• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When did you first start playing pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've learned my English by trying to understand that "special dutch - frenchish like"
language (= english). By searching the meaning of different words and by learning my native language
at school I managed to learn the language by myself.

Oh yeah, back to the topic: My first two games were red and yellow. From that moment, it was one of the
games I really liked to play. (among others)

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I first started playing pokemon during mid-late third gen. My first ever pokemon game was Mystery dungeon red rescue team. I loved that game soooo much~

Years
Not sure how old I was, but I was playing Emerald on my old GBA. I still play that game on my ds lite. It is definitely one of my favorite games, but I never did get that far.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
It was Pokemon yellow and I was 3. Couldn't read but me and my brother spent a long afternoon getting to Lavender Town. Sweet sweet childhood. Next memory of Pokemon is in 2003, with the Pokemon Colosseum advert on TV I remember begging for the GameCube bundle, but my mum couldn't afford it. The year after I got a tribal sp with both fire red and leaf green. I should thank my mother for the awesome childhood.

SneakyEpicface11

PkMnMaster Ben
Years
I was about 2 or 3. My brothers showed me G/S, and I fell in love. I'm 12 now, and I understand Pokemon alot better. The first game that I actually played would be Sapphire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back