• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Johto Leader Collection

master morty

Master Spriter
Years
I've seen so many gold and silver remakes and decided to start making gym leader sprites that look enough like the original without being a pure recolor but look r/s enough to be inserted.

the collection is updated look down it's at the bottom of the page so look forward to that ^_^ you may use these if you wish but credit is needed.

top-left.png
top-right.png
top-left.png
top-right.png

and now for some good junk e.g. mars and jupitor in fire red style you may use this but again credit is needed
top-left.png
top-right.png
bottom-left.png
bottom-right.png
top-left.png
top-right.png
top-left.png
top-right.png

Who is mattsna?

Last edited:

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
Years
yup, they're Pretty good. Youre also good in Trainersprites and Revamps like me (xD). Go on like this. Claire looks very good and the Shadow Queen is a good idea^^.

dracolord775

Lord of Darkness, I think...
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Nice pictures I might use some of them in the hack I'm currently working on.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Pryce looks a bit bad in the face. But overall they are all good! Yay! Bugsy is on there!

Back