• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Johto Histories

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
Years
Well excuse for not bringing updates, I had to reformat my pc by a spyware, but quiet, I have the folder "Hack roms" xD
Try to do something soon we will bring something

Ozumas

Years
Then ... Goodbye.
Nobody is interested in the hack, I don´t want to follow them, the website is empty, there is a little comments and I have to translate the posts.
I didn´t bring any more update, what will be the next beta (and it will take much) you don´t support it only because it is Spanish-speaking.

I think you marginais the hacks simply because they are in Spanish. And we have to translate them so that you will understand. But you won´t translate your hacks for what we understand.

The hack will be avaible in english and spanish versión without updates in Pokeco

Goodbye Pokeco and sorry for my english

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I really like ur hack! ^^
The graphics r awesome and the OW is kool! ^^
I wish u luck on this. :)

peyi

Tiler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
Ozumas, i think that forget the J.H. PC's Thread isn't so professional . You know that your hack is so good, i think that it's better than a lot of hacks that there are here on PC. So dont give up man. Remember, your hack is very awesome, and the new screens that you showed here are amazing.

Good luck

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2008
We're the beta testers xD, when we upload beta all people can play it, there isnt beta testers.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Ah, at least it's good to see Chang around to let us have some updates about the hack.

Ozu, I think you just took a rushed decision, although I'm in part with you in the thing that good hacks get ignored by the fact of being in a different language, but those are the rules here (an English forum) and knowing them, the only thing you can do is to still keep going. As long as you show determination and courage to face people teasing you because you dont know English, I'm sure you and the hack would become more noticed here (Xiros, Skoria, Neos and Lex are good examples)
I just hope that you keep coming here and post as you can (as well as I hope people actually help him instead of teasing him, eh)

Ozu, me parece que tomaste una decision apresurada, aunque concuerdo en que muchos buenos hacks son ignorados por estar en otro idioma, pero ya sabes que asi son las reglas acá (que es un foro donde predomina el ingles), asi que si querías mostrar tu trabajo por acá, tenías que adaptarte y seguirla remando a pesar de todo. Si realmente tenés la determinacion suficiente, estoy seguro que la gente lo notaría y tu hack se haría mas importante acá (fijate como la van peleando Xiros, Skoria, Neos y Lex)
Bueno, espero que sigas viniendo por acá y postees como puedas (y cualquier cosa si la gente te molesta, yo te ayudo che)

And, on a bit of offtopicness, I just checked out the J.H. website, it's nicely made. I specially like the colors you picked.

Ozumas

Years
English----
I'm here because the Spanish hacking is bad now.

Besides that I don't earn money by translating the hack or anything, it's more that I've got to show my subnet hack them they don´t pay anything for it.

The thing is, the hack is not translated into English, the hack is bad . The hack is based ruby, is bad of hackers Spanish.

I don't think so remember conduct of the spanish hacker and their forums (studiopokemon), then the hack didn´t translate into Spanish.

But I keep saying, here in Pokeco there are few good hack and counting 2 or 3. And when I say good ones are generally good, yet I haven't seen any hack with a graphic very good of pokeco to clap it (not counting the hack-zel) So I don't understand this behavior.

Besides all that I translate into English any case, they complain about my English.

Español---
Estoy aquí ya que el hacking español está mal ahora.

Además que yo no gano dinero por traducir el hack ni nada, es más tengo yo que esforzarme para mostrar mi hack a ellos que ellos no pagan nada por ello.

La cosa es así, el hack no es traducido al ingles, el hack es una mierda .El hack es base ruby, es una mierda de los hackers hispanohablantes.

No creo recordad una conducta así en los hacker españoles y sus foros (studiopokemon)y allí ni traducian el hack al español.

Pero sigo diciendo, aquí en Pokeco hay pocos hack buenos y contando 2 o 3. Y cuando digo buenos son buenos en GENERAL, todavia no he visto ningún hack de pokeco con unas graficas para aplaudirlas (sin contar el hack de zel)Así que no entiendo esta conducta.

Además que yo traduzco todo al inglés sea como sea, ellos se quejan de mi ingles.

Saludos y buenas tardes

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
Well viejo, you reopened this thread in this english forum...
if nobody has done an opnion directly about your hack is 'cause you and Rafa"
haven't shown anything here... We're spanish hackers, and the ruler here is
if you don't show some update odds that somebody post are void...

So, come on bro, i know that you have made a decision, and well you have a
website for you hack, but that attitude, here in PC, is not what i was expecting of you...
So, will you close the thread?

Ozumas

Years
Hey guy, that is our fault for showing little information?
I have posted a record of more than 15 screenshot in the little that we (plus 3 images that are on the web) 3 or 4 videos. I don't know but I think that is enough unless you like me show all the hack etc. ...

hey guy, you don't know what it is make a hack and a website at the same time.

We showed a command random text in NPCs that I think nobody has done yet. We showed a command of Gyarados with a set of cameras and lights interesting.
We showed a lot of images (without the random texts of the guards of the boat).

I don't know if there is little but I do seems to me enough to "support" a little more. Because I think the graphics are good, the story also good.

¿what it is then?

What Does your you expect from me then?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ozumas, really, try and ignore them.
even if they couldn't understand the hack, there are some who do.

do have fun in hacking and pay less attention to those posts which only care about what they want and not what you want.

I wish you good luck with this hack project. ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I don't mind this being in spanish. :)
Some the koolest hacks here r in Spanish.
(E.G. skOria's and Lex_14's.)
Urs is awesome.
The Gyarados script seems kool! :D
The level of it is funny! :P
I love the Lucas and Dawn OWs and Sprites and the palettes and tiles r awesome! :D
GL with this. =3

Ozumas

Years
Hi! we post here the images of Cherrygrove, with the condition that you give us more support...^^

Johto_18.png

Johto_19.png

Johto_20.png

By ChangKhan & Ozumas

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow nice. =3
Cherrygrove looks really nice! :)

keep it up!
wishing you for the best~

Back