• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney songs

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Ah, I could write a mile long list of my favorite Disney songs if I wanted. Almost everything from the mid-90s movies is amazing, with The Lion King's soundtrack being my favorite.

If I had to pick my top 5 Disney songs (in no particular order), I'd go with: Circle of Life, I Just Can't Wait to be King, A Whole New World, Under the Sea, and Part of Your World.

Exactly those top 5 are my top 5 as well. Whenever I hear Lion King's track, it brings so much nostalgia and good memories.

I still have them on my old iPod.

Poki

Banned
Years
tumblr_mkxvxi6VS21rmx1u2o1_500.gif

Does this answer your question?

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I haven't seen any of the recent Disney movies (beside Princess and the Frog), but the most memorable from what I've seen is the Lion King and also Mulan.

lol, "I'll Make a Man Out of You" is awesome because of how corny and quotable it is, and how easy it is to make jokes out of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

Years
Ooo Disney! I love Disney's production so much. Favourite soundtrack would have to be from The Lion king since it's my all time favourite movie. Also very good songs from "princess and the frog". I always find Disney songs to be so inspiring. They give me so much hopes that i really can do things if i try hard enough.

Years
I love just about every disney song. The only ones I'm not too keen on are the ones from Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. I especially don't like the songs from Snow White, because I can't stand her voice or her character! As for favorites out of all of them, Be a Man, Little Town (or whatever the opening Beauty and the Beast one is called), The Circle of Life, Poor Unfortunate Souls, Prince Ali, 7 am (first Tangled song), Happy Working Song, Just Around the River Bend, Let It Go, Do You Wanna Build a Snowman, When I'm Human, Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride, and the Tarzan Soundtrack. I like a lot of the others but those are the ones at the TOP of the list.

Back