• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Home all day, bro. : D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Didn't see a thread like this anywhere so....

Where are you from? Put a country at least, and city if you wanna be real specific.

And be for real to. xD Don't go "Right behind you" or anything, like in the our details part of the post (No idea what its really called. xD)

I'm from New York City, New York.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
I'm from good ol' England.

... which doesn't mean I have a posh accent or sip tea in the afternoon after playing tennis or whatnot. I'm from the north-east, so I have one of the worst accents possible.

And I prefer coffee.

And I actually have quite good teeth.

:D

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I was born in Phnom Pehn, Cambodia. At the age of five, I moved to Richmond, Virginia. From then on, I have continued to live here.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England

@Kon~ What accent would that be? XD

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Because it's really obvious that I live in the state of
Spoiler:
Used to anyway, it's my home state. I mean, some people might even know this already. It's a big place so I'm not worried about stalkers.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
Years
Born and raised in Ang Giang Province, Vietnam and lived there for nine years. Had a long tenure in the United States (southern part), and currently living in Ontario, Canada.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
i used to live in nevada until a couple of months ago but now i live in idaho. i want to move back :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2010
Illinois, in the Chicago area... up until last year when I started college in central Illinois..

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Houston, Texas.

For the record, I've got nothing to hide, so everything in my profile is the truth. XD

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
Years
Brisbane, Australia. You can't have more til I know you reaaaly well.

and the title implies you have no friends

Back