• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red like roses ~ RWBY fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
The 4th (and I think final) production diaries came out and it was interesting. I liked how they showed the processes of making an episode/series.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It was super cool how it all comes together and I'm really glad they've done this series for us. Also what I'm super glad about is that they're significantly improving lighting and hair lmao on like my third full-series watch that all started to really bother me. -v-;

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Yeah the lighting is going to be better, which is always a good thing in these type of shows.

The sound compositing is really interesting to and seems like it could be a real pain to do. But it all pays off in the end.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So on the Lazer Stream, Monty showed a clip of Volume 2 for one of the stretch goals!!

A little jumpy, but I think that's from the stream/recording and not the animation (the stream was having issues at that point too). The sound layers are obvs not quite complete, but I wonder if things are going to stay that slow in the show proper? I mean it looks like it could be the tournament, but it also looks like it could be just some sparring idk

I also saw someone say that due to Emerald and Mercury's presence at the tournament, they must have another two members on their team. And those members could well be the twins~

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
So there's a new trailer for volume 2 on YouTube. I think it's pretty awesome.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
your embed aint working but it's on the site too

and yes it's glorious! lot of drama coming in this season and wow look how much the animation has improved already~ and the voice acting too is sounding a lot more natural <3 Arryn's really delivered Blake's emotional speech well wow

EDIT: ALSO LOOK RWBY VIDEO GAME WHAAAT

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
The first episode of season 2 was put up on roosterteeth.com and it was a good first episode. But if you haven't seen it yet, I'd suggest you go and see it.
Spoiler:

Years
*Pops head in*
Hi guys! I literally got into this yesterday by accidentally clicking on the most recent Production diary, and then watching the rest of the show!
Username: aurvesque
Why you like RWBY: At first, I was seriously wondering if this was a mistake being created by RoosterTeeth. But it grew on me. Especially when I found out that Lindsay and Barbara and Kara were voice acting them! And Michael!
Answer current topic: I like all of them for different reasons. I really can't pick which although I do like Black's quietness and attaching her weapon with ribbon. Must be strong ribbon by the way.As for the first episode, no more shadow people!! And would Velvet have a magic wand that could turn into a bow and arrow? Or something more along the magic lines or illusions?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Well I haven't posted on this for a while. So why not we all try to revive this lovely club, shall we?

So over the last few weeks there have been a few new episodes of RWBY. And with each new episode there have been more and more things going on. Like
Spoiler:

But all the same, anything is up for discussion; whether it's spoilers for someone else or it's old news. Just if it's something new, put it in spoilers so the people that want to catch up can without knowing what happens. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Unfortunately, Venitardus has PMed me this morning and has requested to close down this club. However, if anyone would like to take over/remake this very club, you are more than welcome to shoot me a PM and we'll work things out!

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back