complted Beta 2. It was really fun! I loved the story line! I'm still in suspense too see what will hapen next. I wonder what pokemon the other two will be? Anyway, a bit annyed by the amount of pokemon appearing and I do hope you can get some Diamond and Pearl pokemon into the game. In the whole, loved it!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Thanks for giving me credits for the graphics DJG....:D
Anyways, the new titlescreen looks great (better than mine xD)
Hope you get really far on this and if you need anything, pm me, ok?
Adios!~

Nicolas

Years
I'vejust complted Beta 2. It was really fun! I loved the story line! I'm still in suspense too see what will hapen next. I wonder what pokemon the other two will be? Anyway, a bit annyed by the amount of pokemon appearing and I do hope you can get some Diamond and Pearl pokemon into the game. In the whole, loved it!

Well.... Mark is gonna be a Taillow and Jagold is gonna be a Sandslash.

And the D/P Pokes.... I think DJG can't insert them because of the cries.... = insert 1 D/P Pokemon cry = corruption of 2 pokes...
hope you understood my equation XD

Nicolas

Years
Hi DJG... I have a suggestion! why not in the last chapters, the 4 dragon guardians reveal their true form? well... thats only a suggestion... anyway, good luck and Happy HAcking ^^

And.... about the guardians true forms.... they will turn into their spirit human forms.. hope that works out a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back