• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X and Y or Pokemon Rainbow

Pokemon XY or Pokemon Rainbow

• Pokemon Rainbow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

satotaku

Generation 1's last hope
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
as you know Pokemon Rainbow was rumored hours before Pokemon Direct revealed X and Y but I was wondering which people had more excitement with, the rumors of Rainbow or reality of XY.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
I gotta go with X and Y.

There's been so much demand for a game with all the regions that it's getting really annoying. Do they not realize how much space that will take up? It definitely wouldn't be portable, that's for sure.

Typical demand comment i see:
"OMG their shood b a gaim with ALL the reejons and u cn catch ALL the pokemon and battl ALL the jim leeders and get ALL the badges and the eleet four is everyone u played as in the uther gaims, and the champeeon is Red!!! durr hurr, hurrie up nintendo!!!"

When I heard the rumor for Rainbow, I both thought "FAKE!" and "Finally, this will shut some of those people up." But we all knew it wasn't true. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Not sure this really requires its own thread. Pokémon Rainbow was just a rumor proven false after all. Probably better asked in the X and Y Chat Thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back